Maidens and Drakels Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May cut him off with a slash of her arm, "I'll call him Lord Faulkner when he sets me free, and not a moment sooner, and if you don't like it, you can go jump off an Airship .If you had any honour at all, you'd help me escape from this house yourself!"

Edward put his hands on his head, and squeezed his hair, like he was trying to tear it out by the roots, "I can't May," he said, willing her to understand, "This is just the way things are in Arcadia. This is my only job, and I have my mother to think about. If I quit, who is going to pay for her house? Her water? Her food? Can't you see the bind I'm in?"

"No," May said coldly. "You're just another dumb cog in this evil, human eating machine you call a city. Can'tyou seethat something needs to change, even if it's only one step at a time? Can'tyousee this country needs a hero to set it straight?" She glared at Edward, daring him to reply, but the butler seemed to stare straight past her, and he closed his mouth without a word, his face contorting in a horrifying depiction of surprise.

"I must say May, for a self proclaimed hero, you're being awfully mean to my servant right now," May whirled around the see Conrad leaning against the doorway in a suit of dark silk pyjamas. Her mouth fell open. How he had opened the door so silently?

He smirked at her at reaction. "I don't approve of this kind of gratuitous cruelty, sweetheart. Look at poor Edward. Can't you see how torn he is? I'm running a tight operation here and that's very bad for moral, so if in the future you would be so kind..."

Mat stamped her foot down on the carpet. "That's rich coming from you. If you weren't such a monster, it wouldn't matter what I said, nobody would listen to me."

Conrad gave Edward a slight tip of his head, "You may leave us."

The butler gave May one final glance before he walked briskly out of the room.

There was silence for a few moments as May struggled to work up her confidence to deliver a second scathing remark, and Conrad regarded her quietly. Her eyes travelled involuntarily to his belt, and she looked back up almost immediately, trying not to gulp.

Conrad gave her a thin mile. "Come to my room now, would you May?" He said, disappearing through the doorway. Though she hesitated, May soon followed after him, bottling up her anger so that she would be prepared to unleash it at a moment's notice.

Conrad sat down his bed and the mattress sunk underneath him. He looked at her, and patted the space next to him, "Sit next to me," he said, slowly exhaling a deep breath.

"I'd rather no-" May began, but his dark eyes caught hers, and she swallowed as she realized this was an offer she couldn't refuse. She trudged towards the bed, and reluctantly sat down several feet to Conrad's left. She let out a huff. "Happy now?"

Without a word, Conrad reached out and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to him so that she was pressed right up against his hard body.

"Look May, I know you hate me, but I'm going to tell you right now that the alternative is much worse." He looked over at her as he spoke, gauging her reaction.

"I doubt it," May said, avoiding his eyes.

"Don't doubt it. Part of the reason you hate me so much is because you blame me for your whole predicament, but if it wasn't me, it would have been someone else."

"But it wasn't someone else. It was you."

Conrad didn't seem to notice her as he went on, "So listen to me now. I have certain needs that I expect you to take care of whenever they surface. If you please me successfully, I will keep you, and you will have a bed sleep in, plenty of good water to drink, and a purpose for your life. Everything a girl could ask for. But, if you continue to be such a hassle, I will sell you."He put finger on her lips warningly when she opened her mouth to speak, and went on, "Not to a man of means like myself, from whom who can expect good treatment, but instead to a whore house, and not to a regular whore house, but instead to one I know of intimately that specializes in the most deviant fetishes imaginable. How much do you think you'd enjoy your life without any of your limbs?"

May didn't say anything as she stared at him, and he poked her in the side of head. "I asked you a question, May, " he snickered coldly, "do you want to become an amputee?" May let out a breath, and shook her head mutely, trying to pretend that she couldn't see his hard erection rising in his pants as he threatened her, but given its prodigious size and the way the black silk seemed to hug to it, it was impossible to miss.

There was an aroused look in Conrad's eyes as he stared at her, drinking in her fear like a starving drakel who had finally chased its prey to the edge of a cliff.

"So are you going to suck my cock tonight?"

There was a pause and then May nodded, reeling from what was singularly the most horrifying thing anyone had said to her, even in all the days since she'd been captured.

"Get to it then," Conrad made a gesture to his pants.

"Can you tell me what to do, sir?" May whispered, as she got to her feet and tugged the hem of his pants off his lap, letting his huge cock spring out from underneath.

It occurred to her now as a derelict shiver made its way down her spin that perhaps if Ellise was watching this now, she would take it as a proper display of submission.

If she played it off right, maybe she could win the diary and at the same time dispel the lingering feeling of revulsion that Conrad had cursed her with at the same time.

A smile alighted across Conrad's face, and he put a hand on her shoulder. "Kneel."

May sank to her knees, too scared to resist, looked up at Conrad with those alluring green eyes of hers as she waited for further instructions, and a thrill shot through him.

"Now take it into your mouth."

There was a long moment as May stared at his shaft, the she pushed her head down over him, and Conrad groaned aloud as she wrapped her tight lips around his shaft Her silky brown hair formed a chocolate curtain that surrounded her face and tickled his waist.

"You should see how hot you are when you're down on your knees like this," his voice was husky as he ran his fingers through her hair, and May dropped her gaze.

"No, May." Conrad settled his hand on the back of her neck. "You have to look at me or I won't enjoy it." May resisted the urge to scowl up at him, but her eyes came back up.

"I'm sorry master," she mouthed, the sentence breaking into pieces as her lips slid over his cock, "maybe you can show your naïve little slave girl what to do next?"

Conrad raised an eyebrow, "There's a thin line between sarcasm and bad acting, May. I want you to make sure you don't cross it again."

He pushed her head down on his shaft, "suck me like you mean it."

The curtain of hair began bounce to swing of her head, and she wrapped her hand around his shaft, pulled his cock out of his mouth, and then clumsily pushed it back in. He leaned back on his free elbow for a better view, giving her a irritatingly sexy smirk.

"Use your tongue more," he advised as he stroked her head.

The thought drifted into May's mind that if she bit down now, she could mutilate this son of a bitch for life. She grazed her teeth over his shaft uncertainly and Conrad twitched."Don't even think about," he warned, his fist tightening in her hair.

May pulled her teeth back. Though she had no idea if Ellise was really there, she could feel the other woman's eyes boring in to the back of her head from the doorway.

She spent several minutes bobbing her head and circling him with her tongue when suddenly, as Conrad no doubt edged his peak, she felt his hips thrust to meet her, and he began to force her head down on his stiff cock while giving her a look that could have melted a block of ice. It touched the back of her throat, and she gagged around it.

Then it was out, and then in again as he began to fuck her face with long, aggressive sweeps. May felt her head roll with the intensity of his need, her own arousal spiking high in return. There was definitely something about being manhandled like this that turned her body on more than anything else she had experienced in her entire life.

Less than a minute later, Conrad tensed, and let out a slight groan. Semen filled her mouth, and before she could spit, May felt him put a cool finger right on the skin in the middle of her throat. "Swallow," he said, and she gulped, leaving an acrid taste behind.

- - -

"You're welcome to stay for awhile," Conrad teased, gazing at his kneeling slave as he lay sprawled across the bed. He moved his arm out of the way to make a small space for May to curl up to him, "Just so long as you can keep your mouth shut."

He pulled a book out from under his pillow and opened it to a dog-eared page.

"No thanks," May said, taking vindictive pleasure in refusing his offer, "I have my own room. If you don't mind, I'll be sleeping over there for the night."

"By all means," Conrad said mildly, not looking up from her book

May bristled and marched towards the door, arms held stiffly at her sides, slightly annoyed that her minor act of rebellion had been so easily dismissed.

"Oh, by the way May. There'll be a party about two days, and I'm planning on bringing you." Conrad said,, "Can I count on you to behave as well as you did tonight?"

May stopped mid-step, and turned around. "A party? What kind of party?"

Conrad chuckled at some private joke, "A very dull party. One for which I need a companion. I figure you'll do perfectly. Won't you?" He gave her a cold look.

May licked her lips nervously, "I will if... " she hesitated, "please not with these clothes. Let me wear a dress to the party. and I'll do everything you ask."

Conrad raised an eyebrow. "Are you bargaining with me?"

May bowed her head. "No, I'm making a request. Master."

Conrad mulled this over as he looked at her hard, eyes narrowing thoughtfully. "Fine, we're agreed. However, I expect you to be absolutely obedient. Understood?"

May rolled her eyes, "Yes, understood." Before he could change his mind, she ran into her new room, jammed the door shut behind her with a shoe, and leapt onto the bed, pulling the covers up around her as she stared up at ceiling.

"Holy fuck." She said aloud, "I can't believe that worked."

Too tired to be angry, she allowed herself to celebrate her small victory without lamenting her larger defeat, and let her thoughts drift to home instead of Conrad. Perhaps it was because she needed to reaffirm who she was, or perhaps to calm herself down.

The first person that came to mind, perhaps because she was to May as much a symbol of Leyland as a family member, was her grandmother, the famous Adella Sinclair. It was partly Adella's fault that May had been captured, but she couldn't blame her. Sinclairs stuck to their ideals to the end, and even after the occupying government had begun to punish disloyal families by rounding up their daughters and sending them across the skies, she had continued to resist them. In fact, on the day they'd arrived to take her and load her onto the Aurorus, May had received a letter from her grandmother telling her she was safe, happy, and busy sabotaging Arcadian supply stockpiles across the country..

It was an evil system, cunning yet simple. Those in the nobility who cooperated with the occupiers received marriages to minor Arcadian nobles, who took control of their lands and household but treated them as respected spouses rather than slaves, while those who fought the oppressors were either executed or enslaved. This created a strong incentive for the local aristocracy of each country to bend to Arcadia's demands. The problem was usually that active rebels made themselves hard to find, so the Arcadian targeted their families instead. Because of this, people would even sometimes turn in their own relatives out of fear of reprisal, meaning that rebels were never sure who they could trust. This kind of propaganda began as soon as Arcadian declared war on a country, because often the governess took the time to immediately purge those who had opposed them earlier on. Like in the case of the the Bishops, there hadn't even been a question. They'd stained their hands with too much Arcadian blood during the war to be allowed to continue to exist. For them, it hadn't only been their daughter, it had been both parents and the brother too.

This led her to thoughts about Sophia. Where was she now? Was she okay? May didn't trust that Taglight creep, with his too plastic, too well-rehearsed smile, and that stylish suit, and that awkward charm, and those flouncy blonde curls. It would have been nothing short of a miracle if his intentions were a pure as he claimed them to be. Sophia had told her that Taglight industries produced weapons and Airships for the military, so in the way, he'd been one of the architect of Leyland's destruction. It stood to reason that he wanted to claim a trophy for his accomplishments, in this case, his defeated childhood friend. Perhaps he was torturing her right now with some infernal Arcadian machine!

The very idea of this scalded her mind like hot water poured on an open wound, and she slammed her fist down against her mattress in righteous fury. To her bewilderment, there was a thump it hit something hard under the sheet. What? She reached underneath, and gripped the first thing her hand touched, gasping in delighted surprise as she brought it to the light.

It was the journal!

Thank you for reading. It's such been a long time, I don't know if anyone on this site has even read chapters 1 and 2. Sorry. Chapter 4 should be out much sooner. Any suggestions or comments or criticisms are welcome. Also thank you FA_JF for help.