All Comments on 'Maitresse Joanna of Ottawa'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rubbish

Rubbish as usual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Same old shit from the guy stuck in mommy's basement.

SamuelxSamuelxabout 7 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous and company...go fuck yourselves !

You can hate my writings all you want, you haven't written even ONE story. Not you, nor Commentarista and all the other haters. Go fuck yourselves, bunch of no-talent, bigoted bozos !!!

- The Real Samuelx.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chill out man

Anyone who has been here for more than a week knows your style. Keep writing what pleases you. Those who do not care for it just ignore it anyway.

Just because some jerk doesn't like your work is no reason to flame like you did today. Flaming will just cause more of the same comments.

Delete all the comments and start again, OK?

I am guessing you had a bad day? Try to be cool about it.

I used "any mouse" to protect my work. You can require the commenter use their chosen lable to comment. Think about it.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 7 years ago
Write...

...something original and maybe you'll find people will give you a chance. So either take some time to improve your craft and stop the obvious cutting and pasting (and see a shrink to bust you of your severe Narcissistic Personality Disorder so you can so reality for a change) or take your lumps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@RealSamuelX

Its not hatred the readers expressing toward your person, but utter disdain. You do not exhibit any original thoughts in writing and posting these poor attempt at writing. The only thing you do is copy and paste. Also you are a bigot and showed in the past your extreme hatred of Black women. You are a coward and a poor excuse of a human being. I'm glad so many people have call you out on your bullshit!!!

SamuelxSamuelxabout 7 years agoAuthor
Commentarista, Anonymous, go write a story !

Commentarista, Anonymous, go write a story ! Please, show me you CAN actually WRITE ANYTHING OTHER THAN NASTY COMMENTS, YOU JEALOUS, BIGOTED, POMPOUS BOZOS. LMBAO. :)

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 7 years ago
doesn't even understand the words he uses

"bigot" is defined thus:

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions

The critiques leveled against your so-called "writing" about McGill University, Carleton University, Ottawa, and other places repeated ad infinitum and ad nauseum are all valid. You cannot stand anyone having a different opinion than your own which makes you the bigot. If you want respect, try doing something differently.

Doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different result is insanity. Try to do better. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Write something new

You keep writing the same trash over and over again. Lashing out at people who call you on your racist, shoddy writing isn't going to help you. Write something original that isn't bisexual racist black Muslim protagonist getting dominated or dominates racist stereotype and violating a taboo of Islam set in Western Canada.

Do you get off on these bad reviews?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Write something new

If you actually wrote something new, instead of simply copying and pasting the same racist bigoted garbage, Id be happy to read it.

Until you do, Ill be thrilled to 1 star everything you write, because, yes I hated it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...