All Comments on 'Mailgirls on the Run Pt. 02'

by eltree

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Always glad to see another mailgirls story. I think you need to play up the tension regarding the potential trade offers next chapter. Perhaps you could have Megan get wind of a potential trade and have her research the other company and find out that they're awful (as in actual televised whippings or something brutal like that) in order to ratchet up the tension. If you don't want to write about brutality, then you could have it off-screen by having Megan being horrified to see multiple pictures of mail girls with fresh whipping or caning marks, then get all concerned that SGT might send someone there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Keep it up. Lots of story lines to follow. I enjoy your work

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 5 years ago
part-time mailgirls

Funny, I'm long dreaming about part-time mailgirls, so the last interlude hit a special sport.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story. Looking forward to more episodes!

<nm>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love both stories

I just discovered your stories. The next few chapters are a set up. There are many angles you could foiiow. Keep up the doubt in Megan and keep V punishing the girls.

Where are your next chapters going to come out. Really looking forward to them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

Good writing exciting reading, But would appreciate more, Thanks!

orflash64orflash64almost 5 years ago
Are you working on a continuation of this story?

Your story is really great, are you going to continue it? Are you stuck, or taking a long break?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous