Maidens of Castle Grabadash!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's him," she replied. Tigerlilly introduced the girl to Grabadash and Fluttercup as Madame Belle-Miyu. The girl grinned gracefully at them both with her little bow-shaped mouth, and did a slight curtsey. "Enchanté," she said, giving sultry, lingering glances to both the giant old warrior and his beautiful young companion.

"Look, you girls need to understand something," said Grabadash, "I am the lord and master of this castle..."

"Ooh, does that mean we gotta call you 'my lord'?" said Tigerlilly, interrupting him.

"Yes, it does," Fluttercup said, "and you call me 'my lady'."

"Oh okay, cool," said Tigerlilly, "so you're like his wife then?"

Both Fluttercup and Grabadash answered at the same time.

"Yes"-said Fluttercup.

"No," said Grabadash.

Grabadash realized that all three women were glaring at him. "We intended to get married," he clarified, "but with all the trouble The Impérium has been in lately, we probably won't get the chance for a while now."

"That's cool with us, my lord," said Tigerlilly, before turning to Fluttercup as an afterthought, "and my lady."

Grabadash was a man who had spent most of his long life making quick life-or-death judgements. He hated the fact that the Impérium had presumed him dead, and had moved complete strangers into his home.

On the other hand, these two strangers were two very attractive young women. Was it really so bad that they'd invaded his home while he was gone?

Belle-Miyu leant forward, and placed a friendly and delicate hand on Grabadash's vast bare chest. His chest resembled some immense ancient cliff-face, and his leathery flesh was a dull peach color, giving way to worn-away purple patches across his chest and shoulders. The softness of the girl's palm against his rugged old flesh sent cool waves of anticipation through his upper body. Grabadash looked into her big sloping dark eyes. She was an uncommonly beautiful young woman. "Mon homme, I am cooking déjeuner in the kitchen," she said. "Would you and my lady perhaps like to eat with Tigerlilly and I?" She scraped her tongue across her front teeth as she pronounced the other girl's name.

Grabadash glanced at her sassy bow-shaped lips, and imagined the things her mouth could do to him. His cock began to harden under his loincloth. "That sounds just delightful, mademoiselle," he replied with a toothy grin.

Belle-Miyu smiled at his concession to her home tongue. She turned on her heels, and swayed barefoot towards the kitchen. Grabadash kept his eyes on her long bare legs and the exposed half of her ass as she walked away from him. Truly, the girl had a magnificent rear. Grabadash found himself thinking that any man would be lucky to have a woman with an ass like that. He smiled to himself.

Suddenly, the image of that ass impaled on his cock came flashing through his mind. There he was, pounding that soft olive flesh, as Madame Belle-Miyu bounced unrelentingly back-and-forth below him.

Flustered, Grabadash tried to block the image out of his mind, and turned his head back to Fluttercup. Tigerlilly had followed Belle-Miyu into the kitchen now, leaving Grabadash and Fluttercup alone in the hallway.

"I really thought it would be just the two of us, my dear," Grabadash said to Fluttercup.

Fluttercup shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "I don't know, maybe it will be nice to have two kids around the place," she replied. "We could look after them, you know?"

"You can't play mother to these girls, Fluttercup. They're only a few years younger than you."

"But if The Impérium put the girls in Castle Grabadash, doesn't that mean they're your wards now?"

Grabadash sighed. "Yes," he said, "I suppose it rather does."

"And since you said I was the lady of Castle Grabadash, that makes them my wards too."

"Erm... sure," he said, humoring her.

Fluttercup ran her long golden arms around his thick upper body. "I think the four of us are going to get along just fine," she said, resting her head in his beard.

Grabadash was thinking about the redhead's breasts again. And the brunette's ass. "You could be right," he said.

3

Twenty minutes later, Grabadash was seated at the head of the table in the grand old dining hall. For a moment, the little details made him forget that he'd ever been away. There were the bare stone walls, the exposed wood beams, and the wooden floor adorned with one vast lilac Achromari rug.

Fluttercup and Tigerlilly were sitting at either side of Grabadash, seated on ornate chairs with red crushed velvet seats and hand-carved wooden skulls along the crest rail. Tigerlilly's body was proving to be quite a distraction for Grabadash. He studied her soft slender waist, and thought of those creamy white stomach muscles grinding on top of him. Through Tigerlilly's undersized sweater, he could make out every lovely contour, the outline of her aureole and her thick nipples. It looked like the farbric could burst at any moment under the sheer weight of those gargantuan breasts.

The girl was so gleaming, young and beautiful, that he hadn't noticed before how frayed and shabby her clothes were. Grabadash guessed that the two girls had been wearing the same few items of clothing since they first arrived at the castle as children. The tiny black dress that barely covered Madame Belle-Miyu's ass had very probably been her dress since she was a child.

"It's supercool that we're you're wards now," said Tigerlilly, munching on the last of her lembas. "Like, I don't remember my real mom or dad too much, but that's cool 'cause now it's like you guys are our folks."

Grabadash frowned, unsure of what to say to her. "Well, erm... just don't talk with your mouth full. Okay, pumpkin?"

Tigerlilly's soft pink face opened up into a pearly-white grin. "OMG my lord, you're so funny," she said with a flutter of her thick brown lashes. "Belle-Miyu, he just called me 'pumpkin', like he was my daddy or something."

The 'déjeuner' was reaching its final course. Madame Belle-Miyu put a slice of honey cake on each of the four plates, giving Grabadash a slice that was nearly as big as the other three slices combined. She then filled his tankard with black ale, ran a hand through his dreadlocks, and kissed him on the cheek. "Pour le grand héros fort," she said softly, before taking her seat again beside Fluttercup.

"You fought in the Silver Crusade, right?" asked Tigerlilly, her saucer-brown eyes glinting with wonder.

"I did," said Grabadash warily, stabbing at his cake with a fork, "and I saw people die by their thousands."

"You're one tough old dude, my lord," Tigerlilly replied, raising an impressed eyebrow. "You think I'd have survived in the Silver Crusade?" A forkful of honey cake disappeared between her puffy pink lips.

"No," said Grabadash, "almost certainly not." Tigerlilly, whose mouth was full of cake, gave Grabadash a sad, questioning glance. "It looks like most of the human race was been wiped out in that stupid war," he continued, "Fluttercup only made it out of Greenbluff because she was under my protection."

"How long have you two been traveling together?" asked Tigerlilly.

"We've been moving from place to place, trying to get back here, for thirteen years," said Fluttercup. "We slept in a bivouac for a few years. We squatted in a couple of barns, three different farmhouses, lord-knows-how-many abandoned buildings, and two caves." Fluttercup rested her chin in her hands, and looked at Grabadash dreamily. "For a while, all we had for cover were our clothes. Grabadash would take off his big old loincloth at night, and we'd huddle underneath it like a blanket. Naked as a couple of horuses. He taught me so much. In fact, I'm kind of a tough warrior these days. I killed four Patusani footsoldiers, didn't I baby?"

"She sure did," said Grabadash.

"Ah, but you seem too sweet and gentle to kill someone," said Belle-Miyu, looking at Fluttercup.

Fluttercup peeked at Belle-Miyu from behind a matted ringlet of dirty blonde hair. Her chubby pink lips puckered into a smile.

"She's a real bad girl when she gets going," Grabadash laughed. By now, he had gobbled up nearly all of his honey cake.

"I'm sure there's a lot you can teach me, my lord," said Tigerlilly, grinning at him, and giving him a long, mischievous glance.

The old warrior leant back haughtily, stretching out his big bare torso in Tigerlilly's direction. She couldn't help but study its gnarled surface. His pectoral muscles, like two flat and expansive desert rocks, sagged slightly in all their bulbous timeworn glory, yet his stomach was a writhing mass of muscle on muscle. His great hulking upper body got gradually narrower around his waist, so that his torso resembled a huge downward-pointing arrowhead.

Tigerlilly glanced back at Grabadash's face, and found that he was looking right at her. She took a sharp intake of breath, alarmed that he had seen her looking at him so intently. Their eyes locked for a few seconds. She thought about looking away, but felt as though she couldn't.

Then Grabadash grinned, breaking a little tension. "How about I take you out sometime and teach you a little of what I taught Fluttercup?" he said.

Tigerlilly smiled. "Mmm, I can't wait," she growled, looking at him from behind a thick drooping lock of her red hair.

"May I just say," said Fluttercup, changing the subject "that you girls have the most amazing genetics."

"Ah, thank you," said Madame Belle-Miyu.

"What's your type? Connubial?" Fluttercup asked.

"Uh... what is this?" Belle-Miyu replied.

"What type are you? You know about genetic types, right?"

Belle-Miyu shook her head.

"Oh... okay," Fluttercup said, surprised. "Well, before you were born, your mom and dad probably bought a genetic type for you. Either that or The Impérium decided on one. Grabadash, he's a modified Martial type. That's why he's so big and tall and strong," said Fluttercup with a swoon. "I'm a Connubial type, which I why I got such big titties with a narrow waist and wide hips. I'm guessing you girls are Connubial types too" she said, looking at Belle-Miyu's chest.

"That would be my guess," said Grabadash, reaching forward and squeezing one of Tigerlilly's firm breasts in his giant square palm. "She certainly feels like a Connubial," he said with a smile, running his fat thumb across the cotton.

Belle-Miyu's deep-brown doe eyes widened, as she saw what Grabadash was doing to Tigerlilly. "Oh my," she gasped, half-covering her mouth with her dainty fingers, "Comportement effronté!"

"Baby, what are you doing?" said Fluttercup, with a roll of her amber-brown eyes. "You can't get snuggly with her if she's our ward."

"Relax, honey," Grabadash replied, "there's no sin in getting a good firm feel of a young girl's titties."

"Oooh, my lord," Tigerlilly said, grinning in astonishment, "you're such a naughty old pooka."

Grabadash smiled, and kept on needing and massaging Tigerlilly's huge tit through the fabric of her t-shirt. His leather loincloth began to rise with the force of his growing erection. "Did you hear that?" he asked, turning to Fluttercup, "Our girl here called me a pooka."

Fluttercup titled her head at Grabadash, and beamed at him drolly. "Well you are a bit like a pooka, baby," she said, winding an index finger through his straggly white beard. Then, she caught a glance at the rising bulge in his crotch. For a moment, it looked as though she was angry with him. But then her face opened up into a smile. "Though with that big beautiful cock of yours," she said, "you've always been more like a big ol' centaur to me."

Madame Belle-Miyu looked shocked. She had now placed her palm just below her collarbone, and was patting her olive chest, as though Fluttercup's words were causing her physical harm. "Oh my," she said again, "mon Dieu!"

Suddenly both of Grabadash's hands were lifting up the flaps on Fluttercup's riding cloak, baring her absurd breasts to the other two diners. He forced his leathery old face between those great sandy-white orbs, and waggled his head from side-to-side, making a tremendous growling and slurping noise, like some kind of wild boar. Fluttercup opened her mouth gleefully. "Oh gee baby," she chuckled, "I can't wait any more. Take me! Take me now!"

Within seconds, Grabadash had scooped up Fluttercup in his thick hoary arms, and was cradling her statuesque body against his vast bare chest. Instinctively, she threw her arms around his neck. Grabadash rose to his feet, and, with a triumphant nod, he said "Thank you for the grub, Madame Belle-Miyu, but your lord and lady have got some rather serious business to get down do." Fluttercup giggled, and the two of them left the dining hall without looking back at Belle-Miyu or Tigerlilly.

5

In a Golithian-style wet room, Grabadash held the brass showerhead in his right fist, pouring jets of warm water over Fluttercup's face and body. Naked, they stood face-to-face, with his rock hard cock jabbing against her abdomen. He rubbed at her fat breasts with his left palm, massaging waves of revitalizing water into her young flesh. She reached up to rest her hands upon his immense angry chest.

Then Grabadash held her face firmly between his thumb and forefinger, pushed her head backwards, and sent more water gushing into her hair and face and mouth. Her tangled hair darkened and flatted under the volume of water that came down upon her. She gasped and yelped and spat, as the shower continued to run.

He ran his spare hand all the way up from her pussy, over her supple stomach, across her great breasts, and over her face. Then he ran it back down in the same direction. When he reached her pussy, he gave it a playful slap. Fluttercup yelped, and tried to wipe some excess water away from her face. She turned away from him in order to open her eyes and gain some composure, but Grabadash just poured a new torrent into her open mouth. He held tight to her face, with a thumb in her left cheek and a forefinger in the right. "Good?" he asked.

Fluttercup barely had time to nod or to open her eyes. "Come here," Grabadash barked, putting a hand on the back of her head, and pushing her to her knees. Within seconds, his thick meandering cock was in her mouth, and she was noshing and spluttering on it with all her might.

After a while, she pulled that long winding dick from between her lips and she gasped wildly, spitting out yet more shower water. She looked up at her lover, his tough rippling stomach and his splendid rolling pectoral muscles. She grinned at him. "You're so fucking hot," she murmured, "I want you to fuck me." He narrowed his eyes and nodded in approval. Then, in one effortless motion, he picked up Fluttercup, and threw her naked body over his shoulder, so that her legs were draped down his chest while her head and torso dangled along his back.

In the elaborate master bedroom, where they had discarded their few clothes, Grabadash now threw his lover onto the enormous four-poster bed. Fluttercup landed with an excited yelp. Her breasts heaved with every eager breath, as she grinned at Grabadash with a devilish glint in her eye. "Ooo gee, baby, it's sure good to be home."

"I need titties," roared Grabadash. "I must have your titties right now!" He was up against her then, before she could protest, slamming and grinding his absurd length between her titanic boobs.

Fluttercup laughed dirtily, pleased with how much her body pleased her man. She threw her head back gleefully, and felt his powerful member grate back and forth against her chest. She cradled them in her arms, trying to make it easier for him. "Wow-ee, you're really into my titties tonight, huh?" she said, slightly puzzled.

"Oh my God," he grunted, "you feel so good." On and on he ground at her, until her breasts started to feel sore.

"Hey slow down, sugar," she protested, "save some of what you got for putting somewhere else." Fluttercup got on all fours, and crawled away from him slightly. She lifted her ass in the air, and waggled it from side-to-side. Her wet body glistened in the late afternoon sun.

Grabadash stood by the bed, and slapped his colossal cock against her ass with a thwuck-thwuck-thwuck. Both their bodies tingled with anticipation. "Oh God, oh God, put it in me" she said, "I can't wait any longer."

"As you wish" he said, spreading her meaty ass cheeks, and sliding his way in.

"Oh-my-ASS-HOLE!" she screamd, in obvious surprise at where he'd chosen to penetrate her.

"Yes," Grabadash groaned "such a sweet ass." He was going slowly at first, with only a couple of inches inside her. Then, with each stroke, he rode faster, deeper, until he was slamming as much as he could in there.

"Uh. Oh that hurts."

"Take it slut!" he bellowed, "You know you like it!"

"I do," she said, moving her ass in time with his thrusts. Fluttercup enjoyed the feel of all his power inside her; her lover, her guardian, her savior. She looked over her shoulder at him, with a wounded look in her eyes. She spoke in hushed, earnest tones. "I need you so bad, I need you so bad, I need you so bad." She repeated it like a mantra.

Grabadash kept on ploughing into the hot tightness of her butthole. "Oh, your ass is getting REAMED!" he howled. His white dreads opened out like a lion's mane as he rode and rode into her.

"I need you so bad," Fluttercup said again, "I need you so bad"

6

Directly below the master bedroom, Tigerlilly was leant against the counter top, with one leg bent and one leg straight; her long supple thighs enclosed in tight pale-blue cotton. The grunts, groans and moans from above echoed through the castle.

Madame Belle-Miyu wandered back into the dining hall. Her teeth were gritted behind her pretty diamond lips, and there was deep exasperation in her eyes. "Oh mon dieu!" she said, "for how long must they faire l'amour?"

"That means sex, right?" asked Tigerlilly.

"I thought he was a great hero," said Madame Belle-Miyu disappointedly, "I would never have cooked him déjeuner, or kissed him on the cheek, if I knew he was a dégénéré."

"Relax, Belle-Miyu," said Tigerlilly, "They're just having sex." Tigerlilly closed her eyes and parted her legs. She craned her jaw towards the rafters above, as though she was straining to listen to far-off music. "They're both healthy and hot, and full of pluck. Wouldn't you want to have sex all the time if you were them?"

Belle-Miyu tilted her face to the side, and settled her dark, roving eyes on Tigerlilly. "Oh, so you think the old man Grabadash is hot?"

Tigerlilly opened her eyes and looked straight at Madame Belle-Miyu. "Well sure he is," she said. "You've seen how lean and brawny he is. He's built like a giant. I mean, jeez, if you sat on my shoulders, the two of us together would still be shorter than him."

Belle-Miyu gave Tigerlilly a sidelong frown. "Don't you think Fluttercup is also hot?" she said with a pout.

Tigerlilly rolled her eyes at Madame Belle-Miyu, "Well yeah, I said so, didn't I?" Her ruby red lips arched into a mischievous smile. "Besides," she said, "I saw the way you looked at him earlier, the way you flirted with him over dinner. There's a little dégénéré hiding inside you somewhere, Madame Belle-Miyu".

"But... but he grabbed your mamelon," Belle-Miyu protested.

"Oh, he was just fooling around," she retorted. "He's an old rascal, he's not a degenerate."

Madame Belle-Miyu perched on the counter top a short distance from Tigerlilly, positioning her long bare legs so that her tiny black dress hitched up ever further. She playfully tossed her thick dark hair over her left shoulder, and stroked her neck coyly. Tigerlilly was near enough to reach out and touch. Slowly and tentatively, Belle-Miyu turned her right arm in Tigerlilly's direction.

"Hey, you think our betrotheds will ever come for us?" Tigerlilly asked suddenly.