All Comments on 'Mailgirl Number Six'

by lizstanton8181

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
NynahNynahalmost 7 years ago
Welcome back!

I know we've been patiently waiting for your next story and you didn't disappoint. I love how you've set another tale within the universe you'd previously established in "Life Among the Mailgirls"; it's a fascinating and extremely well-written look into the psyches of these mailgirls. Your writing is top-notch and absolutely enviable.

My only request is you don't make us wait too long for another installment!

oldpervoldpervalmost 7 years ago
Another Great trip through the Mailgirls world!

I really enjoyed your previous story "Life Among the Mailgirls", and enjoyed this story just as much. Outstanding writing, very believable characters. Very interesting how the protagonist is so introspective, and it did add a lot to the story. I love the idea of USF implementing a 24/7 program, and I hope we see more of their story in the future. You are a terrific writer. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sugestions

your history is amazing but I was thinking if u could made they go to public street or if u could made them broadcast the punishments

KinseyBayKinseyBayalmost 7 years ago
Abby

Abby may be my favorite character from any cmnf story, ever. And there have been so many good ones, but her internal conflict, her morally grey thoughts and actions, her wit and intelligence, and her DECISION truly blew me away when I read it. I'm still haunted by it actually. Barrow's understated influence and nonchalant but persuasive demeanor really added to it as well.

I LOVED that Abby was self aware and intelligent, that she knew that Barrow would want her. I feel like most stories like this spring the trap on the character as a surprise, where they naively did not see it coming. But having Abby consider her own candidacy from the beginning of the story only added to her as a character, and the weight of the decision that she makes at the end.

Beyond that, I am truly impressed that you took a step outside of the box and wrote around the perimeter of what goes on in the mailgirl universe, from the outside looking in. Watching Abby try to rope others into a life of nude servitude, succeeding and failing, gave a rich depth to all of the women featured in this story.

I also dug the spitting in the asshole bit, or the build up to it really, as she fought the dark, vile instinct in her that actually made her want to join in with the boys in abusing a mailgirl, especially since she herself knew that the line was so thin between her spitting in a poor girls asshole one day, and having someone spit in HER asshole t he next.

Truly, I'm haunted. But in a good way, LOL.

Btw, that final scene, while she smokes a cig, and they have their banter, and she feels a little said that he doesn't compliment her. I've never been more aroused by a non-sexual scene in a CMNF story before. That dialogue was SO SEXY, and so logical, and seamless, and organic. Bravo.

It helped that I imagined Abby as Emma Stone virtually the entire time, so I "heard" her voice and saw her mannerisms very vividly.

This could be the end of the story and it would work beautiful, perfectly bookend by the opening and closing scenarios and phrases. But I would be lying if I said I didn't want to spend more time in Abb---er I mean Six's head. I feel like I just have to see her interact with those buttholes that coaxed her into spitting in a butthole. And seeing her interact with, a most likely hostile roster of mailgirls that she herself handpicked.

Ah man. The possibilities.

Please consider. But even if this is FIN, I'm just happy I got to experience it. Thank you Liz. Truly/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Phenomenal

Phenomenal story, yet again. I love how you ratchet up the sexual tension with so much story and so little sex. Truly it shows you are a remarkable writer.

I've been seeing these mailgirl stories on here for some time, but I never read them until recently and now I'm totally hooked.

WellvyneWellvyneover 1 year ago

This remains one of, if not the, best mailgirls stories ever.

The story structure is perfectly crafted, the characters are real people, and the world feels lived-in because it is so perfectly realized.

Can't wait for your next entry in the mailgirl universe!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous