All Comments on 'Mailgirls: Downward Spiral'

by Zechs195

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
How did I know

The author is male and between 18 and 22 years of age.

NakedDanNakedDanalmost 9 years ago
Mail girls

I've read a few Mailgirls stories online, and I can't say I really like them because of the level of cruelty on display. But then again, I've never quit reading in the middle of any Mailgirls story either. This once is pretty well written with very vivid descriptions of what 14 is thinking and feeling, although there are a few typos sprinkled throughout. One thing I did think while reading is that her pubic area would have been red and tender so soon after a waxing, and yet, no one makes any comment about any redness...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovin it...

Thanks for continuing the mailgirls. I was waiting for the other story. I'm very happy with your effort. Please keep going. Lovin it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep going

A good continuation to the original series. I hope that you will add more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

You have a great start here. Please. Keep it going you can tell us about the new girls on Monday. What she feels like on the weekend, have her read the contract she sighed and she knows she is committed for years because the penalties are so harsh. You can easily do 5 or more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What happened to Mailgirls: Downward Spiral Part 2?

I remember reading a longer version of this story, where 14 gets her clothes back to help with a special project for the company and she thinks this might be her way back to her old life, but then a boss says get your clothes off and back to mail deliveries. The manager that was kind to her is ordered to treat like dirt to show her her place again and even has her perform oral sex. I had that story saved, but moved on to a new computer wasn't able to find that longer version anywhere.

orflash64orflash64over 5 years ago
Wasn't there a part 2 to this story?

A while ago I read this story, I remember a part 2, is it posted somewhere else?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
impatient for more

Enervate yourself, keep going please.

orflash64orflash64over 3 years ago
What happened to Chapter Two?

I read this story before and I remember a Chapter two to this story where she gets her clothes back to help finish a project, but then there is some backlash and she is stripped naked and put in her place. What happened to that chapter?

KitPiscesKitPisces7 months ago

While reading this I felt a weird connection to Ms. Perkins/14. She was humiliated but also very aroused. However my empathy for the main character was not 100% as I was offended by the misogyny in the story but was also incredibly turned on by the group domination of the mailgirl. Like 14 my arousal won out over my conscience. Too bad there was never a continuation of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZechs195@Zechs195
102 Followers
Hey there, I’m sorry I haven’t continued my stories in quite some time, I hope you have enjoyed them. If you’d like to read some shorter works of mine feel free to take a look at my Chyoa account under which I’ve written many chapters with similar themes as my stories here. ...