Magnolia's Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"M-Miss Maggie?" he whispers timidly. "I-is that you?"

I don't answer. I drop his folded-up clothes at the foot of his bed and creep closer, bending down over his bound body.

Goosebumps rise over his chest as he feels my breath on his skin. I see him trying to clamber away, though he knows that it's no use. He knows that someone's come back to punish him.

I move slowly. Bending down farther, I let my bare tits brush his penis, and I hear him gasp. Then I climb up onto the bed, straddle his legs, rest one hand on his chest, and lower my head down to his crotch.

"Please, Miss Maggie... Please don't..." he begs, his voice faint.

I don't dare speak, but I want to put him at ease. So I lay a finger upon his lips to quiet his pleading.

"Shhhhh..." I coo.

I pop the head of his penis into my mouth and give it a soft little kiss. I find the rim of his cock with my tongue, gently teasing it and massaging it until I feel his body quivering. His cock comes alive in my mouth, hardening and thickening and softly pulsing in time with his heartbeat.

Danny's breath hisses in his mouth at a fast clip. He's past begging for mercy now, past moaning in anguish. He can do nothing but lie back and wait for that sweet climax.

I stroke the sides of his stiffening cock with my moist lips, drawing each stroke out as long as I can. I savor the feeling of the bulging vein on the underside of his penis, practically smiling in triumph when I feel his cock at full throbbing hardness.

"You'll never get a better chance..." I hear Miss Maggie's voice telling me. And she's goddamn right.

I slide my tongue up and down the shaft of that magnificent cock, lavishing it with saliva until it slips and slides in my mouth. Danny twitches and thrashes on the bed, helpless in his bonds. He'd do anything to caress my body; under different circumstances, I'd let let him. But not tonight.

I know his climax is close when I feel his midsection bucking and hear his breath catch in his throat. He's waited all night for this. I better make it worth his while.

But no. Inspiration seizing me, I think of something better.

I remove my lips from his cock. I see his face contort with frustration as he waits for an orgasm that never comes. Amused, I have to bite my bottom lip to stop myself from giggling.

Do it now, I tell myself. Do it now, before you lose your nerve.

I slide a finger into the waistband of my panties, slide them down to my ankles, then kick them aside. I spread my legs; I know Danny can't get a peek, and that makes it so much more fun.

With my knees shaking with anticipation, I inch myself forward—still straddling poor Danny with both legs—and lower my bare butt down onto his still-hard cock, clenching it between my cheeks. He tenses at the feel of my warm, soft flesh against his manhood. For a moment, I almost expect him to burst right then and there, but the boy's stronger than I give him credit for.

For just a few seconds, I playfully rock back and forth on his cock, gently squeezing my ass cheeks together to tease him. But then, it's down to business.

I slide back, take his cock in my hands, and forcefully guide it towards the moist opening of my vulva.

This is no frenzied lovemaking session. He won't be pawing greedily at my tits, or driving his cock into me and savoring my moans. No. Tonight, he's my personal sex toy—and he'll please me how I want.

He practically shrieks as his cock enters me, hysterical with arousal. After a night of being teased and beaten, it's almost more than he can bear. I can enjoy the feel of his rigid cock against the sensitive folds of my pussy, but I stay sane enough to keep my mind on what I'm doing. I rotate my hips back and forth, letting his cock rub me from every possible angle; I gently rock forward and back and bounce up and down, searching for that perfect spot. When I find it, I cry out so hard I nearly give myself away.

There. When I feel his cock against the front wall of my pussy, I speed up, jerking my hips up and down, riding on that feeling until it seems like it'll last forever. Danny can tell he's hit my G-spot, and it gets him harder than ever. I know the poor boy's ready to burst; but with the memory of my last orgasm fresh on my mind, I'm even closer to that glorious precipice than him.

It's the first time in my life that I've ever hit an orgasm hard enough to make me squirt. I savor it like a fine wine, like a rare steak, like a slow-motion symphony. For one moment, I have to close my eyes—but when I open them again, I'm drinking in the blessed sight of Danny's clenched hands bound to the bedposts by steel handcuffs, feeling my warm juices spurt all the while. I come so hard, it leaves me dizzy. If I passed out now, could I spend all night asleep on his firm chest?

Then it's Danny's turn. With a long, deep cry—half scream and half groan—he jerks and cums, his body twisting and contorting on the bed in a spasm of pleasure. Before it even happens, he's chanting again.

"Thank you... Oh God, thank you... Thank you..." he says.

Even after he falls silent, his lips keep twitching.

When it's all over, I turn down to look down at his face. His mouth hangs wide open in shock, his brow knotted up with exertion. But the blindfold is still tight around his eyes.

"Th-thank you, Miss Maggie... Thank you..." Danny says weakly, his voice barely a whisper.

If I speak, he'll know that I'm not her. So I don't speak. I settle for giving him a playful pat on the cheek.

It seems a shame to leave him tied to the bed. But orders are orders.

I climb down from the bed and stand up to leave, stealing one last look at a corner of the ceiling before I go.

The camera is right there, encased in black glass, no bigger than an egg. I know Miss Maggie's watching me—and knowing that makes me smile inside.

I'm learning, Miss Maggie, I think. We've all gotta start somewhere.

I give the camera a wink, and I leave the way I came.