All Comments on 'Maid of Honour'

by Innateecstacy

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A "Maid of Honour"

is a female friend who the Bride would like to have as a Bride's Maid but who is MARRIED!!

InnateecstacyInnateecstacyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to the anonymous comment

Maid of Honour or chief Bridesmaid is the unmarried friend while Matron of Honour is someone who is married.

insert_nameinsert_nameabout 6 years ago
agreed re Maid of honour

Maid = unmarried (as in maiden).

Matron = married.

hardly surprising the anonymous commenter is incorrect!

Nice story too, wrapped up a bit quickly, but some good action.

InnateecstacyInnateecstacyabout 6 years agoAuthor
insert_name

Thank you so much for reading the story and also taking the time to comment and sharing your feedback.

Can you elaborate on the 'wrapped up quickly' part so that I can be careful not to repeat that in my future stories?

Kinkycouple2017Kinkycouple2017about 6 years ago
Non consensual

This is not non consensual sorry

InnateecstacyInnateecstacyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Kinkycouple2017

The category is Non consensual/ reluctance, the reason I added it to this category is because the maid of honour is reluctant at first, not wanting to give into her desires but eventually doing so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Felt the passion, the urgency and the want in it..

Sad that it had to end so quickly.

InnateecstacyInnateecstacyabout 6 years agoAuthor
Anonymous user

Just wanted to know, when you say it ended quickly, does it mean the ending was abrupt and not well written or you couldn't get enough of it?

insert_nameinsert_nameabout 6 years ago
what I meant...

Unlike a lot of other stories you have taken your time building up characters and scenario to make the sex believable, to help us as readers to believe in and/or identify with the characters. I really enjoy this.

however you didnt seem to take as much time writing the actual sexual acts. The descriptions are good, but feel rushed. As a reader I like it when the writer has lingered a little longer in the descriptions, taken the time that a lover actually would. I appreciate this is in the reluctance category, but I'd still like some time to enjoy the descriptions of the action.

You had put a lot of good work in, but the closing lines, (basicaly "we snuck over to my house and had sex") didnt leave much mystery or generate desire to read more. You could have finished at "I'll have to think about that while you fuck my brains out!". This would have left me imagining the next scene, and wanting to read more.

Or you could have tried a bigger tease...."I grabbed his hand, like he had done with me before. It didn't matter now who knew I was taking him to my house, but I needed him to know how much I needed him, and I was going to make sure he delivered - long, hard and loud!"

InnateecstacyInnateecstacyabout 6 years agoAuthor
insert_name

Thank you so much for the feedback. Comments like these really help me understand and improve my writing. I'll definitely work on it.

InnateecstacyInnateecstacyabout 6 years agoAuthor

Thank you VicCountry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userInnateecstacy@Innateecstacy
I'm Alanna and I'm from India. I started using Literotica for reading stories and got interested in sharing some of my own and started writing. I have 10 published stories so far and I got some hate for the initial ones but I worked on those and I think I am improving. I'd app...