Maid Adventures

Story Info
A man gives in to the feelings for his slave.
6k words
4.42
56.8k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'How can this kitchen be so small' Thought Dustin getting a cup out of the cupboard before going over to the counter to pour some coffee, no matter what way he turned he would end up running into Tamera.

It seemed where ever he wanted to go there she would be, her soft light brown skin brushing up against his, or her nubile body would pressing against him as her large breasts pushed against his back as she reached around him to get something.

Doing the dishes were the worst, her side would continuously brush up against him and her hands would skim his as she reached for one of the dishes to wash. Opening the fridge Dustin peeked at Tamera out of the side of his eyes.

There she was with her long silky black hair framing her beautiful face as she chewed on the edge of a pen, her lips curled up into a smile showing off her pearly white teeth as she made her shopping list.

Dustin sighed, Tamera was one of the most beautiful girls he had ever known and he had been hopelessly in love ever since she had come and started to live with him a year and a half ago.

"Ok I think that's everything we need on the list. I'll go change and then we can go to the market, is that ok with you master?" asked Tamera.

"Sure I'll wait for you in the den." Said Dustin trying to get out of the room as fast as he could to hide the bulge in his pants, as he left he didn't see Tamera smile at him as he walked away.

"Ok Master" Said Tamera knowing that it always drove him up the wall with desire when she called him master. Ohh he tried to hide it but it was hard to hide the bulge in his pants when he was in slacks.

And she could always feel his eyes on her when they were in the same room, like he was disrobing her with them. 'Now if only he would do it with his hands instead' she thought wearily to herself.

Giving her master one last smile Tamera hurried up to her room to choose something to wear. Smiling to herself she thought about how cute her master always looked when he was flustered and how much she enjoyed teasing him when they were in close quarters and using every chance she could to touch him.

Yeah she did tease her master by brushing up against him or wearing slightly revealing clothing but she wasn't doing it to be mean. She was doing it in the hope that her master would finally admit his feelings and tell her he loved her, or at least try and get in her pants.

That is what frustrated her that the nicest man she had ever met refused to touch her because he thought he would be taking advantage of her.

Tamera thought back to a year ago when her family had been so indebt that she and her siblings had been sentenced to slavery until they could pay the ever increasing debts their parents racked up.

She had been so scared about where she would end up and what would happen to her; now that her citizenship had been revoked she had no rights and would be at the mercy of her new master.

But somehow she had ended up on Dustin's doorstep, his mother; a duchess of some land out in the southern mountains had been at the court and quickly bought her.

Dustin's mother had been worrying about her son living alone in his town house while he taught at the college, he had turned down her offers to get him a maid again and again saying that it would be weird having someone do his chores for him or take care of him. But for some reason when they had met instead of turning her away he had quickly ushered her inside.

When she first met Dustin she had been surprised, she hadn't known what to expect and was picturing the worst. But when the door was opened she was not expecting someone who was only a couple of years older than her twenty-one. The first thing she noticed was that he was slightly skinny and stood a good head taller than her.

But as she took in his face she saw his nice smile and inquisitive eyes hidden behind a thin pair of glasses she started to think how cute his face was with the curly brown hair growing down over his ears.

Tamera had quickly started to feel at home in Dustin's house, when she had moved in he had sat her down to talk and told her that he would do a lot of the chores himself and that she didn't have to worry about him taking advantage of her.

The amount of chores she ended up with were small and if Dustin was home he would usually end up helping her fold the laundry or cook supper, and doing the dishes was always a team effort. She loved doing the dishes, just standing there talking and laughing with Dustin as his body pressed up against hers.

Entering her room Tamera quickly went to her closet and got out one of her nice skirts and a top that would be sure to give Dustin a good view of her flat toned stomach and large breasts. As she put on the clothes she started to get depressed wondering what it would take to get her master to do something.

Her mood quickly started to lighten back up once she remembered that her friend sandy would be working at the tea shop in the market today and might be able to help her.

The two had met a year ago when Tamera had gotten bored while Dustin was away at a conference in another city. He at first invited her to come along but she had gotten sick. Then he had offered to stay behind and take care of her and while Tamera would have loved to have him taking care of her she knew that the conference was important and told him to go without her.

Eventually he conceded and she had wound up staying alone at the house. And just to make things worse the cold went away the next day meaning she could have went. Annoyed she had decided to go out to the market and spend some of the money her master had given her to shop for herself.

That is where she met Sandy when she dropped into a little tea shop to rest her feet from all of the shopping. The two had quickly hit it off and became close friends. And both of them had something very important in common. Sandy was married to her former master and was surprised to learn that Tamera was in love with hers.

"Hey girl what up you don't seem very happy? Dustin didn't do anything to you did he, I will go and knock that head right off if you want me to." asked Sandy sitting down across the small table where Tamera was sitting.

"No he hasn't done anything and that's the problem" sighed Tamera crossing her arms on the table. "I don't know what more I need to do. Practically the only thing I haven't done is sprawl out naked on his bed and yell come and get me."

Sandy chuckled at her friend, she had been watching the couple for months and was honestly wondering what was taking Dustin so long to make a move. She had asked him one day when he had come in and apparently he just brushed Tamera's actions off as being nice and his own wishful thinking. The only reason she hadn't slapped him over the head and sat him straight was that Tamera had asked her to not interfere.

"Well you don't have to go that far but I do have an idea of something you can do." Said sandy idly stirring her spoon in her tea.

"Ohh what's that?" asked Tamera perking up.

"Well it's what I used to get my husband to finally propose to me. There is a small shop at the edge of the market that sales special pieces of clothing, if you find something from there and wear it I guarantee he won't be able to resist ripping them off of you." Said sandy.

As the two women came up with a plan and set off to get Tamera something to wear Dustin was walking around a book store, his mind more on a certain black haired girl than on the leather bound tomes surrounding him.

He had about lost it when Tamera walked into the room, her short skirt showing off her beautiful long legs. And the combination of her peach colored lipstick and the way her knuckles would constantly brush up against his had him ready to pull her into one of the alleyways and do many unspeakable things to that beautiful body.

He really didn't know how much longer his self-restraint would last before it just snapped. Thankfully he had been able to slip into a book store to calm down a bit while Tamera spent some time in her favorite tea shop. Looking out the window Dustin watched as Tamera walked towards the store not noticing the new bag that had been added to the bags of groceries.

Dustin sat cleaning his glasses while putting off grading his students papers till tomorrow, instead his mind drifted to Tamera. She had been acting weird the entire evening after they had gotten back from the market.

He had noticed her sneaking peaks his way and giggling to herself, and he could swear that the kitchen had shrunk even more since earlier that day. Deep in thought he didn't notice his door open or hear Tamera where she snuck up behind him at his desk.

"I turned the lights off and locked the doors. I'm about to go to bed unless you need anything else.." Said Tamera each syllable seeming to promise something Dustin had been trying all night to keep himself from imagining. "Master"

Dustin's back stiffened as he heard her call him master, it always turned him on whenever she called him master, but the way she had said it that time had given him an instant hard on.

Turning around he was shocked to see what Tamera was wearing, It was a thin sheer teddy with matching panties and looked like something more at home in some sultan's harem.

Her large chocolaty breasts were capped by two perky nipples that were poking hard against the material. And her long legs were on full view from her cute little toes all the way up to her slim hips. The only thing he couldn't see was her delicious pussy, a thin piece of dark blue fabric hid it from him. Taking a deep breath and counting to ten Dustin forced himself to look at her eyes and not at the large amount of exposed breasts starring him in the face.

"N..no no I'm good I think I'm about to turn in to." Stuttered Dustin, his plan of focusing on her face had badly back fired. Her beautiful eyes and cute pouty lips were just as enticing as her barely clothed breasts were. He watched a sad expression come over her face before she turned around and walked over to the door. Dustin watched as her round little ass cheeks moved back and forth as she slowly walked towards the door.

Finally something in side of Dustin snapped, his love and lust for this beautiful woman who had entered his life took over his more rational side and caused him to leap up from his chair and rush towards her retreating form.

"Ok Master if you are sure, I'll be in my room if you need me." Tamera barely had touched the door knob before she felt herself pressed up against the wood, her master's body pressing up against her back. Tamera just stood there stiff with excitement as her heart and mind was filled with hope.

She felt Dustin nuzzle his face into the side of her neck, his breathing heavy and slow.

"Do you know what you are doing to me?" Asked Dustin, his voice muffled by her long hair.

"Master?" asked Tamera exhaling the breath she had been holding in. As the word left her mouth she felt herself get pressed harder against the door and the large bulge in his pants rubbing up against her exposed ass.

"Do you have any idea what that does to me when you call me that?" asked Dustin moving his hands up her side and palming her breasts. He started to kneed and play with them through the fabric as his lips sucked at the sensitive skin of her neck.

"Every time you call me that all I can imagine is ripping those cloths off and fucking that beautiful body of yours." Dustin said darkly before grabbing large handfuls of the fabric and pulling it down ripping her teddy and exposing her breasts and stomach to the night air.

Tamera let out a gasp as her now exposed breasts rubbed up against the door, her master's hands now moving south to rest on her hips. Tamera's breath started to come in short gasps of anticipation as her masters lips moved down to her shoulders and his hands cupped her ass.

"And this beautiful little bubble butt of yours, I can hardly control myself when you are bent over in those tight little pants you love so much. It's all I can do not to just start fucking you right there on the spot." He said his fingers rubbing over the top of her panties, lightly brushing over her pussy. As his fingers rubbed over the lacy fabric he noticed a large wet spot under his fingers from Tamera's excitement.

"Mmm it seems my beautiful little slave is getting as turned on as I am" said Dustin running his hand down under her panties and rubbing his fingers over the wet lips of her vagina. "Tell me have you ever let any one touch you down here?" asked Dustin.

"No..No only you master" said Tamera moving her hips a bit and trying to get a little more friction against his long fingers. Dustin rubbed his fingers over the lips of her vagina, teasing her as he let them dip in a bit and rub against the inside of her pussy before bringing them back out to lightly rub inside of them. Pushing her up harder against the door he started to grind his hips against her butt as he thrusted his fingers into her core.

Tamera was beyond turned on, she had always known her master to be kind and gentle and this new forceful side was an erotic surprise to both her and apparently him. She shivered as his hands roamed her body, his fingers playing with her hardened nubs before running down to tease her pussy. Moaning Tamera rubbed her hips against Dustin's hand as he slipped in a second then a third finger, his long slender fingers scratching all the right places and driving her crazy.

"Cum for me, show your master just what a horny little slave you are" commanded Dustin. Tamera couldn't hold it in, the way he was playing with her pussy combined with the commanding and possessive tone when he called her his slave. Moaning loudly Tamera came gushing juices that ran down the inside of her legs.

"Mmm you taste delicious I'm defiantly going to have seconds." Said Dustin bringing his cum covered fingers up and licking them, grabbing a shoulder Dustin spun her around. One had dropping down to rip her panties off, leaving her standing there totally naked.

"Does your slave please you master?" asked Tamera watching as Dustin's eyes and hands travelled all over her body. She thought that this must be what prey feels like, being stared at like a piece of meat in front of a hungry wolf.

"More than you can imagine." Said Dustin cupping her cheek in his hand and leaning down for a deep long kiss that streatched on for millennia. As their tongues slid over one another's they both seemed to instantly know that this was more than just sex, a lot more.

The two's lips met as they pressed their body's against each other, opening her lips she allowed Dustin's tongue to enter her mouth deepening the kiss. Pressing her up against the door with his hands Dustin started to kiss down her neck and chin before working his way back up to her mouth.

"Let me hear that beautiful voice of yours slave, let your master know just how much you enjoy being his personal little sex toy." Said Dustin his lips working their way down to the delicious globes of flesh that he had been dreaming about. He hungrily kissed and licked at the light brown globes, his hands kneading the flesh as his tongue played with her nipples. Tamera let out a loud series of moans as Dustin sucked on her breasts, her fingers running through his hair as she pulled him closer to her.

Dustin took one of her breasts in his mouth, sucking on the hardened nub, his tongue licking around the large areola before flicking it and earning a moan from Tamera. Dustin paid equal attention to each of her beautiful breasts, running his fingers over the soft flesh as his lips sucked and kissed her skin.

Kissing his way down Dustin made sure to pay proper respects to the beautiful toned stomach he had spent so much time starring at. His hands roamed up and down her sides feeling her ribs under her lean muscles. He took his time kissing at the flat toned stomach, his lips leaving a trail from the valley of her breasts down to her belly button.

Rubbing his hands over the side of her hips he started to place light kisses making a trail down from her belly button and ending around her pussy, light little sucking kisses that teased her skin and brought whimpers of desire. Growing bolder he stared to kiss the around the lips of her vagina, running his tongue along the seam where they split.

He listened to her moan, growing bolder and harder as he kissed the inside of her leg, slowly getting closer and closer to her glistening petals. Kissing the outside of her pussy he ran his tongue in a long line over her slit before dipping it in deeper to taste her honey sweet juices.

"Please master more please" begged Tamera between breaths as his tongue assaulted her inner core, licking everywhere it could touch trying to sop up her juices. Somehow his tongue seemed to know right where to go licking all the right places as his fingers played with her clit. Moaning again she grabbed a hand full of Dustin's hair and used it to pull his face against her as she came.

As the honey like liquid gushed out Dustin kept licking trying to get all the juices he could though most ended up on his chin. Once the flow subsided he started to kiss his way back up Tamera's body making it to her lips he planted little kisses on her cheeks and the side of her mouth before diving into another deep kiss. As they drew back to get some air Tamera placed her hands on the side of his face holding him still as she leaned in and licked her own juices off of his face before kissing him back.

As the two kissed Tamera started to remove Dustin's clothing tossing his shirt away and letting his pants fall to the floor freeing his large erection. Tamera felt the hot stiff rod press up against her belly, her body stiffening in expectation of it entering her. Instead she felt her self being picked up and carried over to the bed. Tamera was laid down with her head on the pillow, turning over she watched as her master finished disrobing.

As her master approached Tamera rolled over on her back and opened her legs, her hands coming down to spread her lips showing her master her dripping pussy. "Take me master I want to be yours, I want you to cum in my dirty black cunt and claim me." Pleaded Tamera as Dustin slowly climbed up the bed and held himself above her, Tamera could fill the precum dripping off of him and landing on her stomach. Wrapping her legs around his body Tamera started to grind her pussy up against his shaft getting the hard rod wet as he kissed her neck.

"Don't worry slave I'm going to take you over and over again. From now on you are going to be my personal little sex slave." Said Dustin his lips claiming hers as he positioned himself in front of her entrance, the large head of his cock pressing up against her wet lips. Tamera winced a bit as the large cock entered her. Dustin slowly slid in inch after inch, his cock stretching the tight velvety walls.

A smile crossed his face as he enjoyed the way Tamera's body writhed under his as he slid deeper into her. After a long agonizing minute of taking it slow Dustin's cock pressed against her hymen. Pulling out her looked down into her eyes, Tamera met his gaze and shook her head in a small nod. Dustin leaned down and gave Tamera a small kiss on her lips before leaning back and covering his face in a smirk.

The large rod streatched out against her walls as it quickly slid inside and broke her hymen, but the pain was soon forgotten as her masters hands massaged her body, waiting for her to become accustomed to his size. Once the pain had faded Dustin started to thrust in and out of Tamera loving the feel of her hot wet tunnel as it gripped his cock.

Looking down Dustin about came right then from the look of ecstasy on Tamera's face, the constant stream of small moans urging him on he quickly picked up his pace till all that could be heard was the slapping of skin against skin. Dustin's cock pumped in and out of Tamera's tight virgin pussy, stretching it more each time as it went in farther. Dustin loved the sight of the hot exotic body writhing under him as he fucked her pussy and slowed his thrusts so he could take his time and drink in the sight of his lover.

12