Maidens of Castle Grabadash!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do not know," Belle-Miyu replied sullenly, disappointment twisting across her olive features.

"They're probably dead, right?" said Tigerlilly wearily. "Like Mrs. Flootsnoot is probably dead. And my parents and your parents are probably dead. I mean, you heard what Grabadash said. The Silver Crusade wiped out most of the planet. That's why we don't have husbands. They were probably boiled alive on a battlefield somewhere."

Madame Belle-Miyu nodded. Under the vivid electric light from the electric chandelier, Tigerlilly's thick flowing mane looked flame-red, almost bright orange. Madame Belle-Miyu's eyes roamed down towards Tigerlilly's soft, trim stomach muscles. Her half-bare back was arched into a long semi-circle, so that her great bounteous breasts pointed upwards. Belle-Miyu had to pause to catch her breath.

"It's a shame," said Tigerlilly, "I guess you and me are doomed to be virgins forever."

Belle-Miyu gasped in alarm. "Oh Tigerlilly, you must keep hold of your virginité. Once a man has it, what else do you have left?"

Before Tigerlilly could reply, Fluttercup's muffled squeals could be heard from the room above. "Oh my God, give it to me baby," she screamed. Tigerlilly looked at Belle-Miyu and sniggered.

But Belle-Miyu wasn't laughing. She was standing in front of Tigerlilly now, her dark eyes open wide, her lips open in panic. "Promise me, Tigerlilly, that you will not faire l'amour with Grabadash."

Tigerlilly was shocked. "OMG, I'm not planning on doing it with Grabadash The Sturdy!" she said, flashing her front teeth in amusement. "That would be icky and naughty. We're his wards, remember? Plus, he's like two-hundred years old or something."

"O, dieu merci!" yelled Madame Belle-Miyu, throwing her coffee-brown arms around Tigerlilly. "I don't know what I would do if you... if you left me."

Confused, Tigerlilly shifted stiffly in Belle-Miyu's embrace. "Left you?" she stammered, "I..."

Still hugging tight to Tigerlilly, Madame Belle-Miyu forced her long continental nose into Tigerlilly's red locks, and took a deep breath, savoring the smell of her hair.

"Ugh Belle-Miyu, no," said Tigerlilly, "get off me!" She grabbed and pushed at Belle-Miyu's bare shoulders, and sent her flying backwards onto the kitchen table. Tigerlilly angrily rearranged her tiny t-shirt. "God, you are such a dyke!" she spat at Belle-Miyu.

Madame Belle-Miyu lay on her back. Her fall to the table had pushed her thick round breasts up around her face, while her long limbs spilled out in all directions from under little dress. There was a pitiful expression of hurt and longing on her face. "Why?" she said, "Why do you resist me when I come to please you?"

There was a new sternness in Tigerlilly's wide pretty face. Her pursed lips and tightened cheeks communicated a kind of anger or disappointment in Belle-Miyu. "You want us to make out again?" she asked. "Is that what you want?"

Belle-Miyu's breasts heaved with every excited breath. "Oh oui, oh oui," she begged, "Baise-moi."

From the room above, there now came another cry. This time, it was Grabadash's baritone yelling "Take it all, you little cum-slut!" Tigerlilly looked up at the ceiling, and then looked back at the dark-haired girl on the table in front of her. Belle-Miyu's pretty porcelain face and big breasts formed a kind of trinity of warm inviting loveliness.

"Darn it," Tigerlilly said, "I'm gonna baise you, alright. I'm gonna baise you into next week". She unbuttoned her pants, and let them fall around her knees. Then she slipped off her panties, and climbed, knees-first, onto the table.

Madame Belle-Miyu licked her lips. "Oh Tigerlilly, give to me your vagin."

"Shut up," said Tigerlilly, grabbing Madame Belle-Miyu by the back of her head and forcing her face into her bare snatch.

