All Comments on 'Make This Last Forever Pt. 04'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers Sequel Incoming? Hell Yes!

I can't wait for this series to get continued. Seeing straight-girl Cassandra spiral downwards into a full-fledged lesbian really gets my blood rushing.

I think you should put Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers in the "lesbian" category of this website rather than "Mind Control" since the lesbian theme is the more thematically dominant theme.

Just my 2 cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best one out of the 4

1st one told of what happened to Dani, how her life went after the events of the previous story, showed the trama she had to face and had some decent erotic moments. So it wasn't bad.

2nd one showcase Dani relationship with her mother, and showed her having sex with that one girl at the bar. So it really didn't do much to the series as a whole.

3rd one predated the events of the 1st one, but it was more tramatic and a bit depressing.

Now this one, showed more interesting character development for Ashley and Sam, as well had a kick ass resolution and some very kinky sex scenes. Out of the 4 Make This Last Forever chapters, this one is the best in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful story

I agree with other comment that this was the best part. This was largely due to you bringing the three back together again. Obviously, I love happy endings. I'll have to reread the other parts again because I've forgotten a lot of the story due to the time lapse. But I don't mind. The story was excellent and the characters were great. I hated to see it end. I would love to see a sequel to see how the girls work out the problems they may encounter and how they work then out, especially with outside fourth parties(Dani being away at school).

I plan reading your other stories also. Hope to see more from you. Keep up the good writing.

SB

va45va45over 6 years ago
Wow

This is the prefect love story, has everything. The best and worse that life can offer. Looking forward to another chapter of there lives. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful

You achieved something so difficult to do... A happy polygamus relationship. This was masterfully done as is a believable situation. A co-dependence where three parties can't live without each other.

The story has a nice ending as it is. Even thought there is space for an extensive clousure where we can finally know what happened to the mother, the new ex-wife, or Dani's last days at Uni. An epilogue if you wish.

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

So where is this Invasion of the Pussy Snatchers sequel, hum ?

;-)

Unknown81Unknown81over 5 years ago
Good story...

Good story, GayTripper. I'm betting the movie Kingsman: The Secret Service is this trio's favorite movie (the reason why is because of the church scene. All of it (from the famous quote by Colin Firth (BTW, have you seen it?) to the slaughter set to the tune of "Free Bird," no less), especially since a bunch of hateful bigots get what's coming to them)…

Here's a song Dani can play for Paige and Lindsey: "Look What You Made Me Do" by Taylor Swift...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A really good Story!

Pretty dark in the middle but still worth reading, filled with deep emotion.

And as a hopeless romantic it had a very good conclusion!

Is there going to be a part 5?

Thank you for sharing this epic tale of a strong, intelligent woman and the journey she took to finally find true love and happiness!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES