Maison du Sexe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it worth the risk using Conner's name? What could happen? He would know. He could report me to the dean, or maybe even the police. No... he's going there, too, probably. He wouldn't implicate himself, would he?

Another minute passed. I held up my phone and hastily replied to Betsy.

Betsy,

I'm sorry for the confusion. I know Conner Ashberry. I would still like to meet at 8pm tomorrow night.

Lana

I hit send, and derided myself the rest of the way to work for being such a reckless moron. And then I spent the entire day thinking the same thing: reckless moron. I felt still like a reckless moron when I used my lunch break to visit my regular clinic to ask for a letter confirming I had no sexually transmitted diseases and that I had an IUD. I had gotten the IUD years ago, and I got tested for STDs right after I found out about my ex-husband's extramarital activities. Thankfully, after realizing I didn't want to go into depth with the reasoning behind the letter, they just printed it off, had the doctor sign it, handed it to me, and gave me a strange look, which mortified me, as if they knew exactly what I was going to do. It wasn't until my accounting class that I let up on myself slightly, because I had to actually speak and think in front of people, and I had gotten another email from Betsy confirming my appointment afterall. I didn't know if I should feel relieved or terrified. And when Conner Ashberry sauntered into the classroom and took his seat, I decided "terrified" was the way to go.

I managed not to blush too much during class when answering a question from Conner or even walking by his desk. He seemed completely normal. Quiet, but engaged in the lesson. No odd looks or winks or smiles or glares. I thought I must be safe-- at least for that evening. When the clock said 8:35, I gave up and dismissed them early. I got a couple cheers, and they were off in a hurry. I made sure no one left any other backpacks that could completely upend my life, and turned off the classroom lights as I left.

On the drive home, I started feeling very nervous. Not about Connor or getting murdered or the fact that my gas tank was almost on E, but because it had been a while since I had taken care of some personal grooming. I decided then and there that I'd call in sick the next day and hopefully find a salon that had an opening.

************************************

I was waxed, shaved, and ready to go. I had decided on a little black dress, matching black lace panties and bra, which I had bought before hitting the salon, and strappy, black heels. It was 7:30 pm, and I was so nervous, I could have vomited on those strappy, black heels. After ten minutes of pacing the downstairs, I got in my car and left.

I found a parking spot about a block away. Walking toward the plain, metal door, half of my mind was telling me to turn back. But the other half wouldn't listen. I don't know what was causing me to put myself at risk. I still had no idea what this place was, or if it was safe. My other brain half kept telling me that if they were so willing to cancel my appointment for not having a referral, then it was probably legit. If they wanted to rape and kill women, why would they be so selective? It wasn't sound logic, but it was propelling me to the door.

I took several deep breaths before pressing the rusty intercom. A garbled voice came out: "Password."

I clear my throat. "Aurora borealis."

The door buzzed, and I grabbed the handle quickly, so as not to have to muster up the courage to press the intercom again. I pulled it open and slipped inside. It was just a semi-dark entryway with an old, wooden staircase leading up. I went up. After two flights of stairs, I came to another door. I pulled at it, but it was locked. I looked around the dim landing and saw another intercom, so I pushed that button.

"Name," came the garbled voice.

"Lana Hanson."

The door buzzed and I pulled it open.

I don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't what I saw. It was a very clean, modern reception area. The walls were milk chocolate brown. The receptionist's desk looked like oak carved with roses at the edges. There were beautifully framed impressionist-style paintings every few inches of men and women. The chest-high desk also was adorned with brass vases filled with fresh, red tulips. The floor also looked oak, and the area rug was thick and had intricate floral patterns. The lighting was a little dim, and there was classical music playing. This definitely did not look like a slave ring.

After scanning my surrounding area, I noticed the person behind the desk. A girl of about 20 or 22 stood smiling at me, wearing a cream-colored suit. Her blonde hair wrapped up in a tight bun at the crown of her head. She waited for me to approach the desk.

"You must be Lana," she said, warmly.

I nodded dumbly.

"First time?"

I blushed. "Yes."

"My name is Alice. Please don't be nervous. I guarantee you'll have the time of your life tonight. Please have a seat. Can I get you a glass of wine or some water with lemon?"

I almost laughed, as I had had almost the same encounter at the salon earlier today. "I would love a glass of Cabernet, if you have some," I said, finding my voice.

"Of course. I'll be right back. Make yourself comfortable."

"Um, Alice?" I said suddenly.

She stopped and turned. "Yes?"

"Ah, could I have a riesling instead?"

"Of course."

I turned and noticed a couple dark brown leather loveseats and sat. Alice came back about a minute later and handed me the dark red glass of wine. She took a seat next to me.

"Here's how it works," she said, still smiling. "I'll take a copy of your proof of health while you take a look at some waivers and sign them. Then we'll go over your order one more time to make sure it's exactly the way you want it, and then I'll send you up. Does that sound okay?"

I nodded dumbly again. I opened my bag and took out the envelop from the doctor's office, and she took it. Behind the desk, she grabbed a clipboard with a form on it and handed it to me.

"Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'll be right back."

I looked over the form in my lap and could barely understand the words. I was too distracted to concentrate. I gulped down most of my wine and made myself skim it. From what I could tell, it basically said I was to tell no one about this place and I could not sue them. That was fine with me. I couldn't think of one person I could tell about me visiting Maison du Sexe. I hastily scribbled my signature as Alice came back with the original doctor's letter and a printed copy of my order form. Now I felt a whole new surge of embarrassment. I knew someone would have to read the order form, but there was a real, actual person sitting next to me with it in her hands. I flushed red and finished my wine. She must have sensed my internal freak-out.

"I know this is awkward the first time, but trust me-- this is not a place of judgement. This is a safe place for everyone. We just want our clients to be as happy as we are to be working here." She patted me on my knee and I jerked a little.

"Sorry," I said. "I'm so nervous."

"It's okay to be nervous, too. Would you like to review your order?"

I took it from her, but didn't really look at it. I had reviewed it a hundred times the night before. And I was afraid that if I looked again, I would wimp out and change it. "I think it's all in order," I said, unconvincingly.

"Wonderful. Are you ready, then?"

Was I ready? I reminded myself I could leave at any time. I could just walk out, go to my car, go home, and watch TV. But I stood up and nodded. "I think so."

Alice went to the desk and pushed a button on the phone. "Lana is ready for you. Thank you." I noticed that even though my real name was on the letter I gave her, and that I had signed my real name, she still used my alias.

She guided me up another staircase and I ran my hand along the smooth, intricate oak banister. The third floor looked like a hotel. There was a long hallway with sconces every few feet and heavy wood doors. We walked down a ways. I could hear music coming from one door. Another door I heard grunting. I blushed. I was in a brothel. Lara Hancock was in a brothel. Alice knocked on door 16, and almost immediately, a handsome 20-something man with sandy brown hair answered the door, grinning. He wore a clinging green t-shirt, perfectly faded jeans, and brown leather shoes. He opened the door wide and gestured for me to enter. I saw another person sitting in a chair next to a bed. A beautiful blond with curly, full hair wearing a simple, flowered sundress.

"Remember," Alice said as I slowly entered the room. "The most important thing is to enjoy yourself." With another smile, she closed the door.

"Lana, I'm Ethan, and this is Margot. It's so nice to meet you. I had no idea you'd be so beautiful."

I blushed and stopped myself from deflecting the compliment. I decided to take Alice's advice to heart. I was there to enjoy myself. This cost me a ton of money, and I was going to get everything I possibly could out of it. Yes, I am beautiful, I told myself. "Thank you. It's nice to meet you, too."

I dropped my bag on the table next to the door. Another antique looking piece of furniture. The walls were almost navy blue. The large-- it must have been king-sized-- bed was covered in a cream and navy patterned comforter. The lights were romantically dimmed and gave everything a soft, warm, subtle light. Everything in the room was lovely. Especially the people. It was now or never. It was time to embrace this.

"I'm ready," I said.

And after that, the evening went exactly to plan. My plan.

Ethan pushed me against the door and kissed me hard. At first I was shocked, even though I suppose I should have expected it. It took me a moment to even respond to him. His tongue forced his way into my mouth, and his hands began searching my body. He started with my hips, and then slid them up to my breasts, which he squeezed hard, and then down to my ass. His mouth found my neck and I groaned. Everything that was shy and hesitant and terrified melted away. I found my own hands groping his hard body. He pushed me into him and I felt his hard cock press into my belly. Just as I was about to reach around and grab it, he grabbed me and picked me up. He turned me and practically tossed me on the bed.

I caught a glimpse of Margot and she looked eager; her eyes were wide and she was half smiling and sitting on the edge of the chair, watching. "Yeah," she purred. "Strip her."

Ethan complied. First, he slid off my shoes, and gently set them on the floor beside the bed. Then he ran his hands all the way from my feet past my calves past my thighs and up under my dress, where he hooked his thumbs in my panties and pulled them down, down, down, and they were on the floor. Ethan was on top of me again kissing me madly and groping at me as if he were desperate. I pulled off his t-shirt to reveal his perfectly sculpted body and ran my hands up and down his chest and stomach. I licked his neck and sucked at it. He groaned and ground his hard crotch against mine. It rubbed at my clit and made me buck upwards for more.

"She loves that-- touch her clit," Margot said, her hands now on the bed, her knees on the floor, face closer to the action.

Ethan sat up on his knees and his hands went up my dress and roughly he spread my legs.

"Yes!" I called out. I didn't know who I was at the moment, and I didn't care.

"God, you're so sexy," he practically growled, staring at my body. He was on top of me again, sucking on my neck and one hand reaching up my dress.

He was caressing my upper, upper thigh and so close to my clit when Margot said, "Take off her dress. I want to see those gorgeous tits."

His hand went away and I made a whimpering sound. Then he pulled my dress up. I lifted my ass and then sat up a little to make it easy for him. He handed it to Margot and she stood and gently laid it on the back of the chair she had been sitting in. Then she was back to being the audience. An urge came over me.

"Kiss me," I whispered to her.

She did not hesitate. Soon her beautiful mouth was on mine; much gentler than Ethan's, but with the same desperation. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues explored each other. Her fingers combed through my hair.

Meanwhile, Ethan had been kissing and sucking my thighs. He finally got up to my perfectly waxed and shortly trimmed bush and his tongue was flat against my clit. I gasp and gyrated toward him. He moaned and licked hard and repetitively. Margot had slid her hands down my chest and was squeezing my breasts. She unhooked my bra, set it aside somewhere, and I was naked.

And I didn't feel self conscious or embarrassed. I felt fanfuckingtastic.

I grunted as Ethan licked me, and then he shoved two fingers inside me. I called out.

"Oooo, she loves it. Do it again. Finger fuck her," Margot said before sticking her tongue in my mouth again. Ethan started pumping his fingers in and out of my pussy as his licked my clit. I felt my orgasm starting to build.

Margot must have noticed. "Stop-- I want to make her come," she told Ethan. He looked up at me. "Then I'll have to do something else to you," he said, almost darkly. I nodded yes. He removed his fingers and his face and I felt cold suddenly. They switched places and Margot expertly took his place, lapping at my clit and inserting her slim fingers inside me as I squirmed beneath her.

I had never even kissed a girl before. I had watched a lot of girl-on-girl porn, and I had fantasized about it, but this was really happening. And I loved it. I moaned as she changed her motion to little circles on my clit.

"You like that?" Ethan murmured in my ear.

"Yes," I moaned. I heard his belt buckle being unloosened.

"You're gonna suck my cock."

"Yes," I moaned again. My orgasm was building and building. I took my eyes off of Margot's curly head in my crotch and looked at Ethan. He was dropping his jeans to the floor. I could see the outline of his huge, hard cock under his boxer briefs. My eyes went big and I reached for him.

"Oh, yeah," he groaned, as I ran my fingers up and down his shaft. I had never had a cock that big.

Then my orgasm started to boil over, I groaned and pushed my hips into Margot's face. She moaned and kept her circular pattern, now fucking me hard with three or four fingers. I grunted and groaned and shook all over.

"You taste so fucking good," Margot said, sitting up and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

After taking a few breaths, I saw Ethan push his boxer briefs down and his enormous cock sprang out.

"Oh, God, Ethan," Margot murmured. "Fuck her now!"

"Not yet," he said, as he pulled me closed to the edge of the bed. He grabbed my hair and pushed his cock into my lips. I could barely get the head inside my mouth. He took it out and I licked him and licked him as he groaned. Then he pushed it in again and I sucked.

"Suck that cock, Lana," Margot begged. "Make him moan!"

My eyes went to her for a moment, and I saw her hand was up her dress now, frantically moving back and forth on her own clit.

Ethan kept groaning and I got more and more of his length inside my mouth. "Yes, oh God that feels so good," he said. He gripped the hair on the back of my head harder and started pushing his cock further in my mouth until I almost gagged. Then I felt Margot on me again, squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. I was already ready again.

"Fuck her now, Ethan," Margot pleaded in between kisses on my neck.

"Is that what you want?" Ethan asked me. "Or do you want to drink my cum?"

I groaned with his cock being pushed in and out of my mouth. He removed it and I gasped for breath. "Fuck me."

He removed his jeans and boxer briefs from his ankles and crawled back into bed. Margot was still caressing my breasts and had started licking my neck. When he was on top of me, she hopped off the bed and kneeled beside it, watching. I gazed at the contours of his muscles and his dark, hungry eyes and he slowly crawled on top of me. He devoured my neck again and I started to feel a throbbing desperation between my legs. I automatically started to raise up to him, feeling him graze my clit. I moaned and whimpered. His hand went down to his cock and he placed himself against me. Then with one swift movement, his entire length was pushed inside me. I made a screaming, groaning sound as I felt myself fill up with him. Then he started to pump in and out of me.

"Oh God, you feel so fucking good," he grunted. "So hot and wet."

He started pounding harder and I wrapped my legs around him. My hands went above my head, clutching the bedding, and I felt soft hands rubbing down my arms. It was amazing. I knew there were only four hands on me, but it felt like a dozen. Ethan's one arm under my neck, the other on my hip or my thigh or my breast. Margot softly stroking my arms up and down.

Then he abruptly pulled out of me, and I gasped, feeling empty and cold for a moment. My pussy was still throbbing for Ethan. I looked at him in an almost panic.

"Turn over," he ordered.

I got on my knees and elbows, and Margot's lips met mine; our tongues intertwining. And then I felt Ethan shove himself into me again. This time, it felt even deeper and I groaned and started grunting, "Oh, yeah" over and over like a robot.

Ethan slapped my ass and pounded away, grunting like an animal. "Oh, yes! Your pussy is so fucking good!" Every time he shouted out, a surge hit my lower belly and I was closer to coming. The tip of his cock must have been hitting the exact right spot, because I was starting to become frantic and almost out of my mind. My mind wouldn't think straight. I was only a physical being. I could only sense my body and its reaction to the stimulation.

Margot was still in front of me. She pulled her sundress down and pushed her beautiful, young breasts to me. They were smaller than mine, but perky and white and lovely. I hungrily licked at them while Ethan kept at me from behind like a maniac. Margot moaned deeply and threw her head back as I sucked on her perfect pink nipple.

Then I couldn't take it any more. The build up was rising exponentially. For a fraction of a second, it almost felt like I had to pee, really, really badly. But then all I did was come. I don't know how long it lasted. I don't know what sound came out of me. Ethan stopped pounded behind me and waited for me to come back to reality.

"Oh my God, I felt you contract on my cock. Oh, my God," he repeated. "I want my cum in you." And with that, he fucked me. Hard and fast. I thought I might collapse in a heap as he kept pounding at my now-sensitive vagina. But it didn't last long-- soon he was roaring behind me and a few quick slams and I felt his hot cum dripping down my thigh.

After a few moments of stillness and panting, Ethan threw himself on the bed with his head on a silken pillow. I moved and laid next to him. Margot laid across the bottom of the bed sideways.

When I got my breath, I asked her, "What about you?"

She grinned sleepily. "Oh, I already did. Twice."

My eyebrows raised and I smiled, too. She was certainly talented.

"I've never come so hard in my life," Ethan said, his eyes closed. For a brief moment, I knew that was probably a line, but I pushed that away and decided to feel good about it. This moment, which I'm sure should have been awkward, felt oddly comfortable. Like I was lying in bed, naked, with old friends, and that it was a normal, fun activity we just did, like mountain biking or swimming.

After a few more minutes of happy silence, I decided not to prolong the moment and risk ruining it. I sat up and swung my legs over, feet on the floor. The room still had a dim light, but it wasn't bright enough for me to immediately locate my clothes. Margot lazily stretched her beautiful, naked body and sat up, too. "Let me help you. It's kind of dark in here."