All Comments on 'Majgen Ch. 018'

by ellynei

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
YAY!

so chapters come out every five days?.. still too long :(, but guess you can't write and post the new chapter right after i finished reading the last one:P

Dane5210Dane5210over 15 years ago
Love this story

I love the twist the history has taken :)

Keep up the good work

ShayanielShayanielover 15 years ago
Oh boy!

Oh boy, Majgen has some kind of special talent getting herself into difficult situations, doesn't she?

I mean she really wasn't up to starting the rebellion/revolution but unwillingly she somehow did! And she hasn't even told 'her Winin' about it, darn, he'll most certainly have trouble taking it all in (especially since we were hinted that he had to cope with some 'Path'-related trouble the other day...)

But I really like it that Magjen has finally been shown around the corner, to realize herself in the ways of the Path, and to actually start wanting Joone as her 'lover'.

Again, this most written very well, you certainly have a way with the words that they feel naturally - one can just sink into them, drowning in them, letting the story wash over ones head... and resurface wanting for more, being stranded at the intermediate shore called 'end of chapter'.

Please let us have another tidal wave, carrying us into the next length of deep water, to swim with Majgen, Joone, Inee and the others....

Best

-Shaya

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 15 years ago
Just as one danger passes, another looms...

...very nicely done. Professional quality.

DragosLoveDragosLoveover 15 years ago
Fabulous

Keep Going!

ellyneiellyneiover 15 years agoAuthor
Notice from Author.

Sorry people the full story will not be posted online. Don't start reading, contact me if you want word once it is available in book form, in the far future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

touching chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As soon as the path was mentioned I couldn’t miss the similarities with the start of Christianity. Wondered if the path would start a peace process between the two species with Magen playing a part for the aliens but too much was mentioned about the 2 options they have with pow’s. Death or return and return being the likely option where she starts the path again resulting in peace negotiations. Really enjoying the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous