Make Me Yours: BoyxBoy - Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbpAshes
bbpAshes
30 Followers

"What this time?" I asked, knowing the last time he'd started this train of thought I'd wound up as his lover.

"I want our relationship to be public."

I froze, my heart sinking. "I told you. It's not necessary."

He walked up to me until he was close enough for me to make out his angry expression in the dark.

"Why isn't it? I don't want things like tonight to keep happening. I don't want girls to think you're available. We're dating so what's the problem?"

I sighed. I couldn't figure out if his blunt personality was a blessing or a curse.

"Brayden, you're one of the most popular guys at school. Once someone like you gets labeled gay, you'll be the hottest topic for weeks. Who knows how people will react."

He reached up and pinched both of my cheeks between his thumbs. "You worried about my rep or something?"

I didn't bother batting him away. "Well, yeah. It should bother you. People can be cruel. Everyone is nice to you, but what if that changed all of a sudden?"

He squeezed my cheeks tighter. "For someone so grumpy you can say the sweetest things."

Now I did slap his hands away. I pushed a finger into his chest. "I'm serious. We can still be as we are, but it isn't worth that kind of trouble for you."

He grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips. "You're not worth the trouble, is that what you're trying to say?"

I looked away.

He kissed my fingers, one at a time until he was back to my palm. "You're worth it to me. Don't you trust me?"

"It's not you, I swear. I just don't want to see you hurt." I hung my head, not able to meet his eyes. "The thought of someone hurting you..."

"Being with you is what I want. If that makes some people unhappy so what?" He pulled me into him and wrapped his arms around me. "If it's really me you're worried about then can I decide to make us public or not?"

I still wasn't sure about becoming an official couple. Even after the bathroom incident, I'd never dreamed we'd make it to such a level. I was happy, scared, nervous and giddy all at the same time.

Would I be enough to make all this worth for to him? My insecurities rang loud in my mind but at the same time Brayden's warmth continued to soak into me.

Really, this guy. What was I supposed to do with him?

"You're just going to do what you want anyway right?" I asked, that warm, light feeling starting to return.

"Looks like you're starting to understand a little of what it means to belong to me."

I stayed in his arms, savoring the feeling of being held by him. I glanced up to the stars, a part of me wishing we could stay like this and shutout the rest of the world.

These feelings of mine may not yet have a proper name, but one thing I knew at that moment was that I'd do anything to protect his smile.

bbpAshes
bbpAshes
30 Followers
12