All Comments on 'Mainely About Honor: Book 02'

by subdude607

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
another slut

i like it so far, she was a slut before she was married and continues to be a slut. she put herself in that position, it was just a matter of time before something happened. the fact that she is also a liar doesn't help her cause. dude needs a break to get his head togather but should return to take wife and friends for all they've got. are friends married, a copy of dvd to spouses and/or family would be appropriate. looking forward to the next post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting story but disjointed

The first chapter was a better constructed work. But the storyline is interesting. Good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
story

keep them coming cant wait for part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I must have been right!

Today I sent a comment about what I thought was going to happen with this story. I must have been right since the comment was withheld and not published. My comments were respectful and not insulting. I guess subdude607 did not want the give-away published. I submitted under the name of Anonymous.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 15 years ago
I'm intrigued by this story.

It's not your normal cheating wife story, which is a good thing. Anyway well written story and as with the other commentators I would like to read chapter three.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Not good, sorry

I tried toget into this but gave up now. its like, who cares

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good One

I like this plot.Not the usual LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The only

The only way for this to end is for him to dump her whoring ass. She has always been a whore and her so called "friends" are whores too. Nobody in this story is worth a shit. Why did she get married? she sure as hell doesn't love or respect her husband. He shouldn't commit suicide, he should commit wholesale murder on these filthy sluts. Need to burn the remains to keep disease from them from spreading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
give me a break

Poor introduction of people and ideas with no preparation

morris53morris53almost 15 years ago
Where is "the rest of the story"?

Where is "the rest of the story"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where is Book 3?

1st section was better. Second seemed to drag with the flight and the medical staff part. Waiting for the 3rd to see how she deals with it/finds him. Question is why didn't the women realize they had a date rape drug and just come clean?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One ending

She had unprotected sex with many strange men, let them do things to her her husband had never done. This bitch doesn't have a clue about what love means. The only ending this can have is him drop kicking her filthy disease ridden ass to the curb or better yet killing her and getting away with it. He's seen the video, nobody I know would forgive that kind of betrayal and humiliation. She does not love him and her friends are no better expecting him to take her back. No way in hell they would take a man back if he did that to them.

jamesx70jamesx70over 14 years ago
what?!

Are you going to finish?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Finish it!

Interesting story but it needs an ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
endings

you need to finish this one way or another

Orionman17Orionman17over 13 years ago
Please consider submiiting Book 3? Your writing . . .

is very good and Book 2 shows it. Book 1 was a little too short, but the plot is intriguing! It has been too long since you submitted Book 2! Thank you.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 12 years ago
Please

Continue you sucked me in and then No where to see how things go. Does she find David does he Listen to her and her Friends Excuses. or does Despair get to them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
are you going to finish this?

Good suspenseful start but needs to continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WARNING WARNING WARNING!!!!!!!

Another unfinished story. Don't start reading as there is no ending!

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
You Did The Right Thing

In not bothering to finish this. P.S. Contemplate this: that Marine unit? Infantry. The Hospital Corpsmen who deploy with them? Males.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Argh, unfinished

So many unfinished stories on the site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It continues in book 3?

Where the fuck is book 1?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really?

Book 3! Well I guess each chapter to you is a BOOK! NFW!

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
The rest

Where is the rest of this story

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Scores 1/5 because the story was never finished

What a waste of my time

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Sure glad I read the comments first, haha!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous