Maison du Sexe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't go yet," Ethan said, smiling and opening his eyes. I just smiled at him and stood, still not afraid of my own nakedness. Margot took this as a sign to keep getting up, too, and slowly located my panties and bra, and patted my black dress that was on the back of the chair she was originally sitting on.

"Thanks," I told her, as she found her own dress.

Margot had pulled her dress over herself, and I had reassembled myself, somewhat (I didn't want to see what my hair and makeup looked like), and Ethan finally got up and slipped on his boxer briefs. I picked up my bag and the three of us stood by the door.

"Thank you so much," Margot said, with ernest.

"That was unbelievable," Ethan added. "Please tell me you'll come again."

I smiled, shy now, suddenly. "Thank you. I... I can't tell you... how much..." I trailed off, unable to articulate what I was feeling. I threw my hands up and laughed at myself, and they laughed, too. Ethan put his arms around us and we had a strange little group hug, and I pulled open the heavy door and left.

I walked down the hallway of doors and tried to name what I was feeling. It wasn't shame or embarrassment, as I had feared I would end of feeling. It was... pride? Satisfaction? A rush? I didn't know. But it was good.

My knees were still shaking slightly from my insanely intense orgasm, so I gripped the handrail of the staircase and went down slowly. Alice was still at the front desk, clicking away at the iMac. When she heard me, she looked up and smiled warmly.

"Lana! I hope everything was to your satisfaction."

I made it down to the desk and smiled, blushing again, my head down. "And then some."

As I was handing her my credit card, I heard the intercom buzz. Alice turned and said, "Password," into the intercom. A garbled "Starry Starry Night," came through. It sounded male. I suddenly worried that someone would see me there. As Alice turned around, she must have noticed the look in my eyes. She swiped my card, and said, smiling again, "If you'd like to be discreet, I have a private waiting room. You are welcome to sit there until this gentleman goes upstairs."

I thought for a second before answering. "Yes, please," I replied, gratefully. Who knew who it was? It could be anyone. It could be my boss or an old friend or a future client. There was no need to take that chance of embarrassing myself. Although, he'd be embarrassed, too, in theory.

I scribbled my name on the credit card slip and the intercom buzzed again. Alice pressed it and said, "One moment." Then she led me behind the front desk, through a little hallway that went off to the right. There were four open doors, and she led me to the first. It reminded me of a doctor's office, but with love seats and coffee tables. She shut the door and left me there by myself, while I sat, and shut my eyes, replaying the last hour or so in my mind. After a few minutes there was a gentle tap on the door, and I got up and opened it. I walked with Alice to the lobby and paused.

"Thank you," I said. "I mean it. Thank you. That was incredible."

"We are so happy you joined us. We're looking forward to your next appointment," she said, her hand on my shoulder.

As I entered the dimly lit hallway outside, I said quietly to myself, "Me too,"