All Comments on 'Make This Last Forever Pt. 02'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
Pretty good

Except for a few typos this was good, the build up was a little long for me, to be honest by page 5 I started skipping parts or just reading a few words at the start of each paragraph, I though her mother would have more of a reaction when she woke up the next morning seeing a strange woman in her kitchen.

Not sure I read part 1 if it is as long as this one is, I don't think I did, still over all it was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
going home

your story was good , but a little sad when the girls parted. It will be good to see what happens next.

Jay545Jay545almost 7 years ago
umm

Small random bit of feedback.

Did you change the name of Dani's cat??

Otherwise was a enjoyable part 2 and i look forward to the series continuing.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

I love part 2 better. Dani is maturing and making better decisions, with the exception of bringing trade to her mother's house and having sex. I also love that Dani is determined to have a successful career in art, in addition to curbing her sexual addiction. (Good for her.) GayTripper, I'm hoping your writing finds a way to make happy endings for Dani, her mom, and Karen. I will be waiting on baited breath for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I had a lot of love for Remember this moment forever but I feel something is missing from this continuation. Still well written but less riveting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I love it!

...But for completely different reasons than germanchocolate4u. I appreciate how Dany helped another young woman discover her "itch". Reading about the new passion that has taken Tharisse at the end was very erotic.

I also like that Dany has not curbed her desires. I believe we'd lose part of the character if she did.

"Better to lose yourself in passion than losing it instead".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Too politically correct, I believe. It lacks what made stories like RTMF or the Invasion series so gripping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Love this series. Can't wait for next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

My opinion now that we're reaching the story's second chapter:

In a way, I think that the story has been whipped of what made it interesting.

No way any character could ever seduce or convert a straight, or seriously cis leaning, girl anymore (we've only been getting a few mentions of that girl in college that Dani initiated to cunnilingus but that's all) and they won't even try.

Despite what the media likes to say, most girls don't know or consider sex with another woman. The hetero-normative agenda is just too strong. And once one's formative years have passed, good luck breaking free from the habit and standard.

That's why Remember This Moment Forever was so great. It was the young woman who'd gotten away. Who could subvert maybe not society's norms, but at least the ones in her small town.

I'm sorry that Dani doesn't try to help other young women to realize their own sexual potential but instead hides in safe places.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story

I was hoping for more lesbian seduction of straight girls, my favorite theme ^ω^

britglee72britglee72almost 7 years ago
Don't change it

I love it just the way it is. It has been perfect for me throughout the whole series. Keep it up

Purplewitch32Purplewitch32almost 7 years ago
I love Remember This Moment Forever

It's mainly thanks to the gradual seduction of Dani, a scene with no real equivalent in any erotica I have read on this site. It really left a deep impression on me and brought back some of my own memories of first times and discovery. I remember how my own highschool and college years shook up the strong belief I had in my heterosexual orientation. It was weird, strange, but definitely lifechanging and wonderful.

It surprises me that "Make it Last Forever" has made such a turn over and doesn't in any way explore that theme. Dani might have found herself, but I'm just a bit disappointed that she doesn't, forgive the expression, "spread the word" :-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A good enough story

Well written, but a bit too tame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Next part?

Where is the next chapter? I love this story and am having trouble waiting for the next chapter to be released

GayTripperGayTripperover 6 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Sorry for the delay, I've had a crazy summer that's made it difficult to write at the pace I normally do. Part 3 should be out next week. Thanks for your interest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
503 Followers
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.