Maid up for Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it hit me, her plan was so simple. She didn't have to do anything devious to humiliate me in this outfit. She simply thought further ahead than I did. She knew that if she were nice to the young men and gave them a show, they would certainly be back. However, the next time, I had to answer the door.

I began to protest that this wasn't what I had meant when we had made our arrangement weeks ago but Justine quickly shot that down. "Now, Norah, we had a deal. I fulfilled my side of the bargain, and you'll fulfill your side too. Otherwise, I'll have no choice but to share the pictures I took with some of our friends. I know my sister would LOVE to see your outfit, oh and I bet your poker buddies would get a few laughs the next time they are over if I'd show this picture to them."

I began to protest, "But Justine, you said those pictures were only for us and you wouldn't share them with anyone else!"

Justine smiled, "I did say that, and I won't share them. So long as you follow through on your half of the agreement and do as I say. It's totally up to you. You wanted to humiliate me, and so now the same will happen to you. You get to choose who it happens in front of, strangers or close friends. It's up to you."

At that point a set of headlights flashed through our front window as a car had pulled up.

Justine looked at me and said, "Looks like we have company. It's your job to answer the door, if you choose not to; I've told you what will happen. Your choice."

While I didn't care for my two options, I knew for sure I didn't want her to share those pictures with anyone we knew. That would be way too embarrassing. By default, I had no choice but to answer the door in this French maid outfit.

Justine had been correct as well, I could clearly see the football players and the farmer who had been at our front door already in the doorway. I cursed to myself at having been outsmarted so easily. I could feel my cock sticking out and I prayed that it would not be visible as I approached the door.

I answered the door, and there was definitely confusion on their faces as I had answered the door instead of Justine. Finally one of them said, "trick or treat." I turned to retrieve the bowl of candy for them. Unlike Justine, I bent at my knees and attempted to appear ladylike and also to ensure my cock wouldn't be seen by them from behind. I brought the bowl over to them and I gave some candy to each one of them. I was about to close the door when I heard Justine's voice.

"Norah, why don't you invite our guests inside," Justine said.

I turned and saw Justine standing at the top of the stairs, looking magnificent and in total power in her Dominatrix costume. Before I could even turn to ask them to come in they had slipped past me and were in the entryway so excited at being invited in and seeing Justine once again.

"Gentlemen, how surprising to see you again. And I see you brought a couple of friends. Well welcome, why don't you come upstairs and have a seat and my maid Norah will get each of you a drink if you're thirsty. Now I know you are all 18 as I asked you earlier but I don't believe any of you are yet 21 so you will have to settle for non-alcoholic beverages while here. Would any of you a soda?"

When all five said they would, Justine turned to me and said, "Norah, be a dear and get each of these gentlemen a soda."

She then turned back to our guests and said, "I am actually glad you boys returned as you will be able to assist me in something. You see my maid has not done the best job tonight on her duties. And so I will have to punish her. While normally this would be done in private, having you here gives me an opportunity to humiliate her in front of others. I feel that this may make the punishment more effective."

I returned to the room and gave Justine a look like that said I wasn't in favor of this path we were going down. Justine just smiled at me.

She continued, "Now boys, as I'm sure you have figured out, my maid Norah is actually my husband. If you have a problem with that I suggest you leave or simply wait outside. However, I assume you're all fairly open-minded and won't have a problem with that. His punishment is that he is to receive 25 swats with my crop. However, depending on how it goes and if I am enjoying it, 25 may just not be enough. We will have to see. When his punishment is over, I will be asking you to leave as both Norah and I do have to wake early tomorrow. As I said before, if you're not interested in seeing this or offended, by all means you are free to leave. If you are ok with all this, then by all means get comfortable."

She paused and waited in case any got up to leave. None of them moved a muscle.

"Very good. Now Norah, come over here to this chair and assume the same position you did at the kitchen table."

I slowly moved across the room, and to a red leather chair that Justine was standing next to. She instructed me to turn around and I slowly did. "Now Norah, bend over the chair, like a good girl." Doing so would clearly expose my ass and my cock to the 5 young men on the couch. This entire night had been an exercise in my humiliation and assuming this pose would definitely be the ultimate. My cock was hard but dripping per-cum all over the underside of the maid's costume. The humiliation was definitely turning me on but this was too much.

I looked at Justine and told her, "I can't."

Justine leaned down and whispered to me, "You can't or you won't? You can, and if you don't you can be certain that I will be sharing my new favorite photos with all of our friends. I imagine what they'd think seeing you all dressed up like a little slut."

I dropped my head. I didn't know if she would follow through on the threat but I did not want to find out either.

I bent over the back of the chair as instructed and I could feel the cool air on my now exposed ass. From the couch I could hear the laughs from the guys on the couch. I didn't know exactly what they were laughing at but I knew it was at me.

Justine kicked my feet wider and said, "What do you think guys? Is this how you envision a French maid?" They all laughed and finally one said, "normally without a cock though."

Justine laughed and said, "True, I can see that. However, Norah's cock isn't that big. It isn't like it'd get in the way at all." And again I could hear all the guys laugh again.

While my face was red in shame, after all, my wife was calling my cock small in front of five men on our couch; my cock was as hard as it could be through it all.

Justine then said, "Ok as I mentioned before, our little Norah here gets 25 swats from my riding crop. Now the way I see it, there are 5 of you, so if you guys are interested each of you could give Norah here 5 swats for being such a bad girl. Would you guys be interested in that?"

I couldn't believe she was doing this. This night was already way out of hand and getting much much worse. The earlier swats I had from Justine had hurt plenty and truth be told my ass was still tender from before. I could only imagine that these guys would not go easy on me at all and this would hurt so much more than if Justine would do it. My only hope was that none of them would be interested. That hope was quickly dashed as one guy volunteered immediately.

He approached and asked Justine exactly what to do. Justine explained to him how to swing the crop and where it should land. She then swung it a few times against my ass to show them how it went.

When the first guy believed he was ready Justine said, "So he has 25 coming in total. And after each one he has to say the number and 'thank you sir' to you. If he does not count or does not say thank you, we will start over. Everyone clear?"

When everyone said they were, Justine leaned down and whispered into my ear, "Just so you know, I'm bent over just like you are now. They are seeing my ass just like you wanted them to. Hope you're enjoying this."

Justine then stood up and said she wanted to do add one more thing. She went over the strobe light I had turned on earlier and turned it on. "This will definitely add to the mood," Justine said. She then instructed the first guy to begin.

I made sure to count and say thank you after each one. I was correct that each of these swings hurt more than any of the ones Justine had given me previously. By the time the second guy finished and I was on 10 swats, I was already in tears. It had quickly transformed into a contest between them as to who could swing the hardest and they were all trying to out-do one another.

By the time the fourth guy was finished I was openly sobbing. The final five while I counted and thanked them could barely be made out over my tears and sniffles. When they were mercifully done Justine quickly thanked them and ushered them out of the house. They left arguing over who had used the crop the hardest on me.

Within a few minutes Justine was back in the living room and next to me. She told me to keep standing as it would hurt too much for me to sit down. She applied suave to my bright red bottom which immediately helped to soothe the burn I felt. She then knelt down in front of me and began once again stroking my cock.

She asked me if I enjoyed my Halloween. While I admitted I did and it was quite memorable, I did tell her I did not like the guys hitting me as hard as they did. Justine said she understood that, but that she found it to be quite the turn-on.

She also said she had taken a few more real good pictures as the guys punished me. As she kept stroking my cock, she said, "I can't wait until next weekend."

When I looked at her with a puzzled look on my face, she smiled and said, "Oh, I am really getting into this Dominatrix persona. I think we're going to keep this going for a while. And I really like having a maid; you can be assured you will be in this costume quite often going forward."

While I should have protested, I knew it was of little use. Justine was going to make sure I was Norah whenever she saw fit, which it sounded like was going to be quite often. And if my hard cock was any indication, I was looking forward to it.

12