All Comments on 'Mailgirls' Holiday'

by eltree

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the mail girl universe grows, again

Wonderful addition to the mail girl universe. Lots of creative ideas. Perfectly carries on the story plot line and feel. Thank you.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Impressive For A New Writer

Since this is your first time posting here, I'm assuming you're a new writer.

One thing that I thought this story could use more of is some insight into how the girls were feeling at certain points. I felt that at certain key events in the story - the initial loading dock scene, the forced oral sex, the unfair and excessive foot caning, the groping at the executive events, the "job interview", etc. - you could have enhanced the story greatly by really delving into the feelings the mail girls were experiencing. Those must have been emotionally traumatic events and leaving out an in-depth discussion of their feelings during those key events feels like a missed opportunity.

That having been said, I thought this story showed great promise. You've got all the key elements of the mail girls universe down and you wrote a really interesting story with potential for follow-on chapters. I will favorite you so that I get a chance to see your next installment, should you choose to do so. I hope you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Good job as a new writer. Hopefully you will do many more please spend more time on the girls feelings as they go through their punishments and their time together. The girls should have had at least one long sex session. Also spend some time in the daily inspection and how they feel about the demerits. Lastly get details of the orgasims and how many they are allowed and how many they must have

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous