Makara Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara2977
Tara2977
62 Followers

The hair on the back of my neck stood up, alerting me to another presence in the room. My heart jumped in panic and I took a deep breath to try and steady it. I held my breath, trying to listen behind me, to hear any hints of who it might be and why they were here. I couldn't hear anything, but I knew someone was there, and who else would it be?

"Are you just going to stand there, brother?"

There was a chuckle from behind me and I froze as I realized the voice was much too deep to be Rodan.

"It's been a long time since I was offered such an insult. You would compare me to that worm?"

My heart started to race and I worked to calm it down. I had already failed yesterday to keep my fear in check, it wouldn't help to allow that again.

"You let yourself into a woman's room, uninvited, in the middle of the night. Yes, I think worm is an apt description." I stated casually, trying to project confidence and hoping I wasn't pushing it too far.

I slowly turned to face the man, dropping the clothes in my hand when I saw him.

"I suppose you're right."

My eyes widened in shock and I swallowed to keep my jaw from hanging loosely.

"Do you know who I am?" He questioned.

I nodded at him, scrounging up my courage. I would not be intimidate in my own home, in my own room.

"Are you afraid?" He took a few slow steps closer to me.

"Should I be?"

"Probably. But what fun would that be? Do you know why I'm here?" Another step forward.

"Because my father's dead and you mean to kill me."

"Very good." He turned away abruptly, moving towards the pair of reading chairs in the corner.

"Why? What have I ever done to you?"

"Done? Nothing." He sank into one of the chairs, motioning for me to sit in the other. I chose to stay where I was, not relishing the thought of moving closer to him. "Mostly, I just want to hurt your father. You were his prized possession and if he ever learned that you were slain by my hand it would kill him. If he weren't already dead, that is."

I rolled my eyes as an involuntary reaction to being called a possession.

"Then why wait until he is dead? Why not kill me when he was alive to feel the pain of his loss?"

"Why not put up more of a fight when your brother took up the title of Alpha?"

I glared at him, suddenly wishing my eyes were lasers. He smiled at me, not at all discouraged by my lethal stare.

"See, personal questions aren't as fun when you're not the one asking them. But, I'll make you a deal."

I continued watching him in silence, wary of what he was going to suggest.

"Come now, sit down." Feeling like I didn't have much of a choice, I walked over to the chair and tentatively sat down, suddenly aware of how short my towel was. He noticed as well as his eyes raked over my legs, starting from the edge of the towel down to my feet and back up again. "I've found myself in a habit of chatting with the people I'm to kill. I find it fascinating, for the most part, and it just makes the whole experience a bit more pleasant for me. If you wouldn't mind humoring me, and promising to be completely open and honest during our discussion then I will extend you the same courtesy."

"You want to have a conversation with me? One where neither of us can lie?"

"Well, one where we can lie but we both agree not to. But, essentially, yes, that's what I want."

He watched me patiently for my answer, but I wasn't quite ready to agree.

"And during this conversation you won't make any attempts to kill me, assuming I follow the rules, I mean."

"Right."

"But, when we're done the conversation you still intend to kill me."

"Also right."

"Then I would be delighted to extend my life by however many minutes I can stretch this conversation into. You first."

"Very well." He rubbed his hands together as if he were about to eat a delicious meal. "I waited until your father was dead because he was more powerful than me. Any attempt on your life would have surely ended mine."

"I think that is the most humble I have ever seen an Alpha."

"I am strong. Stronger than most, but so was Rune. I know my limitations, it would be stupid to pretend they don't exist. Your turn. I believe I have asked you a question."

"What do you want me to say?" Despite my impending demise, I grew more comfortable with each sentence, now that the adrenaline was wearing off.

"The truth. You are the only offspring between Rune and his true mate. That puts you first in line for leadership of the pack. Rodan would only be heir if Rune's true pairing bore no pups, or if you were killed without an heir of your own. And yet you sit here, a barely acknowledge princess while your brother takes up the title of Alpha. Tell me why you let that happen."

I gritted my teeth, frustrated at having to recall this particular memory. But, I had made a deal so I continued anyway.

"The pack loves the image of me that my father presented them with my entire life. The sweet, innocent girl that loved her daddy. My brother made the pack believe that I wouldn't be a good leader. My father didn't give me enough freedom to prove him wrong. When father was dying, Rodan announced to me his intentions of challenging me for Alpha. I told him I would fight him for my title, and I would win."

I was surprised by how intently he was listening. He really was interested in the conversation.

"He made the fight a pack event. Everyone came out to see the little angel taking on the big Warrior, the Alpha's son. I didn't know at the time but, I found out that for months he had been spreading rumors through the pack. Nothing major, that would be difficult to believe. Only small things, like how I received special treatment in my combat classes because of my father. That I had yet to master the most basic of drills and that I would still run to my father's room during a storm. All things that would undermine me, make me look weak."

"Are any of those rumors true?"

"Of course not," I shot back at him. "But that didn't matter to the pack. This information had been common knowledge in their eyes for quite some time. They turned against me. Well, sort of. They all thought it was adorable that I would take on Rodan. That it was so cute I would even try. They wouldn't let me fight. Every single one of them demanded that I forfeit, claiming they were trying to stop me from getting hurt. No one listened when I asked them to trust me, that I could win. So I had to forfeit. What good is an Alpha, or a Luna for that matter, without a pack. Rodan just gave me a disgustingly satisfied smile, knowing that he got what he wanted. He went to our father immediately to tell him of his victory. He took Rodan's word as truth and never asked for mine. That same day he declared to the pack that Rodan would be taking over his position. A couple of weeks later, when father knew he had only hours left to live, he allowed Rodan to stab him through the heart, bypassing the intended chain of succession."

He leaned forward, steepling his fingers.

"I imagine that would cause a certain amount of resentment towards your brother."

An image from my earlier dream flashed in my mind unwarranted. Horrified, I tried to push the thought away.

"Not that I was very enthused about his overall existence before that, but, yes, I feel resentment towards him."

His nostrils flared and he licked his lips, leaning back into his chair.

"But that's not all, is it? Something else happened with Rodan."

"What? No. Nothing else."

His face turned to stone and his voice took on a dangerous edge.

"Don't lie to me. Your scent betrays you."

"What scent?"

"You don't smell it?"

"I don't smell anything."

The gentle lines of a smile returned to him as he chuckled.

"Interesting. You are unshifted, you have yet to meet your wolf."

I felt the heat in my cheeks as they reddened.

"So? Are you gonna tell me what you're smelling or what?"

He smirked and eyed me up and down again.

"Arousal."

"No way. Nuh uh. Don't be gross. That's my brother you're referring to."

Another flash from my dream invaded my thoughts, combined with the memory of what I had done. I felt a subtle urge to repeat my deed. It lasted only for a split second before I shook off the distraction and brought my attention back to the Alpha in front of me.

"There it is again. Are you gonna tell me you didn't just think about something that turns you on?" He shifted in his seat as though he were uncomfortable

Damn. I hated being unshifted. Everyone around me had already paired with their wolves, and therefore had more powerful senses. It made me uncomfortable knowing I was giving them information about me without even realizing it.

"I am not attracted to my brother." I decided to more or less ignore his question, hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Fine. But I still want to know what happened. I'm sure if you think about it an event will stick out in your mind."

I sighed. I had promised myself I would never speak of what happened with anyone. This Alpha seemed to have a knack for asking the tough questions, although I suppose that was probably the point.

"Yesterday, he got mad at me because I pushed something too far. He pinned me to a wall, rubbed his bulge on me, and threatened to make me have sex with him," I said, trying to sound disinterested.

"But he didn't. Force you, I mean."

"No."

"Why not?"

"What do you mean why not?" I asked in confusion.

"Why didn't he force you? Did you beg him to stop?"

"Well, I told him not to, but I wouldn't say that I begged."

"Did you fight him?"

"I tried at first, but I couldn't really mo-."

"Then why did he stop?"

"I don't know," I began, feeling a little defensive. "He was rubbing against me one minute, and the next he leaned in and said "I win" and then backed off."

"And why did he say that?"

"How am I supposed to know? I assumed it was because he knew I was afraid."

"I don't think that's why."

"Then please, enlighten me."

He stood from his chair, slowly pacing through the room as he spoke.

"In those situations, do you know what I look for more than fear?" He didn't wait for me to guess. "Submission. I would bet my life that your brother smelled your arousal as clearly as I did." I opened my mouth to protest but he cut me off. "Don't bother telling me you weren't aroused. The very air is thick with the scent of your desire just from thinking about it. You can't fake physical reactions. He told you to want him, and you did. That's why he won."

He came to stand beside my chair, where I was still seated. Turning to look at him I did not miss the fact that he was obviously enjoying this topic. His pants were stretched tightly over him, revealing the perfect outline of his long shaft. I felt a familiar twinge between my legs. I looked up to his face to see if he would notice. He was already smirking.

"Well, whatever. As you said, you can't fake a physical reaction, but you can't deny it either. My state of arousal, as you insist on calling it, has no bearing on my feelings for my brother. Or you for that matter. It was just a body reacting to physical contact, nothing more."

"Of course. So is that what inspired your little performance earlier?" He motioned towards the bed.

Mortified, my jaw dropped.

"You. Saw. That?"

"Of course." He took a few steps to sit on the arm of the opposite chair. "You didn't think I somehow managed to arrive in the 15 minute window when you were in the shower, did you? My timing's not that impressive."

"So you were just watching me sleep?"

"Right up until the part where I was watching you cum, yes."

"Why wouldn't you just kill me in my sleep? Or wake me up?"

"I told you, I like to chat with people first. Plus, I don't wake people who are sleeping, they usually scream."

"And you don't like screaming?"

"Not really. Especially when I'm not supposed to be in that particular place at that particular time. Like now, for instance."

"But you're here to kill me. What if I scream then?"

He slumped his arms in disappointment.

"I really hope you don't. I've actually had a really great time this evening and I wouldn't want anything to ruin it."

"You mean ruin it any more than my death would?"

"Right. Speaking of which, I should probably get a move on that."

He pushed himself off the chair and took a step towards me with outstretched arms, grabbing me by the shoulders and pulling me towards him.

"Wait! We're not done talking."

"Yes we are."

"Are you not a man of your word?" I pushed against him and he allowed me to step backward out of his grasp.

A low growl emanated from him, his displeasure at having his honor questioned and a challenge to the idea.

"You offered me the same courtesy, if I were to humor you."

His growl abruptly ended as he spoke.

"Yes, and I complied. Everything I told you was the truth."

I stepped away from him hoping to put a bit more distance between us. He had a different idea and followed closely behind me.

"I'm sure it was." I searched for a way to extend the conversation, hoping to avoid my death for as long as possible. "But you hardly gave me the opportunity to ask any questions. You know a great deal of rather personal information about me, and all I know about you is that you thought my father was stronger than you and you like it when people want you. That hardly seems fair."

A small laugh graced his features and he leaned backward onto the chair, crossing his legs at the ankles.

"Very well then, if you insist. Ask your questions."

"As many as I want?"

"As many as I have patience for."

I didn't waste any time.

"How did you get in here?"

"Not all the human staff on the estate is as loyal as they would have you believe."

"And you had them take you directly here, to my bedroom."

"Yes."

"Do you intend to kill Rodan as well?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I do not consider him a threat."

"But you consider me a threat?"

"No. You already know the reason I'm going to kill you."

"To hurt my father."

"Right."

"And you think murdering me is the best way to do that?"

"I do."

A thought came to me. A way he could have what he wanted, and I would get to live. I walked up to him slowly, stopping when I stood in front of him. My idea sent excited pulses through me. I kept my feet a shoulder width apart, hoping this incessant scent of mine would actually help in this situation.

His nose twitched and I smiled, knowing it had reached him as intended.

"And what if I made you a deal?" I asked tentatively as I reached forward to finger a button on his shirt.

"What sort of deal?"

"I offer you my innocence in exchange for my life."

He laughed deep in his chest and paced away from me, brushing away my hand.

"That is something that would have truly aggravated my father. His little girl offering herself to his biggest rival."