Overwhelmed by this sudden turn of events, Belle-Miyu flicked her tongue riotously into the hotness and wetness of Tigerlilly's vulva. Her head was still being forced down into Tigerlilly's warm womanhood. And so Belle-Miyu simply kept on licking and kissing, and doing what she could to please Tigerlilly. She hoped she was doing it right.

"Arghh," Tigerlilly yelped. The release seemed like too much to bear. She panted and grunted and moaned, and her face broke into a delighted grin. "Yeah, take me!" she said, grinding her hips into her friends face, "Take me now!"

7

In the master bedroom, Fluttercup lay on her front, her body spent. She made a quick, awkward scramble on to her hands and knees, but fell back onto her chest with a loud grunt. She made a second attempt to lift herself up, this time in a kneeling position. She crawled to the head of the bed. She was recoiling from Grabadash now, as though her pummelled body had forgotten that he was her lifelong protector.

Her breasts rose and fell as she panted in loud, shallow breaths. She never took her eyes off her great, throbbing lover, whose body pulsated and glistened like some demonic dangerous thing. He grinned and asked her, "Are you ready for some more, sweetie?"

Fluttercup half-turned away from him, and folded her arms high up across her chest, in a defensive 'cross my heart' motion that came naturally to such a big-breasted woman. She was hugging the busty vastness of her otherwise slender frame, and blocking his view of her nipples. 'I'm being crazy' she thought to herself, 'why am I cowering from Grabadash?' She took a deeper breath, and gathered her thoughts, 'but then again, why is he being so rough with me?'

At the foot of the bed, Grabadash's preposterous cock stood at full attention, pulsating furiously at an upward angle. Raw masculine power seemed to emanate from him, from his thick trunk-like neck down to his beefy thundering thighs. And Fluttercup adored it.

She crawled back over to him, bounding clumsily along the bed sheets on her hands and knees, those enormous breasts bouncing from side-to-side as she went. Still panting loudly, her face still contorted with exhaustion, she bared her teeth in wild craven need for her lover's body.

Fluttercup grabbed Grabadash's cock and stuffed it into her mouth, as though her existence depended on it. She rotated her head around as she sucked up and down, slurping her tongue along the tough landscape of its head and long vein-lined shaft, letting out little moans as she went. She rocked her ass side-to-side excitedly as she sucked, as though she were a lapdog wagging its tail.

She pulled the cock from her mouth, kissing it on the head as it left her thick lips. Then she muttered something under her breath. It sounded to Grabadash like she said, "Give me more." Her voice was weak and tired, like the scratchy whispers of a tiny animal. "I want more so bad."

"How badly do you want it?" Grabadash growled, teasingly.

Fluttercup titled her head to one side. "I want you to fuck me all the way," she said. "Every single way. Please tell me you'll do it." Her eyebrows pointed upwards in a sad begging motion. "Please fuck me," she whispered pitifully.

Grabadash lay down next to her, with their heads at opposite ends of the bed. Within seconds, he flipped her body over so that she was lay facedown on top of him. He wrapped his great leathery arms around Fluttercup's legs, and began feasting on her lovely snatch, slurping and burrowing his face as deep as he could go.

The jackhammer rhythm of his tongue in her most intimate areas, and the tingling of his beard on her crotch, drove her body wild. Grabadash's body was so big and vast that, in order for Fluttercup to suck his cock while he ate her pussy, he had lean with his chin against his chest to reach her vagina, while she had to stretch out her body and neck just to suck the tip of his cock. She tugged and tugged at that ludicrous dick, feeding as much as she could between her lips. She tried to moan in pleasure, but her sounds were muffled by the fat cock in her mouth.

Fluttercup crawled forward, away from Grabadash's mouth and towards his cock. She relished the smell of heat that came from his body. She pushed Grabadash's firm and mighty phallus down flat along his hard-as-stone stomach. She lay facedown on top of it, squeezing the shaft between her fat breasts. She tenderly massaged his balls, and licked happily at his shaft.

"Whoaaah, sweetie," roared Grabadash, in approval of Fluttercup's talent in the art of fellatio. "Fuck!" he exclaimed, landing a mighty slap on each of her buttocks, "Fuck, baby". He couldn't crane his neck down far enough to lick her pussy, so instead and pushed two thick digits inside her, rocketing them in and out of her vulva. Grabadash sucked at Fluttercup's toes, and she moaned appreciatively.

8

By now, Tigerlilly was on top of Madame Belle-Miyu, their bare legs entangled with one another's. Belle-Miyu lay on the tabletop, with Tigerlilly placing quick, wet kisses on her gentle lips. Giddily, Belle-Miyu threw her arms around Tigerlilly's waist. Both immense pairs of breasts were pushed hard against each other.

Tigerlilly's hands cradled Belle-Miyu's head. She reciprocated by running her hands through Tigerlilly's winding red locks. Their soft lips locked in a tender kiss. They could feel each other's warm breath beating against their faces. Tigerlilly could even taste her own juices on Belle-Miyu's lips. She bit down teasingly on Belle-Miyu's bottom lip. Then she smiled at her by way of explanation.

Madame Belle-Miyu put her hands behind her own head. She lay back, basking in Tigerlilly's attention to her body. After all the times she'd clumsily attempted to seduce her, this felt like some kind of waking dream.

Tigerlilly ran her hands across Belle-Miyu's torso, before placing them firmly on her breasts. She took hold of the front of Belle-Miyu's dress, so that her fingers were beneath the tight fabric, pressed against her warm flesh. Then, clenching her fists, Tigerlilly gave it an almighty pull. The entire center front of the dress tore open, spilling Belle-Miyu's big lovely breasts into the open.

"Oh, my dress!" cried Madame Belle-Miyu, at the loss of one of her few remaining items of clothing, which was now completely torn asunder. Then she looked up at Tigerlilly, who sat over her triumphantly, all big boobs and messy red hair and thick smirking lips. Belle-Miyu knew then that she loved Tigerlilly with all her heart. She smiled, and fluttered her dark lashes. "Oh mon amour, you are so strong," she said.

Tigerlilly looked down on Belle-Miyu's beautiful dark features, her defenceless expression, and her soft bare breasts that had finally forced their way out of that tiny dress. "God, that looks so fucking hot," said Tigerlilly sassily. She leant forward, took one of Belle-Miyu's breasts in her hand, and licked at the hot brown aureole.

"Oh oui, suck at my mamelons," Belle-Miyu wailed.

Tigerlilly slurped and sucked one nipple, even biting it mischievously, while massaging the other with a free hand. The soft supple flesh gave way to her probing mouth, as her face skidded wildly across Belle-Miyu's chest.

"Hang on," Tigerlilly said, "let me take this thing off." She sat up again, raised up her arms, and peeled the tiny shirt over her head, playfully discarding it to the floor. Unclothed, Tigerlilly's big pink-white orbs fell mere inches from Belle-Miyu's face.

"Oh, so beautiful," Belle-Miyu gasped, with wonder in her eyes.

Tigerlilly ran her hand across Belle-Miyu's face. "You are so sweet," she said. She kissed Belle-Miyu once on the mouth, and began a descent along her body, dragging her chin along Belle-Miyu's stomach.

"Now that I'm buck naked," purred Tigerlilly, "let's see what else you've got to offer." With another firm tug at Belle-Miyu's dress, Tigerlilly tore the whole thing open. Madame Belle-Miyu was now completely naked. Her best dress was ruined, but she was too happy to protest. Tigerlilly had pulled down Belle-Miyu's black panties now, and was planting kisses on her pussy.

Madame Belle-Miyu rested her palms on Tigerlilly's head, and swivelled her hips with exhilaration as Tigerlilly licked and nibbled at her hot little cunt. The elation was overwhelming. Belle-Miyu turned her head to the side, and buried her face in her hand. Her breasts heaved and fell with every breath. As the minutes wore on, her stomach muscles began to pulsate in ecstasy. She moaned and wheezed like a crying child, absent-mindedly kneading at her own tit. Then her body seemed to fold in half, as her legs and torso moved in to meet each other in an involuntary display of delight.

Belle-Miyu ran her fingers wildly through Tigerlilly's hair, and a big grin made her face glow like a diamond. "Oh Tigerlilly," she panted, "je t'aime tellement."

Pulling her mouth away, Tigerlilly took a long glance over the contours of Belle-Miyu's body. Two pairs of brown eyes locked in a devilish stare. Tigerlilly crawled back onto the table, over her new lover's body, and hovered her face over Belle-Miyu's. "You ain't too bad yourself, Belle-Miyu," she said with a grin.

Tigerlilly lay at Belle-Miyu's side, naked body next to naked body. The redhead cradled the brunette's head, and forced her tongue into her mouth. They kissed passionately, their foreheads pressed close together, staring deep into each other's eyes.

Then Fluttercup's voice could be heard yowling from the room above, "Oh, I love that big fat cock of yours."

Belle-Miyu couldn't help but laugh. But Belle-Miyu noticed that Tigerlilly wasn't laughing. Quickly, and with minimal fuss, Tigerlilly climbed off the table and got dressed. She left the dining hall, and didn't stop to look back at Madame Belle-Miyu.

9

Grabadash lay on his side, holding Fluttercup in his cool, gravely embrace while he fucked her firmly yet gently. She lay against his thick brawny limbs, luxuriating in his power and strength.

Grabadash kept on pushing his cock deep inside her. Slow at first, then with a sudden hard-hitting thrust. Then the thrusts got faster and harder, with Fluttercup yapping and bleating with every impact. "Oh-oh-oh yeeeees," she wailed.

"Aw yes," said Grabadash in response.

Fluttercup welped and wheezed, as she felt waves of sexual bliss take over her. She wailed and grunted, as though her body couldn't take the ecstasy. Then her body went limp, finally exhausted from long heavy lovemaking.

Grabadash leant over and kissed her on the mouth. Their kisses were passionate and tender.

"I wanna taste you," she whispered to him. "I wanna feel you...all over me."

"As you wish," he replied.

Grabadash scrambled into a kneeling position, and squatted over her body with a knee on each side. Fluttercup was tugging at his length, pulling and groping with both hands. She had the greatest expertise in jacking him off, and knew each bump and vein on his cock intimately, knowing which touch would drive him wild.

"That's a good girl," murmured Grabadash, "that's a good girl."

Fluttercup's fulsome brown eyes looked deep into Grabadash's icy blue stare, as she continued massaging every inch of his manhood. Then he came. He came over her stomach and on her breasts. First in powerful jets, then in thick white trickles. He threw his head back and roared into the ceiling, as he felt all the tension suddenly dissolve away from his rugged war-ravaged body.

Grabadash collapsed onto the bed. He was really home. After all his time away, it was hard to believe. And yet, things hadn't worked out exactly as he and Fluttercup had imagined. There was Tigerlilly and Madame Belle-Miyu to contend with. For reasons he couldn't quite pinpoint, the whole thing made Grabadash feel uneasy. He couldn't shake the feeling that there might be other surprises in store for he and Fluttercup.

Fluttercup scooped up a palmful of cum, and tipped it into her mouth. "Mmm-hmm," she said, licking her lips. She rocked back on forth on her back, holding onto her toes with outstretched arms. "Mmm, I'm gonna love living in our castle," she giggled.

Grabadash lay back and propped up his head on his arm, and regarded the naked body of the beautiful young woman lay next to him. The body that was drenched in his muggy seed. "Sweetie," he panted, "you haven't seen a damn thing yet."