Make Me Want It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have no idea Chris. But there is something you need to know about your new little monster while you're on the patio getting the grill ready for the chicken."

"I take it I'm staying for dinner?"

"Yes, you are."

"Okay, so what do I need to know about my new little monster?" I asked not believing how much my life had changed in the past two days.

"She isn't wearing a thing under this flimsy little sundress she has on." Angie replied winking at me.

Most people hate confrontation and conflict, but a good cop can thrive in it. Police officers, by nature and training, can be the nicest people you will ever meet or the biggest assholes you will ever come across. If you're honest and upfront with a cop, there usually won't be a problem. However, if you try to lie to or intimidate one, there will be. Hence, my surprise when I walked into The Gym the following morning.

Angie greeted me as I walked past with a smile and a wink. I simply shook my head and winked back, thinking to myself that the cat was out of the bag now and I might as well stop trying to deny it. I walked into the Break Room and poured a cup of coffee with her on my heels.

"Did we have a nice afternoon off?" she asked.

"We did! Thanks for asking." Glancing around the building I added, "I see the roof is still attached, that's a plus."

"Imagine that! You can take time off and the underlings won't let the place burn to the ground."

"Cool, maybe I will hand out Christmas bonuses this year. Anything earthshattering happen while I was gone?"

"Not really, there is a guy outside your office waiting to speak to you though. He looks like a high-priced sales rep; probably wants you to upgrade the equipment. Please don't buy anything expensive, I'd really like that Christmas bonus."

"Okay. Thanks for letting me know." I said, sighing and heading toward my office to see what the sales guy wanted to foist on me.

I walked toward my office and standing just outside the door was a well-dressed man, about my size, with a snotty grin on his face. I had seen the type before; they had a six-figure income and treated everyone that worked for them like dirt. I was hoping that my prejudgment was based on a lack of caffeine; it wasn't.

"Good morning, Chris Holloway, how can I help you?" I said, holding out my hand.

"Jeff Reilly." he announced, looking at my hand as if I were holding a snake with it.

"Ok, how can I help you?" I said, dropping my outstretched arm back to my side.

"Stay away from my son." he demanded.

"Excuse me?"

"I said stay away from my son."

"I heard what you said, but since I'm sleeping with your ex-wife, staying away from Jacob is going to be rather difficult, wouldn't you agree?" I said, with a smile on my face as his began to turn beet-red.

"Look Asshole, I'm not going to say it again, stay the fuck away from my son or I will kick your ass."

"No."

"What?" he asked, sounding like he wasn't used to being told no.

"No. You have five seconds to start walking; six until I call the police. It's your move."

"You have no idea who you are dealing with."

"Neither do you. My security cameras," I said, pointing to the camera in plain sight in the corner next to my office, "have audio as well. You may want to run along and tell the attorney you have on retainer that you just messed up. You aren't calling the shots with Angie anymore; she gets to say who is in her life now. You aren't. I am. The clock is ticking, what's it going to be?"

He left. It really was that anticlimactic. He glared at me for another second or two and then he walked across the floor and out the front door. If I had more coffee in me I might have enjoyed it a little more. I had always enjoyed watching a thug get shut down, it was the most gratifying part of having been a cop; and Armani suit or not, that jackass was a thug.

I walked into my office and pulled the footage off the computer and placed it on a thumb-drive. Then I made two phone calls. The first was to the attorney that I had on retainer, and then I called Angie. That call didn't go as well as I wanted it to go; she was crying when she answered the phone.

"I know what happened Chris and I am so pissed off right now that I don't think I should be talking to you!" she said, crying into the phone.

"Why?"

"Jeff just called and told me that he came by to talk to you about Jacob and you threw him out of The Gym."

"Yeah, he left some things out. He left a lot out." I said, not believing what I was hearing.

"Chris, he said that he was going to sue me again for complete custody of Jacob if I didn't stop seeing you. I can't risk that."

"He's bluffing, and he is seriously playing you. I can be at your house in a few minutes. Trust me; I'm sitting on a goldmine for you and your attorney if he ever tries to take custody of Jacob."

"I don't think that is a good idea."

"I do. You need to see and hear it before you kick me out into the cold. I'll see you in a bit." I said, disconnecting the call.

Angie watched the video twice while we were sitting on the couch in her living room. After the second time she closed the lid on her laptop and sat silently for several seconds before a stream of obscenity left her mouth that almost made me blush. The most commonly used phrases were motherfucker, followed by son of a bitch and finally cocksucker. Then it went downhill with adverbs and adjectives getting tossed into the mix. I took it as a sign that she believed me when I said she was in no danger of losing Jacob to her ex. When she finally stopped, she looked at me for a moment then she slumped back on her couch and went silent.

"Feel better now?" I asked.

"I'm pissed." she said flatly.

"Really? It didn't show."

"Shut up Chris."

"Yes Dear." I said quickly leaning back as well and placing my arm around her shoulders.

"I will say this; the look on his face when you said you were sleeping with me was priceless!" she said, beginning to giggle.

"Ya think?"

"Know what the best part is?" she responded.

"What?"

"He hasn't seen me in over three months. I look totally different now than what he remembers. I could probably give any one of his sluts a run for their money now."

"You really could." I said, kissing the top of her head.

"Mm, that feels nice." she said, snuggling against me.

"It really does, but I have to get back to work." I said, standing up and holding out my hand to her.

"So, you're just going to drive away and leave me here alone wanting to have angry sex?" she said, ignoring my hand and reaching for the buttons on her blouse.

"I'm afraid so Sweetie, just let it the anger flow through you until I get back over here tonight. Besides, angry sex is better if you're pissed off at the person you are banging, instead of someone else."

"I still want to try it with you." she said, popping two more buttons lose.

"Angie, I have really got to get back to work." I protested weakly, staring at her as she continued to work on the few remaining buttons.

"I know Baby." she whispered, smiling as her blouse fell completely open revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra.

I wandered past the front desk at a little after noon and muttered, "Don't say it. You can think it but do not say it." as she grinned at me.

"Yes sir." Angie replied.

"If that guy ever shows up again, call the police, then call me. Do you understand?"

"Is it that serious?" Angie asked, becoming obviously alarmed.

"I don't know, but I don't want to risk it."

"I'll let everyone else know too."

"Thank you. I'll get you a photograph of him."

It turns out that attorneys don't like video and audio surveillance recordings. They like them even less if you have a sign on the front door of your business that says they are in use. They like them a lot less when their client is caught threatening to kick a retired cop's ass over a domestic matter.

In short, Angie's attorney got a call from Jeff's attorney that afternoon saying that the entire incident had been a horrible mistake and that Jeff would appreciate it if, in the best interest of Jacob of course, the entire incident could be overlooked. Once Jeff agreed to never set foot inside The Gym and to refrain from contacting Angie unless it pertained directly to Jacob's health or safety, we agreed to forget about the entire incident. I kept the footage though; I'm not a complete idiot.

As September rolled into October and October moved toward November, Angie and I became more and more of a couple. By Halloween we had accepted more than one invitation to go to parties with our friends. It was fun watching the surprised looks on the faces of my old team mates when I showed up with a woman who was sixteen years younger than me. It was more fun when they figured out that she really was my girlfriend and not just some chick I had brought to the party.

Her friends were absolutely delighted that Angie was dating again, and I had to admit that being the center of attention in a room full of thirty-something suburban moms was good for my ego. I wasn't the only guy in the room in my fifties either, so I did have a few guys around that I had somethings in common with.

My mother was thrilled to death when she met Angie over Thanksgiving weekend in Florida. Her mother and father treated me with cautious enthusiasm at first, mainly because I was only seven years younger than her mother, but by Christmas I had won them over. I think it had more to do with Jacob's glowing reviews of me than Angie's, but I took what I could get. They believed that it was too soon after the divorce for her to be dating again but between Jacob and Angie they figured out that she was happy and that was what mattered.

Angie's December weigh-in came on the first day of the month. She approached her workout that day with a ferociousness that I had never seen her display before. Sprinting the final fifty yards of her morning run she walked back to me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, then headed inside moving with a purpose in her stride.

I was walking beside her and heard her whispering, "Please." repeatedly as we approached the scales. She closed her eyes as she stepped on the scale and when she opened them she was looking at 140 on the readout. She blinked her eyes and continued to stare at the readout for a moment, and then she punched her right arm in the air, whooping so loudly that everyone around us stopped what they were doing to look at her. Then she launched herself into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist as she covered my face in kisses.

"I'm done!" she exclaimed loudly.

"Huh?"

"I'm done. One forty was my goal, I'm done! Now, I just have to maintain it!" she said, tightening her legs around my waist.

"Seriously?" I asked, smiling up at her. She had never once told me what her weight loss goal was; all she had said was that I would know when she got there.

"Yes! Oh my God Chris! I really did it!" she said proudly.

"You really did Sweetheart." I stated and added, "I'm proud of you."

"Really?" she asked, her hazel eyes still glowing from the excitement of her accomplishment.

"I was proud of you on Day One."

"You were?" she asked, looking perplexed by my statement.

"Yeah, you didn't quit. I knew you would make it when you showed up on Day Two."

Holding on to my neck, she unwrapped her legs from my body and dropped back to the floor. She looked adorable bouncing up and down in excitement as she stepped back on the scale and saw the same results. She turned to look at me beaming with pride then she kissed me again causing my staff and clients to start clapping and laughing.

"I'm going home, and we are going out tonight. Out, out. Dressed up out. Find a place and make reservations." she demanded as she turned to walk outside.

"Okay Baby." I replied, still smiling and shaking my head.

I watched her walk away, stopping at the front desk, excitedly talking to our Angie as she left. They stood together talking for at least two minutes before they hugged, and then she walked out to her car. The contrast between the woman who had walked in here in April and the one walking to her car in December was amazing. The first one had no self-confidence and very little self-esteem; in April, you would have been hard pressed to get Angie to look you in the eyes. Now she was walking out with a bounce in her step and a smile on her face knowing full well that she could accomplish anything she set her mind to.

That was why I had opened this place. To see that kind of change in a person and to watch them begin to believe in themselves again gave me a tremendous feeling of accomplishment. I had stayed detached from my clients intentionally, but I still felt a sense of pride when they hit their goals. With Angie, it had become personal and the sense of accomplishment with her was so much larger because of it. She had gone from being my client to becoming my friend and lover because she had wanted it; we both had. I was just too stupid to realize it.

Angie spent the night at my house after dinner that evening. As I slid under the sheets beside her she sighed and snuggled against me, running her hand up and down my thigh. We lay silently for a few moments, just enjoying the warmth and closeness of one another and slowly the touches and murmurs became a little more erotic and a little more sensual.

Tonight, was different; it was almost as though I had a new lover in bed with me. It was a long slow burn with no frenzied passion. Each soft kiss, each gentle caress and each whispered word was perfect. I began to concentrate on Angie, sensing the subtle movements of her body and listening to each gasp and moan as they emerged from her. The softness and warmth of her skin as our bodies touched in so many different places made me wonder how I had ever gotten this far in my life without her in it.

Her orgasm was a silent surrender. Her entire body tensed up and an almost inaudible sigh escaped her lips as she froze underneath me. The fingertips that had been softly caressing my back paused for a moment and then slowly, almost tentatively they began again. She went completely limp underneath me and I continued to make love to her as slowly as I could. When I came, seconds later, she smiled up at me and whispered, "I love you Chris."

"I love you too Angie." I said, kissing her softly.

"You didn't have to say that." she responded, turning on her side to look at me as I rolled onto my back.

"Yes, I did." I answered honestly.

"When did you know?" she asked me, smiling slightly.

"Honestly? This morning, when I saw you talking to Angie at her desk."

"You can only have one Angie in your life Mister, take your pick."

"Yeah well, the other one is William's niece and he shoots better than I do so, you win." I said, laughing at her apparent jealousy.

"Oh, so that's the only reason?" she responded, playfully slapping my chest.

"Nah, I prefer a woman who has some experience. You know the type. They know what they want and the set goals to get it."

"Yes, I do but you weren't a goal; not at first."

"When did I become one?" I asked, seriously wanting to know when she had hit her head on a wall.

"Labor Day, when you said I should stop calling myself fat at the restaurant. That was the first time in close to ten years that a man in my life had said that to me." she whispered, placing her head on my chest.

"Remind me to buy you cheesecake more often." I said playfully.

"Deal." she whispered as she nodded off.

Christmas and New Year's Day 2017 came and went and as Valentine's Day approached I was determined to do something special for her. Angie had mentioned to me once that she had always wanted to go to Disney World but every time she had begun to plan the trip, something had stopped her from going. This year, I was determined to make that dream come true. So, I booked a five-night stay at the Grand Floridian Hotel at Disney that would put us there over the entire week. Yes, it was a tad over the top for our first Valentine's Day together but if you're going all in, go all in.

Monday was the Magic Kingdom and Angie spent the entire day with a smile on her face as we strolled through the park. There wasn't any rush because we were going to be there for a week so if we missed something we could always come back and hit it again. She was like a little kid as we wandered around, stopping at every shop we came to and usually walking away with nothing, except for the pair of Minnie Mouse ears that she insisted that she had to have.

On Valentine's Day, we spent the day travelling the world at Epcot. Where else can you take your lady to England, Germany, Russia, China, Japan and France during an afternoon? We left early and headed back to the hotel to get ready for our dinner reservations at the hotel. I was glad to get away from the crush of people and back to the solitude of our room. I was far too nervous to be around a crowd of people today.

When we sat down to dinner we began to talk about the past ten months we had together and how our relationship had changed so much in such a relatively short period of time. I couldn't help but bring up how proud I was of her accomplishments and that she had really changed; not only herself, but me as well. I wasn't nearly as cynical as I once was.

"Not nearly as cynical?" she asked, arching an eyebrow and smiling at me as she sipped her wine.

"Nope. Matter of fact, I feel pretty good about myself right now." I said, motioning for the waiter.

"So do I. For the first time in years I can honestly say that I feel really good about myself again." Angie responded with a smile.

"If you feel this good in February, imagine what you're going to feel like in September?"

"What happens in September?" she asked with a befuddled look on her face as the waiter sat a glass slipper on the table front of her. It had a gold ring with a half carat solitaire diamond inside it, instead of the dessert she had ordered.

"It's the anniversary of our first date. We're getting married on Labor Day weekend." I said, holding my breath in fear.

"Yeah right!" she said, laughing at me.

"Will you marry me Angie?" I asked, as I removed the ring and placed it on her left ring finger.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed softly, moving her other hand to her mouth in surprise.

"Does that mean yes?" I asked, still holding my breath.

"Yes." she whispered, staring at her trembling left hand.

"Thank God!" I mumbled, beginning to breathe again.

"Chris?" she said, smiling at me from across the table at me with tears rolling down both cheeks.

"Yes?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Making me want it."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: To the muscle heads, gym rats and quasi "body builders" out there who are going to ding me or nitpick this story because I didn't give a "proper" description of "your" life in a gym; I have seven words for you. This story isn't about you. The end.

This story is for Angie. Where ever you are today Lady; thank you for the inspiration. I hope I did you some small amount of justice with it.

This story is also for the other ladies out there who have struggled with weight gain, with body shamming; with self-doubt and self-confidence problems because you aren't the same little hard body you were when you were younger.

This is one is for the ladies who never were hard bodies and for the ones who have yet to learn to accept yourself for who you are based on who you are, instead of what you think society demands you to look like. Each and every one of you are beautiful. Make them want it.

Happy Valentine's Day.

As always, I hope you enjoyed it.

YDW