"And why would you do that? To your father? Why would you hurt him like that?"

"He was a good man, and a great Alpha, but he was no father to me, only a dictator. I care very little of his feelings."

"Do you think I cannot get laid on my own. That I would have to scheme and bargain and threaten my way into someone's pussy?"

I followed him across the room.

"I'm sure there are plenty of women who want you. But, there are not plenty of women in this room. There is only me. And you want me."

"Do I?"

"Yes, you do. My scent makes you hard and you've wasted no opportunity to inspect every inch of my bare skin."

"I am more than twice your age. You are very young, barely a woman."

I suspected he was just being stubborn. As he mentioned earlier, if he admitted he wanted me, I would win.

I moved closer to him. This was my only chance to get out of this alive. Talking wasn't helping anymore.

"I am barely a woman? Do I not look like a woman?" I asked him, slowly unfastening the towel I was wearing and letting it drop to the floor. I took another step forward, pressing myself against him. I felt another wave of excitement and smiled as I heard him inhale deeply. "Do I not feel like one?" I lifted his hands to my body, giving him permission to touch. He allowed himself to explore my skin and pulled me tighter towards him. "Do I not taste like one?" I leaned in, gently grazing my lips against his. My tongue came out to flick his top lip before softly kissing him once and then pulling away.

Unexpectedly, his fingers were gripping the back of my head, tangled in my hair, pulling me towards him. His lips claimed mine with a ferocity I had never experienced. His tongue fought for entrance to my mouth. I don't think I could have stopped him if I tried, not that I was particularly inclined to try right at the moment.

I pressed my legs together, a quiet moan escaping me as I found the friction I was looking for. A satisfied growl came from him and he pulled away. I staggered as he released me.

He wiped at the corners of his mouth with his thumb and watched me fight to catch my breath. He smirked at me, knowing he had taken back control when he kissed me like that.

This man has told me about a dozen times that he was here to end my life and all I wanted to do was continue that kiss. What was wrong with me?

"Alright, you're not wrong. But, what's to stop me from taking you, willing or otherwise, and then killing you anyway?"

"Nothing," I managed to respond in a somewhat normal tone. "But is the point not to take from my father the one thing he claimed to love more than anything? If you still intend to kill me, then I will not sleep with you. If you force yourself on me then I will fight you, tooth and claw. And I promise you, my father would be very proud of me."

"Would you still be considered a willing participant if it takes the threat of death for you to open yourself to me? Would he not still be proud of you for finding a way to stay alive?"

"You're right, he would be." I moved past him. As I reached the bed I turned around and was not surprised to find he had done the same, not willing to let me out off his sight. He watched me from where he stood, unashamed, as he devoured my naked form with his eyes. "But, if you were to give me your word, right now, that no harm would come to me tonight, there would be no incentive for me to sleep with you. Other than the fact that, if you were to do that, I don't think I'd be able to resist you." I allowed my hand to travel down my body, hoping to accentuate his desire by reaching between my legs.

"So the question is whether you would be able to resist me in the first place." He walked up to me slowly, surprising me when he replaced my hand with his. "If I said I was still going to kill you, would you be any less wet?" I closed my eyes as his fingers started to tease me. I struggled to listen to his words as his actions caused my head to feel light, as if it were floating.

I gasped as he removed his hand without warning. Placing his hands on my hips he lifted me, and tossed me backwards onto the bed. I landed with a soft grunt and before I truly realized what was happening he appeared above me.

He leaned into me, making sure I could not close my legs. His left arm positioned beside my head for support, his right disappeared outside my field of vision. I was about to look down to see what it was doing when he surprised me again with a frenzied kiss. A moment later, I knew what had kept his right hand so busy as he placed his hard length against my sensitive center.

He stopped the kiss, sliding his cock up and down, soaking himself in my juices. I couldn't help but notice how much smoother it was than his finger.

"If I told you I decided to kill you when this is over, would you want me to stop? Would you tell me to?" He positioned himself at my entrance, applying gentle pressure, but being careful not to sink inside.

Tara2977
Tara2977
62 Followers