All Comments on 'Mailgirls Get Off'

by lizstanton8181

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oldpervoldpervover 6 years ago
Good to see you back

I really enjoy the mailgirls genre, and your contributions are creative and extremely well written. This was superb. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Thanks so much for sharing!

KinseyBayKinseyBayover 6 years ago

It's really awesome to see you expanding the mailgirl in-universe culture. The unwritten rules and coping mechanisms by the mailgirls themselves adds an authenticity to what is going on that makes this so much more real and therefore arousing.

It's really interesting reading about the differences between facilities, how each is set up and used to accomplish different goals, instead of everything being exactly the same. It does a wonderful job of mixing it up and providing an new thrill for what could become repetitive.

I also love how this story connects to your other stories. From mailgirl 18 to Abb to the sisters (and now mother ha!). WIth Will at the center of it all. I'm becoming very attached to the girls and their stories.

You also touch upon some political and social points that I'll be addressing in a mailgirl story I'm writing, so it's awesome to see that I'm not the only one considering those points and wanting to see them explored.

Anyway thanks again for such a lovely story Liz. You really have this sorority aspect of the mailgirl universe on lock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Please keep this going. You are a very good writer. Please spend some time as a back flash on 17's first day. Her shaving in public her spanking her anal bleaching etc. you also have the story going for the 24/7 girls in Jersey. Have them get together for an executive party. They are paid extra as entertainers. Most do blow jobs some have sex. Some are whipped or restrained in stocks. No rules for the party. Spend time on individual girls humiliation

CuntabuserCuntabuserover 6 years ago
Good story

I really like your take on the mailgirls opting toward more s&m and showing the mailgirls craving the abuses and degradation they receive. I also like the struggle they go through from what their minds and society want versus their bodies betraying them.

blankblankety18blankblankety18over 6 years ago
Great stories, but...

Firstly, I enjoy these more than the original Mailgirls series. That said, why do you never credit the original creator? These are more erotic, but you're taking an original concept from another Literotica author and giving them zero credit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome...

I love how you've built up so many unique characters. We get to see they're fall internally and then from the perspective of other girls, and watch them helplessly follow the same path but interpret it slightly differently based on their personalities.

This story was such a clever solution to allow some hard fucking without breaking the the sexless debasement that's such a part of the mailgirl concept. Confident fourteen sumbissively slobbing on a cock outside work the way theyre all tempted to during work hours was just...wow.

I'm really hoping you'll do one on the Park Place 24/7 facility soon. Maybe return to Thirteen-turned-Two. The revelation about her getting it on with her sister was so hot. I'd love to hear a reminiscent flashback of that as part of a story.

spankfunforspankfunforover 5 years ago
Very Enjoyable!

Each Story is Different but Familiar! Your Mailgirls ( Their Surroundings and Owners and Overseers) Are In Submissive Situations , but; With Each With Her Own Personality! Actually Fun to Read! The Way The World is Going, Who Knows? Be Careful What You Dream and Wish For!

Siska100Siska100almost 4 years ago

It's too bad you stopped writing about the Mailgirls!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous