Make Me Want It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's your answer Angie. You don't have to lose another pound, I'm happy with what you want to give me." I whispered to her as I pulled away.

"Please don't be a dream." she said softly as her eyes searched my face.

"I'm not." I said quietly.

"You may be happy with what you have but I'm not doing this for you Chris. I'm doing it for me and I'm not stopping until I'm satisfied with the results; you need to understand that." Angie said taking a step back.

"I'll be right beside you, every step of the way." I said, meaning every word.

Angie looked at me like she was trying to decide something and then she flashed me a smile and said, "I'm skipping today."

"Huh?"

"I'm going home."

"Okay." I answered, seriously confused by the sudden change in her demeanor.

"What time do you normally go to lunch?" she asked, reaching for her jacket.

"Twelve or so. Why?"

"You're taking me to lunch, and I need to run an errand or two before you show up."

"Okay." I answered, still perplexed.

"See you at twelve." she said as she walked out of my office, closing the door behind her and leaving me standing there lost in my thoughts.

I walked toward her front door still shaken by her actions and words. There was no doubt about an attraction now and I was probably hooked. Angie was quickly becoming an infatuation and I had given up on even trying to maintain a façade about keeping it a secret at work; they were going to find out eventually. Hell, my employees would probably be doing a happy dance if the boss had an actual social life instead of spending all his time at work. I rang the doorbell and heard Angie call out, "It's open! Come on in."

Stepping inside and turning as I closed the door I stopped immediately where I was standing. Angie was standing ten feet away from me wearing a very long, very sheer black night gown. The cups enclosing her breasts were a solid material, but it was light enough that her erect nipples were poking through it. The bodice was made of a sheer nylon and the skirt was a combination of the two, giving me a very erotic peekaboo view of her legs as she walked toward me smiling. I could tell from her smile that she was as happy as I was aroused at the affect it was having on me.

"Like it? I bought it last week on a whim, just to see if I could pull off wearing something this sexy again."

"It looks," I paused, correcting myself, "you look stunning Angie." I said as she got closer.

"I'm glad you like it." she said glancing down quickly at the floor and blushing slightly. "Jacob won't be home until four, so you have me until three-thirty or so, unless you want to go back to work after I'm done with you in a little bit."

"I think I can be persuaded to take an unplanned afternoon off." I said, slowly running my fingertips across her bare shoulder.

"I mean, you are the boss and all." Angie agreed, smiling as she wrapped her arms around my waist and looked up at me.

"It's good to be the king." I said, placing my lips against hers, feeling the heat of her body as she pressed against me.

Within minutes she had pulled my shirt over my head and was greedily tugging at my belt, becoming increasingly frustrated that it wasn't opening fast enough to suit her. She finally gave up on my belt and running her hand across my crotch she let it rest on my rock-hard cock as she slowly worked the palm of her hand up and down on the material of my pants. Squeezing it she looked up at me; then she took my hand and silently led me through her home to her bedroom.

I began to undress as Angie turned down the bedspread and sheets; she stood by the side of the bed with a smile on her face as I walked toward her. I tried to take her in my arms but as I reached out, she placed the palms of her hands on my chest and shaking her head she sat down on the edge of the mattress and began to caress my dick. Her grip was so light and the movements so gentle and subtle that my knees began to shake as she worked on me.

In the back of my mind, I still couldn't believe this was happening, until I looked down saw her lean forward and lick from the base up to the head of my cock; all the while looking up at me. When she reached the head, she smiled then slowly slipped her mouth over it and began applying a gentle suction. She kept that up for what seemed like an eternity, although it was probably only a few seconds at most, before she began to gently move her head up and down, taking me deeper and deeper with each stroke.

It had been years since I had gotten a blowjob like this one. It almost seemed like she wanted this to be the main event and if she kept going, it would be. Slowly, almost regretfully, I pulled back causing my dick to slip out of her mouth with a slight popping noise because of the suction. Angie stared up at me with a mixed look of lust and confusion in her eyes then reached out and began to slowly stroke my cock again.

"What's wrong?" she asked softly, nestling her face against my dick as she looked up.

"Nothing. I just don't want this to end too soon and it was about to."

"That's a shame, because I love giving blowjobs." she replied.

"I can tell. You're really good at it." I said quietly.

"Thank you." she said with an impish smile on her face, slowly licking the shaft one last time.

If it is possible for a woman to look submissive and dominant at the same time, Angie managed to accomplish it when she said that. The shoulder straps of her nightgown had slipped down and were now resting midway down her arms causing her left breast to slip free with the nipple erect and begging for attention. Because my fingers had been massaging her head during the blowjob, her hair looked like she hadn't brushed it in two days. Her face was flushed with excitement and it was at that moment that I realized she had me. She looked so vulnerable, so exposed and so helpless; yet she was the one in control here and she damn well knew it.

She smiled and gave me both hands when I told her to stand up; then she laughed as I slowly eased her backwards onto the mattress. Reaching under the skirt of her night gown I slowly began pushing it up over her legs, listening to her sigh as I kissed my way past any skin that I exposed. I paused when I came to the top of her thighs and smiled as she moaned when I took the small tuft of hair between two fingers and gently pulled on it. Her legs parted automatically as I darted my tongue along the outer lips of her pussy causing another moan to escape her throat.

I slowly parted the lips with my index finger and applied a tiny bit of pressure to her clit. The reaction was immediate as she thrust her hips up and moaned loudly. I slowly eased the tip of my finger inside her and began to slide it in and out; never going deeper than a half an inch and always pulling it back when she tried to force it further in.

"Stop teasing me." she pleaded with me.

"I'm not teasing. This is teasing." I said, slowly beginning to circle her clit with my tongue.

"This is teasing." I whispered as I began to twist and pull on the nipple of her right breast, grinning to myself as she writhed beneath me.

"This is not teasing." I said as I slid two fingers inside her and closed my mouth over her clit, softly sucking on it. Her reaction wasn't what I expected, she immediately began to orgasm.

"Oh God Chris! I'm cumming! Please let me! Please?" she cried out, grabbing the back of my head and holding it to her pussy.

I continued to work my fingers in and out of her and never took my tongue off her clit as she squirmed and twisted on the mattress. I had never had a woman react this way while I was going down on her and I was amazed at the way she moved beneath me. The sounds escaping her throat and mouth were almost animalistic and her back was arched to the point that her ass was nowhere near the mattress.

When she did peak, her entire body went limp and she slumped back to the bed with a final moan laying there gasping for air as I slowed down and stopped. Kissing her clit one last time I scooted up beside her then wrapped my arms around her listening to her ragged breathing and softly kissing her hair until she went silent and still. I honestly thought she had fallen asleep until I heard her mumble.

"What?"

"Incredible."

"You're welcome." I said.

"I'm sorry but it has been a while." she muttered in an apologetic tone.

"You're welcome." I repeated, chuckling a little.

"Smart ass."

"Yes ma'am. That's me, your friendly neighborhood smart ass."

She shifted around and placed her head on my chest then draped her arm across my stomach. We lay like that for several minutes before I felt her fingers beginning to trace small circles on my abdomen. The circles got larger and larger then I felt her hand slide down and take my now flaccid dick in a soft grip.

"Aww. It's broken." she whispered.

"I have faith in your ability to fix it again." I said, remembering her skills from just a few minutes ago.

"Me too." she said, giggling and sliding down the mattress.

It took her a minute for me to go from completely limp to having a hard on again and she didn't waste time once it got hard. She shifted around and threw her leg over my waist, and grabbing my cock again she guided it inside her wet pussy so quickly that I didn't have time to try and thrust to help her. It sank the full length inside her and she cried out as she began to grind her body against mine. All I could do was grab her hips and hang on for the ride.

She leaned over me, placing her hands on my chest and continued to thrust up and down on my dick with her breath coming in ragged gasps. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed as she rode me. I had never had a lover that was this demanding and I was beginning to think that I might have bitten off more than I could chew with her when she suddenly stopped and began to tremble. She held still for a moment then opened her eyes and looked down at me whispering, "Two."

Then she started riding me again. I began to think of everything but sex. The Profit and Loss Statement from last month at work. My dentist appointment for next Friday. The stack of laundry waiting for me at home. I wanted to prolong this for as long as possible. If Angie needed a nice long hard fuck instead of me making love to her, then a nice long hard fuck was what she was going to get. Just as I had that thought, I felt her pussy contract on my cock as she gasped, slowed down and whispered, "Three."

"Are you about through?" I asked.

"Not even close." She said as she increased the pace again.

"Good." I replied, laughing at her as she squealed when I lifted her up, spun her around and tossed her back onto the mattress.

I didn't hold back. I pressed my full weight on to her body, and simply slammed my dick into her as hard and fast as I possibly could. Each stroke brought a gasp within seconds she was whimpering and tossing her head on the pillows. Her hips were thrusting up to match my strokes and she was moaning constantly into my ear as I slipped in and out of her pussy. Then, as much to my surprise as hers, I stopped.

"What? No!" she moaned. Her eyes flew open and she looked at me in disbelief.

"Is this what you wanted Angie?" I said, slowly pulling out of her until only the tip of my dick was all that remained inside her.

"Yes." she whispered, trying to force her hips up so I would sink into her again.

"Is it?" I asked, sliding back into her slowly.

"Yes. God yes." she moaned, her fingernails raking across the skin of my shoulders.

"Do you want me to cum inside your pussy?" I asked, feeling my orgasm building from the pain her nails were inflicting on my shoulders.

"Yes!" she cried out.

"Make me want it." I whispered in her ear.

"Cum inside me. Please Chris? Give it to me, fill my pussy up. I want it all, everything you have." she moaned in my ear as I started to erupt inside her.

I lay on top of her as my cock went soft and she continued to scratch my back; only now it was gentle and relaxing instead of frenzied and painful. I felt my dick slip out of her and I rolled to my side, gently kissing her on the lips and closing my eyes to try and recover for a moment. I had almost drifted off when I felt her shift around in the bed.

"Cool!" I heard her exclaim.

"What's cool?" I mumbled.

"It's only one. I've got you for another two or two and a half hours." she explained, looking at her alarm clock.

"I'll need the first two hours to be ready for the last thirty minutes. I'm old." I replied, never opening my eyes.

"I'll take it. I guess I'm going to have to learn how to pace myself." she said, laughing and snuggling back down beside me.

"Probably." I responded, looking up at her and strangely feeling my dick begin to stir again.

Angie was sitting propped up using pillows against the headboard. Her nightgown was bunched up around her waist, leaving her tits completely exposed and she had draped the sheet over her waist and thighs. She was holding the left shoulder strap in her hand and looking at it with a sad expression on her face.

"It broke." she said, looking at me.

"I'll buy you a new one."

"Oh, Hell no! This little number is going into Angie's Hall of Fame! I'm not getting rid of it for anything." she responded quickly with both of us laughing at her response.

I reached out and cupped her left breast in my hand, then playfully pulled on the nipple. Angie immediately slid down on the pillows giving me full access to both. I continued to gently pull on the left one as I slipped my mouth onto the right one and began to suck on it. I heard her moan softly and then she pushed my head away.

"What?" I asked, smiling at her.

"Not unless you can be ready to go again in about two minutes."

"Really? That sensitive?"

"I wasn't kidding Chris. I used to get off knowing that guys were staring at them. I was forever in trouble with my mom and at school for not wearing a bra. I was probably the most video-taped cheerleader in the history of Kennesaw High and Georgia Tech because of it."

"Really?" I said, laughing and becoming aroused at the thought of it.

"Every girl has a kink or two, mine happens to be letting dirty old men and frat boys stare at my tits."

"Any others I should know about?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, but those can wait until I know you better."

"Those? More than one?" I asked, still pulling on the left nipple.

"Okay, I'll let you in on one more today but that's it for now." She whispered sexily.

"What?"

"I love giving a blowjob after it's been inside me. The taste of the two of us on you is going to get me off fast."

"What are you waiting for?" I asked her.

"For you to scoot over so I have some room to move." she answered, slipping her hand beneath the sheet.

When she told me that Jacob would be home around four I didn't think it would mean 3:45 but that was when he walked into the house. Fortunately, Angie and I were both dressed, sitting at the kitchen table drinking sweet-tea and simply talking. We had been there for ten minutes before he walked in and tossed his book bag on the couch.

"So, you make house calls now?" he said grinning when he saw me sitting at the table.

"Jacob!" Angie said sternly.

"No, just in-home consultations. Your mom cheated today and didn't do her work-out, so I came by to make sure she was still alive."

"Mom!" Jacob said, looking at Angie with complete disbelief on his face.

Angie looked back and forth between me and her son with an angry look on her face. Then she smiled sweetly at me and turning to Jacob said, "I just changed it up a little bit today sweetheart; I did a cardio workout here instead of weights at the gym."

"Checkmate Darlin'." I thought to myself, barely managing to keep from grinning.

"Oh. Okay. Do you know anything about cars Mister Holloway? Mine is running kinda funny and my dad isn't answering his phone."

"What's it doing?"

"Missing and blowing white smoke out the exhaust."

"You cracked the head, or a head, what kind of car is it?"

"It's a '69 Impala."

"Where is it?" I asked.

"In the driveway."

"I'll give you fifty bucks for it as it sits right now."

"No damn way!" Jacob answered with a smile on his face.

"Jacob!" Angie exclaimed.

"I'd have said the same thing Angie, cut the man a break."

It was in fact a blown head. Fortunately, I knew several backyard mechanics who would love to work on a classic like this and one of them was my partner in crime (prevention) William. He showed up about twenty minutes after I called him with a little boy gleam in his eyes and a bounce in his step.

"Don't worry about a thing kid. I'll have this sumbitch purring like a stripper in the VIP before you can say Talladega." he said to a grinning Jacob. Then glancing at Angie, he quickly added "What I meant to say was purring like a sweet innocent kitten drinking warm milk, ma'am."

"Uh huh." Angie mumbled as she turned and walked back inside the house.

"I like that one Chris. If you're not smart enough to ask her out, I may do it myself."

"He already has." Jacob said, closing the hood and looking at me with a blank stare on his face.

"Good for him. Now let me call a tow truck and get this awesome piece of Detroit steel moved over to my place."

Angie still hadn't come back outside when William drove off and the Impala rolled away on the back of the tow truck. So that left me and Jacob standing in the driveway in awkward silence for a minute until he spoke up.

"I don't mind." Jacob said quietly.

"Huh?"

"I don't mind if you go out with my mom."

"Oh."

"Dad kinda treated her like crap just before and during the divorce. It's nice to see her smiling again so I don't mind if you take her out."

"Thank you."

"Just don't hurt her. Please?"

"Not going to happen Jacob." I promised him, meaning every word.

We walked back inside, and Jacob climbed the stairs, presumably going to his room. I followed the sounds coming from the kitchen and found a barefoot Angie, standing at the sink, wearing a sundress and peeling potatoes. Slipping up behind her I quickly lifted her hair up and kissed her neck, grinning as she sighed and slumped back against me.

"Mm, that feels nice. Where's Jacob?"

"Standing right beside me." I whispered in her ear, laughing as the knife clattered in the sink and Angie spun around quickly.

"What!" she gasped.

"Gotcha!" I said, laughing at the expression on her face.

"You're so damn lucky I dropped that knife!" she said, making a playful stabbing motion at my chest. Then glancing at the door, she gave me a quick kiss before she turned back to the sink.

"If you're worried about the cost of repairing his car, I think I may have a solution." I said, stepping away from her and leaning against the counter.

"Yeah? What?"

"It's only a thought, but if he is willing to work at my place in the evenings, sweeping, cleaning and doing the laundry, I'll cover the cost and he can work it off."

"Let me think about it." she replied, looking down at the sink.

"Okay, the offer is there."

"Thank you, now I have a question."

"Shoot."

"Would the offer still be there if I hadn't just spent three hours in bed with you this afternoon?" she asked, attempting to stare me down and failing to the point that she blushed and turned back to the sink.

"Probably, yes, if I had known about it, yes. Now it's my turn."

"What?"

"Cardio workout instead of weights?"

"It's my new workout plan. I'm doing cardio at least three days a week from now on." she responded, looking up and blowing me a kiss.

"Nice to know. Wait? Did you say at least three times a week?" I said, shaking my head.

"Yes, I did old man. Try and keep up with the conversation, will you please?"

"What have I created?" I asked playfully, reaching out to brush her hair back from her face.