Magnolia's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope. Not yet," Miss Maggie says. "All good things to those who wait, darlin'. That was just an appetizer. Next, you get the main course. If you behave yourself, maybe I'll let you have your dessert."

At that last word—"dessert"—she gives my exposed clitoris a soft stroke, and I know exactly what she means.

"B-but—" I begin, but I cut myself off.

Miss Maggie raises an eyebrow.

"You wouldn't be arguing with me, by any chance, would you?" she asks, crossing her arms.

My heart flutters. I shake my head.

"Good. Now mind your manners, and I'll give you a show you'll never forget."

She turns around and faces the flat-screen TV, then picks up a remote control from the table in front of it, where it sits between two stacks of old issues of Cosmopolitan and Saveur.

With a press of one button, she turns the TV on. With another, she keys in an "Input" command, and I suddenly find myself looking at a familiar room on the screen. It's Miss Maggie's living room, filmed at a perfect wide angle that shows off the door, the entryway, and the sofa and armchairs beyond it.

At the top-left corner of the screen, I see the time and date listed in plain white font, with the numbers climbing higher and resetting as the seconds tick by. With dawning amazement, I realize what I'm seeing...

"You—you've got a camera set up in your living room?" I ask Miss Maggie incredulously.

Miss Maggie chuckles.

"Darlin', I've got cameras in every room of this house. Each one's smaller than an egg. You'll never find 'em unless you know where to look. Don't you worry, though. I don't spy on you. After I have 'playtime' with my boys, though... Well, sometimes I like to relive the best moments."

Suddenly, I hear the doorbell ring. I can hear it from downstairs, but I also hear the sound coming through the speakers on the TV, clear as day.

She's got microphones too... I think. Is this whole damn house her personal porn studio?

"That'll be Danny," Miss Maggie says, her voice bubbly with excitement. "And right on time, too..."

Miss Maggie leans in close to the mirror, checking her hair and her lipstick, then adjusting her breasts and twirling around to check out her ass.

"Better than mortal man deserves," she says. "It'll have to do for tonight. Wish me luck, girl."

She heads out the door and down the stairwell. On the TV screen, I see her walking down to the front door to open it.

Flashing a sheepish smile, Danny Fenwick walks in—a well-tanned man, around Miss Maggie's age, with silver-fox hair and a tailored suit of the same color.

"Danny..." Miss Maggie greets him, in her most syrupy voice. "Give me a kiss, darlin'."

She points to her left cheek. Danny obeys without question and leans over to place a peck on her cheek.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted this," Danny murmurs.

"Oh, I think I might," Miss Maggie says, as cocksure as ever. "Now stand over there. I want to get a good look at you."

Danny steps back from Miss Maggie and goes to stand by her living room sofa, standing with his back ramrod-straight.

Miss Maggie looks him up and down with gloating satisfaction, but then puts a hand to her mouth and giggles.

"It's ironic, ain't it? You must have spent at least an hour in front of the mirror getting all dressed up. Had to look your best for Miss Maggie, right?"

"Yes, ma'am. That's right. Only the best for you," Danny says earnestly.

Miss Maggie laughs again. She walks up to Danny and drags one soft hand across his cheek. Danny stands still.

"That's awful sweet, darlin'. But you must have known you weren't gonna keep that suit on very long."

Danny avoids her gaze, his eyes fixed straight on the wall ahead of him.

"I love it when my boys come over to play. But there's just one hard choice I always have to make," Miss Maggie says.

She leans in close to Danny as she says that. I can see Danny trembling as he senses her presence, but he doesn't dare try to touch her. Not without permission.

"I know I've gotta have you naked first, but how do I do it? Do I cuff you to the bedposts and just strip you down, piece by piece? That'd be awful fun. Like unwrapping a Christmas present."

I can't help imagining that: watching Danny tied to the bedposts, helpless as Miss Maggie peels his clothes off, savoring every sweet moment of his humiliation.

Then Magnolia steps back a few paces and puts a finger to her cheek.

"Then again...you could just strip down for me, right here and right now," she says. "I bet you've never been naked in a lady's living room before."

I see Danny's throat quiver as he gulps nervously.

"Don't be shy honey," Miss Maggie says playfully. "There's nobody watching. Nobody but me."

My heartbeat speeds up as soon as she says that. She knows I'm watching, and that makes it so much more fun for her.

"No need to be modest, Danny," Miss Maggie teases. "It's all part of being one of my boys: you don't get to keep secrets from me. And a man has an awful hard time keeping secrets when he's bare-ass naked in a lady's presence."

One of my boys. There's that phrase again. Danny must know that he's not Miss Maggie's only plaything, but he doesn't care.

"I've been thinking about this night for an awful long time, Danny," Miss Maggie says with relish. "Why don't you get those clothes off? I don't think I can wait any longer."

Slowly, hesitantly, Danny raises his hands to the lapels of his jacket and moves to take it off. Miss Maggie chuckles, sensing his modesty.

"Go on, honey. Don't dawdle. You need to get used to following orders. You do want to make me happy, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss Maggie," Danny says instinctively.

"Then follow this one: Strip. Now."

He lets his jacket fall to the floor, then loosens his tie and lets it slip off of his neck. One button at a time, he unbuttons his shirt and lets it hang loose on his shoulders, then lets it fall to the floor.

I can see his fingers shaking with each step. Whatever he might have let Miss Maggie do to him in that Memphis hotel, this is farther than he's ever gone with her: stripped naked in the middle of her elegant parlor, in that white-pillared house hung with Spanish moss, where everyone plays by her rules. There's no going back now, and he knows it.

I see Danny's chest heaving with heavy breaths as he unbuckles his belt and lets it fall to the floor. Then he unbuttons his gray pleated slacks and lets them drop, leaving him standing before Miss Maggie in nothing but a too-tight pair of white briefs. His erection is impossible to ignore.

Miss Maggie taps her foot impatiently as she looks him over.

"Well?" she asks pointedly.

She sounds irritated, like a schoolmistress waiting for a late assignment.

Danny bows his head, takes a deep breath, and slides a finger into the waistband of his underwear. Slowly, just an inch at a time, he slides them down his crotch and lets them fall to his legs, then gingerly steps out of them. His erection instantly snaps to life, eager for Miss Maggie's cruel caress.

Like a series of snapshots, I take in his nude body all at once: the thin crest of steel-gray hair on his firm chest, his slim calves, his slender neck, his toned bottom, and his twitching penis with its blue-veined shaft and reddening head. With his clothes off, he almost seems to shrink under Miss Maggie's long shadow.

With her back to the screen, I can't see Miss Maggie's triumphant smirk—but I can sure as hell imagine it.

"Good boy," Miss Maggie says. "I think you're ready now."

It's too much. My eyes drink in Danny's naked body, and my ears savor Miss Maggie's honey-sweet voice as she savors the sweet moment of his submission. Slowly, very slowly, I can feel my pussy moistening and growing warm. I can't help but fight against my bonds, eager to stroke the space between my legs.

"Get on your knees, Danny," I hear Miss Maggie order.

I focus on every syllable that she utters. If I think about nothing but Miss Maggie's voice, I can't possibly think about those cruel ropes holding me fast to the chair.

Danny obeys, kneeling to the ground amid his discarded clothes, and Miss Maggie tiptoes towards him.

"Hand me that necktie," she orders.

Danny hesitates for a moment, but he picks up his necktie and holds it up to Miss Maggie. It's a twisted image, like a nervous groom offering a wedding ring to his sweetheart.

Miss Maggie takes his necktie and walks around Danny, but his eyes stay fixed straight ahead of him.

"Stay right there. Don't you dare move," Miss Maggie orders, as she teasingly pats Danny's naked shoulder.

With one quick movement, she wraps the necktie around Danny's eyes and ties it in one tight knot, blindfolding him. When that's done, she strides over to a decorative box on her coffee table, opens it up, and pulls out some small object that I can't quite see.

Danny's dead to rights. Anything can happen now.

She returns to Danny's side and raises the object to his neck, and I finally see it clearly. It's a black leather collar with a buckle.

Smoothly, like a well-practiced ritual, she slips it around Danny's neck and tightens it with one quick pull. I can see Danny give a brief little gasp as he feels the leather against his skin, but he doesn't protest.

It's an oddly comical image, seeing a man wearing nothing but a collar and a blindfold to hide his nakedness. But I can't ignore that warm wetness between my legs.

"Tell me, honey... When was the last time you came?" Miss Maggie asks.

"Came where?"

Miss Maggie groans, then gives him a hard slap on the cheek.

"Don't be a wiseass. You know what I mean: when was the last time you oozed a hot load out of that cute little cock of yours?"

"The last time you gave me permission, ma'am," Danny responds obediently.

"I know that, Danny. I know you wouldn't dare come otherwise. But tell me: how long has it been? I know you must have been counting the days."

"It's been sixty-one days, ma'am."

"You're right, it has. And ninety-three days since the last time I saw you in person. You remember the last time I let you cum, don't you?"

"Of course, ma'am."

"Tell me about it again."

"You called me at about 11 o'clock on a Saturday night. I was alone in my apartment, and you told me you were taking a bath. I could hear the water sloshing over the phone."

"That's right, honey. I was butt naked, but you couldn't see me. And?"

"And... Uh... And you told me to strip naked for you, so I did. And you told me to kneel for you, so I did."

"You gotta pay your respects to your mistress, honey. And you did. Like a good boy. What else?"

"You wanted me to... To flatter you. So I called you 'Goddess.' I told you I'd kiss your feet, slather your naked flesh with perfume and... and towel you off after every bath."

"You were always a sweetheart, Danny. But that wasn't what did it. I got real hot and bothered when you started to beg me for the right to cum. I always love it when my boys beg, don't I?"

"Yes, ma'am. I know you do."

"And then I let you cum. I remember hearing you moan over the phone."

"Yes ma'am. I moaned just for you."

"That's right. And if you're a good boy tonight, I just might let you do it again."

Then she turns and stares right at the camera, and I feel my heart flutter. Danny doesn't know it, but she's looking right at me.

Her little story wasn't just for Danny's humiliation, I realize. She knew I was listening the whole time, and she knew I was hanging on every word. She's not just out to torture Danny tonight, she's out to show me what she's capable of. I'm not just a witness to her little power games, I'm a victim too.

She winks at me, and then reaches one dainty hand down between her legs, under the hem of her polka-dotted sundress. I can see her wrists wriggling as she slides her fingers into the elastic band of her panties. Then she gives her hips a playful little wiggle and pulls her panties off. She keeps her dress down, denying me a peek at her bush, but then she holds her panties up towards the camera and dangles them from her index finger, taunting me.

They're black, covered in lacy frills, and at least a size too small for Miss Maggie's ample bottom. Danny can't see them; only I know what she's done.

She drops her panties to the ground, pulls Danny to his feet, and puts a hand to his shoulder.

"Walk," she orders curtly. "We're going to the guest room. I'll lead you."

As she leads him towards the stairwell, she takes a moment to snatch up a remote control from the coffee table, and pushes a button.

Suddenly, the screen goes blank for a good thirty seconds. When it flips on again, I see camera footage from another room, the same time-stamp in the corner. Now it's Miss Maggie's guest room. There's a handsome chest of drawers of polished walnut wood, and a neatly made bed big enough for two.

Danny's on his knees again, with Miss Maggie standing two feet from him.

"Stand up, boy," she says.

Danny obeys. He gets to his feet, his body visibly quivering with anticipation. Once again, I drink in the full sight of his naked body as he stands at attention for his mistress' amusement. Though his eyes are blindfolded, he knows that Miss Maggie is near. I see his rigid cock bobbing up and down like a living thing.

If my hands were free, I'd stroke my clit. Since they're not, I content myself with enjoying the show.

"Now turn around," Miss Maggie orders.

Danny does, and I get another peek at his firm, toned buttocks as he stands there at Miss Maggie's mercy.

He braces as Miss Maggie gives his bare ass a playful slap, and I find myself wishing I could do the same. What would it feel like, stroking his rock-hard muscles and feeling goosebumps form? Or binding him to a post and spanking his firm ass until he whimpers? Or oiling up my hands and stroking his cock until he moans and begs for an orgasm?

But Miss Maggie does none of that. Instead, she bends over a cabinet and pulls out a shiny pair of handcuffs. With Danny standing obediently at the ready, she walks over to him.

"Hands behind your back," she orders sharply.

Danny obeys, and she slaps the cuffs on his hands, locking them with a sharp click of metal.

"Turn around," she orders again, prompting him with a touch on the arm.

Danny does. His cock is stiff as an iron bar now. He must have a thing for the feel of handcuffs, I figure.

"Now stay right there. Understand?" Miss Maggie asks.

"Yes, Mistress," Danny says breathily.

Miss Maggie rolls her eyes as she walks over to her bed.

"This ain't no S&M joint, Danny. When a lady invites you into her home, you call her 'Ma'am.' So it's 'Ma'am,' understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am," he says.

I can see his erection growing whenever Miss Maggie speaks to him. How long has he been fantasizing about the sound of her voice?

Then Miss Maggie lazily flops down on her bed. The pillows are piled high behind her neck, giving her a perfect angle to prop up her head and enjoy the sight of Danny's naked body. She looks like a sultan's wife lounging on her divan.

She turns to the camera and smiles cruelly, and I know that the smile's meant for me.

About five feet away from the bed, Danny stands at attention like a Grecian statue, just close enough for Miss Maggie to look him over at her leisure. But for now, she ignores him. Instead, she reaches over to her bedside table and grabs up an elegant fluted glass bottle with a round glass stopper. It's filled to the top with some amber-colored liquid.

Lazily, like she's got all the time in the world, she pops off the stopper and takes the bottle in her hand, trickling out a small dollop onto her hands and rubbing them together. Then I see her fingers shining with an oily sheen, and I immediately recognize the liquid. It's massage oil.

Smiling with contentment, she lets down the left shoulder strap of her sundress and pulls her dress down, exposing one breast. I feel my heart racing as I watch her running her hand over her bare breast, cupping it in her palm and running her fingers over her nipple.

The screen is just inches from my face, but Miss Maggie is so far away. She's just close enough to taunt me.

Her breast shines with oil, and she caresses it lovingly, gently stroking her nipple. For one moment, she closes her eyes and relaxes

"Danny?" she asks casually.

"Y-yes ma'am?" Danny responds.

"Come over here. I want you. Just follow the sound of my voice," she says, beckoning to him.

Hesitantly, stepping blindly, Danny walks over to his mistress' side, keeping his back straight like a soldier in formation.

"Stop. That's close enough," Miss Maggie says, when he's just a few inches from the bedside.

Standing at Miss Maggie's bedside, Danny's rigid cock is right at Miss Maggie's eye level. Her hands are slick with oil. I know what's coming next.

Miss Maggie doesn't waste time. She reaches right over and takes Danny's cock in her hands, stroking it down its length with slippery fingers. Her warm smile of contentment is gone, replaced once again by that familiar grin of sadistic glee.

Danny immediately shifts on his feet in discomfort.

"Did I say you could move, boy?" Miss Maggie asks him, her tone venomous.

"N-no Ma'am," Danny says.

His body quivers as Miss Maggie fondles his cock, but he keeps standing straight. He struggles to keep his face impassive, but Miss Maggie doesn't even look at him. She just lounges back in perfect luxury, idly stroking Danny's cock as if it were a toy.

"You don't know how much I've missed this, honey," Miss Maggie sighs. "This is the good life, right here."

A low moan of anguish escapes Danny's throat. His face clenches up, as if he's holding back tears. He's desperate for an orgasm now. I can tell.

Miss Maggie arches one eyebrow in annoyance as she looks up at him, his cock still firm in her grip.

"I don't remember giving you permission to speak, either," she says. "I was counting on some peace and quiet tonight,"

"I-I'm sorry, Ma'am. Please don't be angry with me," Danny pleads, his voice weak.

"Aw, hell. I'd keep you like this all week if I could. You'd make nice decoration. But I suppose I ought to get down to business," she says.

"B-business?" Danny stammers, confused.

She shifts her grip to Danny's balls and squeezes them hard. Danny throws his head back in shock and gives a high-pitched yelp of pain. Miss Maggie giggles girlishly.

"You ready for some real fun now?" Miss Maggie asks him.

"Always," Danny answers quickly.

Miss Maggie stands up, grabs Danny's elbows, and gently turns him around, leaving his back to the bed.

For just one moment, she rummages through a drawer in her bedside table and pulls out two tiny items. I lean my head in closer to the screen to get a better look, and I recognize them: a second pair of silver handcuffs and a tiny silver key.

"I'm taking the cuffs off. But just for a minute. You ain't gonna try to run off, are you?" she asks.

"No, Ma'am!" Danny says.

"Good," Miss Maggie says, smiling.

She leans over and unlocks Danny's handcuffs. Danny spreads his wrists gratefully, but she leaves the cuffs dangling loosely from his left wrist. As soon as they're off, Miss Maggie leans over and clamps the second set of cuffs down on his bare right wrist.

"Sit down," she orders.

Danny bends his knees and rests his bare bottom on the soft blanket covering the bed, and Miss Maggie puts a finger hand to his firm chest, gently pushing him down until he sinks back into the mattress with his head resting on the pillows.