All Comments on 'Maid to Order'

by Littlemissblair

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Wow!....

Lot in there, and lots of talent. As sick as some of this was It wasn't as sick as your cuck story.Thanks for this offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
THANKS

It's great to see a new story by Little Miss Blair. By the way, what a cute name!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I would love for this to continue and include the daughters and step daughters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG!!

I've cum here 3 visits...and I haven't finished page 3!! Your writing is so fricking hot!! Tenting in panties, reading... then wham! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

Four cums to one story!! I'm certainly a slut for your tale- telling, lol! :)

Thanks... ALOT!

FromSunFromSunalmost 14 years ago
Less ain't always more

I did enjoy this story, but I was disappointed that every time it looked to get juicy, it moved on with just a fleeting mention of what happened; kinda the opposite of Noj and MTL17. There can be too much detail, but this was frustratingly lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it

love the story came four times. hope you carry on with it. would love to know if the daughter`s and step daughters r brought in to it

tatlockstatlocksover 12 years ago
Great story...

Very hot story with the perfect ending, of course we are all either the needy or the needed. Either belonging or needing to belong. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

i read it breathless...i saved it and read again and again. i would like to kiss your hands and creative mind. thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I Mastrubated Reading It

Your mind & words are so so arouseing that i read your all stories again n agian n everytime i read i mastrubate & mastrubate.

JazzyBlackyJazzyBlackyalmost 12 years ago
Wonderfullll

Please continue to write lesbian D/s and humiliation stories between female Bosses and their female employees Littlemissblair...

verbicideverbicideabout 11 years ago
Sexy, but...

Really, a call to the EEOC to open a federal investigation of the company was all Sandra needed to turn the tables. While the government would have to look hard for others to corroborate Sandras explanation of the harassment, once they were assured of their pound of flesh, others would step forward. Then, Sandra could file her civil suit, the feds having done the majority of the work for her. A major corporation would pay lots of money to settle out of court, given the fines that would be levied against them for the harassment. If the sexcapades and the manual labor ever came to light things would get even worse, especially if it turned out there was a culture of such behavior in the company. Company executives charged with conspiracy, racketeering and if an employee was ever required to cross state lines to make a sexual liason with a superior...human trafficking.

It's the knowledge of this that keeps the story from being as much as a turn on for me. That and victimizing people just because you can really isn't a turn on for me. It's actually sort of repugnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I liked it but...

I enjoyed this story, and I like stories about slavery and humiliation, but I just personally don't like when the characters are mean spirited about it. People might think it's a contradiction, but to me it doesn't have to be. Maybe I just prefer stories about consensual slavery rather than blackmail. But the degrading things don't bother me, it's when the person is hateful about it. I quite enjoyed the story though. It was well written and entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gorgeous writing, but a weak premise . . .

I'm pretty sure that I'm in the minority, but it's harder for me to get aroused by a story that doesn't quite make sense. Let's face it: most people would simply go into another line of work rather than even consider bowing to sexual servitude and humiliation. Still, this is far better than the usual fare!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
one of the best!!

"Can I please have some more?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story

Very good story I would love to read more on how she is used both at office and outside and outdoors !

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
Release the kraken

Those are some nasty bitches. I've never had a creamy white filling from a pussy, willingly. Everyone is someones bitch, well I think I will trade mine in for a sweet pink cheerleader. Think anyone wants to see Marlena between a pair of thighs, preferable mine, I've got some cream for you little one. *~*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
ok

the only good thing about this story is there is just 1 part

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Humiliated Panty sniffer, works 4 me

That was so nasty , over the top hot & too damn short. Love it

FoolishdancerFoolishdancerover 5 years ago
Very hot story!!

Thoroughly enjoyed this, very nasty and very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still so hot

Littlemissblair was the best at capturing the sweetness of submission and humiliation. Years after initially reading her stories they still turn me on and make me wet.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardabout 4 years ago

Would move a continuation of this story I love the submissions in this story.

Anthtex81Anthtex81over 3 years ago
Hot

Just as it is it is extremely erotic. I favorited the story, and you as an author. I would like to make a suggestion. When she finally submits and tastes Marlene's friend for the first time I would like to hear all the horrid details of her submission. All the way from how she feels, tastes, and all the humiliation, but even every sordid act. You kind of brushed past this point and this would have been the climax of the erotic story. You just told us that they did a lot of kinky things and became her bitch. If you shared all the details and feelings from Sandra then this story would be by far the hottest story on literotica. You are a very talented author with all the kink to make you very successful. The talent you offer could make you a living. I wish you well, and hope to see new stories from you soon, even if I have to pay for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have a gift & the k you for sharing it.

huhminahhnorton NLI

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent, a fantasy that could be real and your last statement is so true!

There was a pecking order.We were all susceptible. We were all, under certain circumstances, cruel and domineering. By the same token, we could be Maid to Order....

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

A very good reading… loved the power of domination, submission and the story plot… some key moments could come with more details…the end I would love to see Jessica crawl under desk to service the boss…

naughtyaunt2naughtyaunt2over 1 year ago

fab story, we so need other chapters to include those hot naughty cheerleader daughters too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this until I read the line 'Her cunt was sloppy and squishy wet with an odor as strong as a net full of salmon', How fucking disgusting, author claims to be female, I very much doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How can you doubt the authors femininity? Define a woman?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

excellent story line. moved right along and kept the reader hungry for more.

MargieTayMargieTay5 months ago

LMB was the first erotic writer to arouse me so strongly and make me aware of my own quirky/hidden desires! I have re-read her stories for years and wish I could communicate with her. I would beg her to write again! PLEASE!

ScreenplayerScreenplayer5 months ago

Delightfully delicious. I heartily endorse everything MargieTay said in yesterday's comment. I've loved exploring your perceptive cuntinacity years ago, and today I'm rediscovering your deft understanding of how it feels to go over the cliff in delirious submission. Please keep writing, and let my face be plunged into all the juicy and thoroughly improper details . . .

Many thanks

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl27 days ago

Fear, embarrassment and humiliation used to make her accept that she is an owned submissive bitch. But as you say, “Everyone is someone else’s bitch”

Loved the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous