All Comments on 'Maidens and Drakels Ch. 03'

by magicsplash

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
MAD is back!

The adventures of May continue. :)

If you're new to this story, or just don't remember back past last Wednesday, I suggest a refresher read of chapters 1 & 2. You'll want all the details of this unique world MagicSplash has created for us.

pheobecharmedpheobecharmedover 10 years ago

I see ur helping another great author Fa_Jf . So glad to see new chater. I love this story and im wondering about the journal. I dont think ellise would give it to her without conrad knowing maybe he has a plan. Cant wait for more hope chap 4 is here quicker

jennyb2492jennyb2492over 10 years ago
Woo Hoo!!!

OK I haven't even had a chance to read the story yet, but I wanted to let you know how excited that you have posted another chapter! This has been one of my favorite stories all along. Thank you for persevering! I'll be back to read in just a little while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Never left a comment before but I had to for this- not only am I interested in the hot relationship between May and Conrad, but the entire world and plot you're creating is captivating! Can't wait for ch 4!

SmithieSubSmithieSubover 10 years ago
Yay!

So glad you updated, I've loved your story! Keep on being an amazing writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Draka.

I think you have captured the Draka, very very well, S.M. Sterling should be proud, to have inspired you.

aisielynnaisielynnover 10 years ago

i'm very excited to be reading your story. i spotted this chapter in the New section and went back to read the first two chapters before beginning this one. i'm loving the storyline. i can't wait to see how the dynamic between May and Conrad develops and am interested to see what you have planned between Sophia and the Taglight heir. *grins* and i think i've got a clue who the mysterious employer is that is trying to destroy Conrad's businesses. i'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Definitely a fan. *grins bright*

tati89tati89over 10 years ago
glad that you're continuing!

Your story is definitely intriguing. There are some minor grammar errors, but otherwise it's still very good! I dont trust that taglight guy either and hopefully sophia is okay.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 10 years ago
Maybe I'm missing something

She's been taken to the country where slavery is okay. She's been sold to a man she find sexually interesting, handsome and she's responding to him against her will. She reads the diary of the dead sister who claims that he killed both parents right in front of the sister. He has threatened her with being sold to a brothel that will cut off her arms and or legs to make her a sexual...um yuck, thing for the extremely kinky clientele then immediately told to get on her knees for her first blow job...and she gets aroused?

I really like your writing and I like the eroticism in this story but I can't get around the characterizations here. May makes no sense at all. Is she terrified, or a brat? Is she spitting mad, or biding her time?

She should be a complete fucking mess after what has happened to her. She should be absolutely terrified by the, as far as she knows, very real threat of being sold and having her legs cut off! For Christ's sake that's just sick!

If she's a fighter, she would have bit his dick off. If she's a submissive, she would be shutting down psychologically. Compartmentalizing the trauma. How does one submit to someone they can never trust not to kill them or mutilate them?

I didn't like the rape scene where she magically has an orgasm and now this threat of being sold and mutilated is causing me to wonder if you've really thought this through. If you're gonna throw stuff at her, she needs to react! In some way or form, but you have to show the reader what it looks like to be threatened with mutilation. What is going through her mind? How is she dealing with the terror? How will she protect herself? How will she maintain a sense of her identity and is that as important as not getting her legs cut off?

magicsplashmagicsplashover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the feedback!

Thank you guys for all the comments and favorites on this chapter. It's been a few months since chapter 2, so I was surprised so many people still liked it. Chapter 4 is nearly done, but I'm going to be posting some other stuff in the meantime. I said I was going to respond to comments in the past, but I never did because there were always too many for me to handle, so now here we go... a few responses:

@Anon: I get your very first comment? Wow. *blushes* I hope the next few chapters only serve to make the world seem a little cooler in your opinion.

pheobecharmed: I do too. I just have a few plot holes to fill before I'm pretty much done. Thanks for your comments on all my chapters!

@jennyb: Thanks so much! Your comments are always so flattering. I remember you once wrote that I should quit my job and just try to live off this story. Probably the best compliment I've ever received. I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

@SmithieSub: Thanks for this lovely comment, though I really hope I finish the next update soon enough that people don't have to thank me just for finally continuing. :P

@tati89: Glad you enjoyed! Taglight and Sophia will show up in the next chapter. :)

@aisielynn: Great, a new reader! I'm glad you're enjoying the mystery. The mysterious employer has, of course, a big role to play in chapters to come.

@LadyParts: Damn it, you're right again; I probably could have characterized May a little better. However, just because she's terrified doesn't mean she can't also be aroused. I tried to address questions about who she is mentally with a general review of her past, the mental body/mind line that's being blurred as a result of her arousal during rape and her subsequent attempts to reinforce it. I'm not sure how the orgasm in the rape scene was magical given this context! In the last scene, May is trying to block out the terror by ignoring it, but I could have made that clearer, so my bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad you're back.

I have between 80 and 90 stories (including yours) on my favourites list awaiting the next chapter. I know in my heart that most of them will never be continued, but I keep them on there because you just never know. And that is why I am pleased that you have continued, even though I had to go back and read the first 2 chapters again, to remind me what happened. I love this story and cannot wait to see what mischief May is going to pull off at the party. Bring on chapter 4! :)

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 10 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

thank you for continuing your story.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Interesting I need more... can't wait for an update on Sophia

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

I have been waiting for another chapter to this thank you it was good can't wait for more please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Man I LOVE this story. It's hella sexy, avoids the worst clichées, and has an interesting side(?) plot. I don't come to Literotica for the writing, but I love your writing, I really do. I think it's amazing, and I check back for updates all the time. I hope you enjoy writing it as much as I enjoy reading it, and that you never, ever give up on it! Like... ever. Thanks!

Kayta91Kayta91about 10 years ago
Please Keep Going!!!

I know life is crazy, busy and hectic but please keep going with this story! I've been checking back to see if you posted a new chapter since December and every time I disappointed. It has so much potential that I'd hate to see wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please keep writing!

Best erotic story I've ever read! Please keep writing! Thanks

Tracy1115Tracy1115about 10 years ago
Love!

Really enjoy this story! Please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

So... were you planning on finishing this story? Because its been 4 months now.

luxurienluxurienalmost 10 years ago

I can't wait to read more! Please keep writing, this is a great story.

dokeydarlindokeydarlinalmost 10 years ago
please finish this story

Please it is very compelling so far

Redheaded_1Redheaded_1almost 10 years ago
7 months...

A finished product doesn't seem to be the end goal of writing to some authors anymore. I understand procrastination, but I don't understand the authors who make false promises. "The next installment is coming soon," resonates on so many unfinished pages with frustrating familiarity. It's like some creepy line to get into your mind...a readers equivalent of terrible sex. Anticlimactic and killing intimacy with the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Chapter 4?

I very much enjoyed your story so far. I hope you've continued it... and can direct me to chapter 4

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

You have created a very interesting world and open a lot of questions that your loyal readers hope to hear answers to... It is always a good idea to not start publishing until you actually already have the story written to avoid such long gaps in posting. I really hope you haven't given up on it, because it deserves to be finished. And the girls deserve their happy endings! This Conrad is truly evil, I hope she never reconciles to her faith until he repents, frees her and spends the rest of his life on his knees grovelling in front of her...

alreadytakenalreadytakenabout 9 years ago
Hello.

Every few months I randomly come by to check whether there has been an update or a new chapter. I hope that all is well, and that you eventually continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

i realy wish this sitewould do a clean up of all these authors that have dropped their stories..lf they do not update within 4 months take them off the site...then maybe we readers woulg not feel so betrayed when so many of these authors drop their stories.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 6 years ago

Aaaaand...another one bites the dust. Heehee.

mod70mod70about 6 years ago
Amazing story

Wow, what a great story. So sad it hasn't been updated. The author has a wonderful pace and manages to keep me interested. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

outstanding work, compelling story. don't leave this unfinished!

hopelessdreamzhopelessdreamzabout 2 years ago

Seems like another story that will remain untold. This is really frustrating for readers who spend their time getting involved with the story just to be left hanging. Good writing just filled with disappointment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@hopelessdreams welcome to serialised writing / fanfiction. I see you are new here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

More please!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous