All Comments on 'Maisie's Halloween Trick'

by ilikeitlikethat18

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dunno

Kind of cliched, it's always either the mom or the sister in the Halloween mask, like putting on a cheap eye-mask suddenly makes your family members complete strangers, he didn't know it was his sister from her height, hair, voice or any of the thousand other hints that tell us who our family members are. Good writing, but not original or particularly involving, so three stars.

ilikeitlikethat18ilikeitlikethat18over 9 years agoAuthor

Oh it's totally cliche, it would probably never happen, which is why it's different from my other stories. I just really liked the idea and wanted to write it. Hopefully you and others can enjoy the story without being too caught up in it being unrealistic, after all, it's just for fun ;)

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
good

but like other's saying a bit same same

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
* * * *

Johnny needs to fuck Maisey in her tiny asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good but...

I enjoyed everything up to the reveal, and the first round of fuckery was great, but everything after the reveal just seemed... Indulgent. Pointless.

While the story was good and well written, the ending could have been wrapped up so much more succinctly.

I give it a 4/5, but only because I believe rounding down is more honest. I'd give this like a 9.1/10.

Good story. Definitely will be checking out your other stuff. Hope there are more non-series short stories to come. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sexy brother

Can Johnny have some chest hair? That'd make him even more of a sex machine!

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 9 years ago
It might be cliche, but it's one of my favorite incest themes.

Here's why: the anonymity of the masque makes it so much easier to screw one's own flesh and blood and not realize until it is too late, thus getting around those silly hang-ups about incest. Pretty simple, right?

stlgoddessfreyastlgoddessfreyaover 9 years ago
Good Execution of Well-Trod Plot

I enjoyed the naturalistic dialogue and the fact that she wasn't sure, even as her plan was unfolding perfectly, if it was a good idea. I thought the very beginning was weak compared to the middle and end because it didn't flow as well. You took a real risk including that she liked being choked, since a large number of Incest/Taboo readers generally don't like too many elements of BDSM mixed in, but I liked the way it paid off with her having more going on with her sexuality than being the shy virgin. I do wonder how she figured out she liked that if she'd never even let someone go down on her before, but...it's a minor detail. Good overall characterization, and very hot.

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Goodv Story

Enjoyed the story, would like to see more chapters. Thanks

MiBeautifulFaceMiBeautifulFaceover 9 years ago
Love your story's

Amazing story! I need more chapters.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
but it can't be for fun

if you don't think it could happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I know a real bro/sis that do this!

There is nothing more erotic than being a virtual voyeur to a real life coupling like this. A sister showers with the door ajar...brother peeks in to watch her. She knows he and I are chatting online on cam, which excites her...she comes out of the bathroom nude and just stands there. He is shocked but turned on by her interest in his big 9"cock...and approaches him. He knows it's taboo..she is soo hot and sexy, and horny. Neither can resist and they screw like minx, no kissing. A year later they are still at it...and only I know about it and encourage them :-)

airpumpairpumpover 9 years ago
Great story very sexy

Hope to get more.Huge Incest supporter

creationistcreationistover 9 years ago
Enjoyable

It was enjoyable - wasn't extremely plausible, and the development felt a little off, but I liked it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Not a fan of all the chunking shit and dirty talk but other than that it was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DAUM

I wish i could have sex with the brother i dont have!😂👌👍.didnt really like the dirty talk but sill....damn...i neeeddd to have sex soo fucking badly right now....uuunnggghh <--- BTW i just came...someone come fuck my pusy cuz this little kitty is hungry fo some dick... Also i am really good at blowjobs so call me and maybe we could hook up sometime😘kiss for that"big daddy dick"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic

You should definetly write a part 2 i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it. Yeah, it's been done before a lot, but if it's well written then it's like a fun revisit ;). ...it's kinda like reading story of five, er was that four, or six sisters?;) hehehe. Copycatting can be fun! (Yeah, some are sucky but...)

Ironically, the only time I moaned cliche' was when he came in her sans condom, lol. I was actually on the fence wether or not he knew it was her the whole time, hell we still could have a surprise coming, I kept thinking that he had figured out her friend in her costume wasn't her, heh. Or sis could have a fight with him later when he finds out he fucked her friend, thinking it was his sister, then takes off her mask and realizes it's not, then finds out what she's really wearing! ;)

Anyways, thanks for writing!!

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusabout 6 years ago
Kudos

Congratulations on this highly erotic story. I think it was one of the sexiest I've read. I would never have imagined that I could get so aroused by choking. But of course it was consensual and this made all the difference in the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the chocking is too much for me

a LOT of deaths have resulted in chocking sex. Here is a trick I learned as an RN. A girl came in to the Doc office in a panic after having unprotected sex the night before. I asked the Doc what we could do, as the morning after pill wasn't legal in the USA at that time. He said the morning after pill is nothing more than just a double dose of the birth control pill, so I prescribe 4 pills. 2 pills will do it, but the patient feels better with two today and two tomorrow as directed. Wa La, they will NOT get pregnant. My Doc was a Family Practice Doc, but you can verify with any OB/GYN Doc, it works...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MAKE MORE!!

i REEEAAAAAAALLY hope you make more of this! like, their life AFTER this, and stuff! i LOVE this, and i LOVED the choking!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well fuck me...

That was so fucking hot please please pleeease continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There will

be the day when you'll regret using the words JESUS CHRIST, GOD and HOLLY as you have done. You may pretend that you do not believe in the existence of GOD, JUSUS CHRIST and Heaven, but by using them as much as you have done belies any denial; you simply fear all of them. On Judgement Day, you will stand before JESUS and be held to account not just for you actions, but also for every word that is uttered from you mouth and written/typed by your hands. You can be assured that you WIILL face the burning fires of hell from that day forward until the end of time, and that girl, will be one very long time.

With more than 750,000 words in the English language, would it have been so difficult to find more appropriate words to use?

Anonymous91Anonymous91almost 3 years ago

it would lovely if this continued. He decides to drop the plan b and impregnate little sis. The move on. More sex, romance, pregnancy, milk play.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Boring. Very boring. 2 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous