All Comments on 'Maid up for Halloween'

by amberbmaid

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
Great story!

Thank you for sharing it with us - five stars.

chastenchastenover 11 years ago
Interesting

Didn't quite care for it as much as your Trista stories. I think the latter worked better because Trista rayed in the bounds of the agreement...his unwilling biput voluntary acceptance gave them a thrill. Here, she's using some blackmail to achieve her ends, which makes it a bit more tawdry. Would have preferred her to keep her stick by the agreement that the pictures were private and trade upon jus enjoyment of the evening rather than threatening him with a new set.

chastenchastenover 11 years ago

Typing on phone for that last comment...ignore the typos please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story which the wife and I really enjoyed. Thanks for posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Sure wish he could get her back though. It's a bit obvious she doesn't care about his feelings at all and that shit coulda gotten way outta hand. But it's a fantasy so I guess it doesn't really matter if it's realistic or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good

I loved this story! Definately a fun fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And he's going for that?

Offer to send her down the road. You want a woman that's happy to abuse you? Doesn't seem like a good idea to me. Doesn't sound like much of a loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mr. 3/13/13 Post:

Maybe it's time for you to come clean with your desires. You read 2 amberbmaid stories in one day and dis them both. Why bother reading a second?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ready for part 2!!

Great story, thank you! I hope you please continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why would he agree to that?

Take the pictures away from her and just say no. The rest is baloney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no

no way in hell I would let that happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't think this was good ending.

I think he threw the costume away. And when she tried to blackmail him with the pictures he asked for them back. She either gave them to her or she got divorced. A simple choice. Why would any man stay with a woman that is trying to hurt and humiliate him? No one would. She'd be lucky if she didn't land in the hospital if she didn't give him all the pictures. He could have called the Police and had her arrested for abuse that night. A much better ending than this trash. No stars for absolute implausible drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Its a game.

Dickwad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Did Justine enjoy the divorce?

Because he divorced her. The only question was whether or not he sent her to jail for assault, battery and spousal abuse. Epically stupid story. Justine would be lucky if he didn't send her to the hospital when he took the pictures away from her.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trolls be gone!

If you don't like it, don't continue reading. These are STORIES.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
Loved the story but,

It is a good story, but too far, for no preamble. No one has any idea how these people are thinking or relating, so there is no real reference for a reaction, other than the obvious. Perhaps they tried this all along and was the next step in his fantasy, but the reader doesn't know it. As written, I would have gone along as far as the threat, then it would be over, but that's me.

By the end of the story they have no idea how many diseases they have, or how long they have to live. Even as a fantasy there has been some serious thought processes left out of the equation here.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

I would only receive a visitor at the door and then that would have been it. And in my opinion there is only one answer for the blackmail allegations of the woman with the photos: Throw the whore out of your house and your life! Basta!

And if some believe that this is a game or a story or a fantasy, then I answer you: Anyone who writes something like this dreams of it, and you always have to give the right answer to such confused spirits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

His agreement was the costume not to actually be the maid. Her trying to both blackmail him and treat him like a maid in front of others was not part of their agreement.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Why do these stories get written this way? It may turn on some people, but it’s just lazy ideas and writing to me. A wife blackmailing her husband with photos is old and easy. Also, a wife that will blackmail her husband with photos he didn’t agree to take does not love him. A wife that would allow strangers to harm him, does not love him. Yeah it’s a story and it was kinda hot, but it could have been much better and more erotic.

And, in the next few weeks after Halloween, the husband takes nude photos of the wife while sleeping or in the shower negating her photos of him…what’s good for the goose is good for the gander and hats why good writing is important.

However, there were parts that were hot, so let me ramble, but still give the story a read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

First thing the next day, he visits his lawyer to start divorce proceedings.

Who needs a bitch of a wife like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramberbmaid@amberbmaid
I first noticed I enjoyed humiliation in high school, and submissiveness in college. I've enjoyed pursuing such experiences since, and have gotten a lot of good ideas from this site. I'm just an average guy who has been lucky enough to live out some of my fantasies such a...