Make This Last Forever Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani made a frustrated, disappointed sound in her throat and turned back to see Ashley propping herself up on a few pillows with her back pressed against the headboard of her bed. The point of Ashley's strapon cock pointed straight up in the air and its lubricated shaft glistened in the bedroom light. Dani's body trembled uncontrollably and she experienced the wild sensation of asshole loosening involuntarily as she felt a powerful desire to partake in anal pleasures once again.

"Come taste it," Ashley commanded in a voice heavy with desire. She remained constantly amazed and bewildered by the fact that a weird, chubby girl like her had two beautiful girls who loved doing absolutely filthy things with her.

Dani turned herself around and crawled to the other side of the bed. Dani leaned over and licked the shaft from the bottom of its base up to the top of its head before spreading her lips apart and plunging her mouth down the length of its rod. Dani's head bobbed up and down the cock, taking it slightly deeper inside her mouth with every new approach until the head tickled the back of her mouth. Dani's ex-boyfriend would have been shocked and insanely jealous of how good Dani had become at sucking cock since discovering she was a lesbian. Dani knew how to please her woman and if deepthroating a fake cock was required to get her partner off Dani was more than willing to sacrifice her mouth and throat to the cause.

Dani tasted her own ass for the first time as she licked and sucked the strapon. It held a powerful, musky, almost-but-not-quite-sweet flavor that entranced as much as it repulsed. Dani had already become somewhat used to the taste from previous times eating Ashley's asshole and licking her own fingers clean after playing with the inside of Ashley's butt. But those encounters couldn't compare to the full flavor Dani now experienced. Dani found herself growing used to the taste of her ass, even coming to enjoy it. Dani could taste the oily lubricant Ashley used to grease up her cock as well and Dani found that flavor to be far grosser than how the inside of her rectum tasted. Ashley held Dani's long blonde hair out of the way and while caressing her gorgeous light-colored tresses she pushed Dani's mouth further down her cock.

"Come on, Dani Bear," Ashley encouraged. "You're doing great. Just a few more inches left. I want the taste of your ass to reach all the way down to your throat."

Dani lowered her tightly wrapped lips all the way down the shaft of Ashley's cock until she felt the head of the strapon tickling her throat. Dani gagged on it and drool dripped unbidden from her mouth onto the rod of the dildo. She pulled her mouth part of the way up the shaft before taking it down her throat again, a motion she repeated with ever increasing speed. Dani's mouth made obscene choking and quacking noises as she deep-throated the strapon and saliva continued drooling sloppily from the corners of Dani's mouth.

"Oh, good girl," Ashley sighed lovingly as she pet Dani's hair while her friend choked on Ashley's strapon. "My good good girl."

Dani made a nasally sound when she heard Ashley's approval that was caused by moaning with a cock filling her throat. Nothing made Dani happier than pleasing the two best friends who had opened up a whole new world to Dani.

The way the strapon harness worried Ashley's clit whenever Dani's mouth moved up and down the attachment ensured that Ashley got off on more than just the visual of Dani giving her a fantastic blowjob. Ashley groaned and started thrusting the strapon up into Dani's mouth so that the harness massaged her clitoris even more. Ashley allowed Dani to suck her for another minute before she tangled Dani's hair tightly in her fist and ripped Dani's mouth off her cock. Dani gasped for breath as the dildo suddenly exited from her mouth and with the back of her hand she wiped away the excess spit and drool that was smeared across the lower half of her face and dripping from her chin down to her chest.

"That was beautiful," Ashley told Dani who smiled back at her with a look far too sweet and innocent for such a wanton slut. "Now you should turn around and sit your asshole down on my cock. I want to watch it going in and out of your sexy body while you fuck me."

A primal lust burned so brightly in Dani's eyes when she gazed at Ashley and her cock that Ashley felt intimidated by its intensity. Dani felt a desperate, aching need inside her loins and strangely enough inside her ass too. It wasn't an ache of soreness or pain, but rather an overwhelming desire to be filled again and quench the empty feeling that had consumed her. Dani sat up in a squatting position that faced away from Ashley. Dani spread her cheeks wide while Ashley held her cock pointed at Dani's beautifully gaping anus. Dani carefully lowered herself until the felt the head of the cock pressing against her hole.

Dani gritted her teeth and made loud groaning noises in her throat as she impaled herself upon Ashley's cock. Ashley's grip on Dani's wide, bony hips helped to guide Dani as she slowly slid her asshole down the pole of Ashley's strapon. Dani took the shaft ever deeper inside her anus until the cock had fully penetrated her rectum. Dani threw her hair back and issued a guttural cry that originated from deep within her being as she took all eight inches of the strapon inside her.

"Oh God!" Dani wailed. "It feels so fucking good!"

"I know, baby," Ashley cooed as she caressed Dani's lower back while enjoying the warm, fleshy sensation of Dani's plump bottom seated in her lap. "I know."

Dani felt completely vulnerable in such a compromising position but she trusted Ashley with totality. Ashley could see all of her dirtiest bits, had even seen the inside of Dani's ass. Ashley had been there every time Dani behaved like a slut who did some of the dirtiest sexual acts imaginable and actually enjoyed it. And Dani's friend didn't care. She encouraged Dani to pursue her wildest sexual urges without judgement or condemnation. Ashley accepted and loved her and Dani realized now how much she loved her friend in return.

Well if Ashley wants to watch me getting my ass fucked, I'm going to give her a show she'll never forget, Dani thought.

Dani drew her knees forward and leaned downward to make herself more horizontal. She raised herself a few inches off the cock before pushing her ass back down it with a loud, "Oh Fuck!" Dani only used the lower half of her body, bouncing her ass up and down the cock so that she pulled nearly all the strapon out of her before taking the entirety back inside. Her pace increased exponentially until she fucked the strapon with her ass like a madwoman. The intense pain caused by Dani's natural bodily resistance had diminished to slight discomfort and getting fucked in the ass now felt just as good as regular sex.

Ashley could only stare in wonder at the things Dani's body was capable of. "Dani, you're amazing!" Ashley marveled.

"If I'm amazing then you get all the credit," Dani moaned as her ass greedily swallowed the strapon once again. "You're the one who made me this way."

Dani became a bit too excited in her grinding and accidentally let the strapon slip out of her ass when she lifted her bottom up too high. The sudden departure of the blockage in Dani's anus caused a loud, long ripping noise to expel uncontrollably from her large, gaping hole.

Ashley giggled and covered her mouth as she laughed, "Oh my God! Don't tell me I just heard the beautiful, perfect princess Dani Meadows do what I think she did."

"Hey, what can I say? Even angels fart sometimes," Dani replied nonchalantly as she grabbed the dildo and stuck it back in her ass so she might continue fucking it.

Ashley loved her up-close view of the long, thick strapon going in and out of Dani's tight ass but Ashley felt like too much of a passive observer in this position. She raised herself to her knees and pulled Dani back into her lap with the toy still embedded deep inside of Dani. Their bodies rocked gently together so that a few bare inches of the strapon moved within Dani while the two lovers drew themselves closer together. Ashley's large breasts mashed into Dani's back and flattened against her as Dani murmured with pleasure at the feeling of their flesh and copious sweat intermingling.

Ashley reached around to squeeze one of Dani's breasts and pinch her nipple while Ashley's other hand creeped its way down Dani's cute tummy and then past her golden-brown pubic hair so Ashley could play with Dani's clit. Dani groaned as she felt surges of pleasure emanating from her pussy, ass, and nipples that rocked her body and only grew more powerful the longer Ashley worked. If she kept at it, Dani was going to come hard and soon.

Dani laid her head back on Ashley's shoulder and shuddered as she experienced a minor orgasm. She moaned into Ashley's ear, "I love you so much, Ash."

"I love you too, Dani Bear," Ashley said with a sweet, satisfied smile as she held Dani close.

Ashley meant it, too. She had shared love and friendship with Sam for the last three years but had lately become very confused. Ashley didn't understand what it meant to be already in love with someone but now found herself falling for this beautiful blonde who she never in a million years thought she would have a chance with. It felt like Ashley had betrayed Sam and even herself a little bit. But she couldn't fight the feelings that had formed for the kind, gentle, generous girl who stole Ashley's heart.

Ashley and Dani's lips found each other and Dani was got worked up that she practically stuck her tongue down Ashley's throat. The pair kissed sloppily, licking each other's faces and sucking on their tongues while Ashley continued playing with Dani's pussy and tits from behind. They worked in tandem to kiss and fondle each other while keeping the strapon continually moving in and out of Dani. The nearness of their bodies and the motion they created together wedged the harness of the strapon into Ashley's clitoris and she found herself getting off on this too. Any second now Dani would climax and the orgasm that was approaching felt so strong that Dani wondered if she would squirt for the first time.

"What the fuck is going on in here?"

Dani and Ashley broke their kiss and looked in shock at their best friend Sam entering the bedroom. Sam dyed her long platinum-blonde hair a raven-black color and wore dark red lipstick and heavy black eyeshadow on her face to complete her gothic appearance. She had a spiked collar to compliment her pierced ears, nose, eyebrows, and nipples. Today Sam wore a black T-shirt on top of a red and black checkered miniskirt which lent her a dark, slutty schoolgirl look. She looked irresistible.

Sam was pretty enough that she could have fit in with the popular crowd, but she much preferred the company of the only other goth lesbian at their high school. In contrast to Ashley's short, squat stature, Sam was tall and as skinny as a rail with average-sized boobs and a small, tight butt. With her height and piercing gaze, Sam held the appearance of a beautiful, deadly amazon or valkyrie and right now her expression looked as if she had found an enemy she had decided to destroy.

Ashley pulled out of Dani so quickly and carelessly that Dani would probably feel the ripping pain for days afterward. Ashley took the strapon off and smiled weakly at her best friend.

"Hey Sam," Ashley said nervously. "Um, how'd you get in?"

"The front door was unlocked, dummy," snapped Sam. "I saw Dani's car outside and wanted to see if my suspicions were correct."

"Uhhh, guess you were late to the party," Ashley said weakly. "Sorry we didn't tell you sooner. Would you care to join us?"

"Save the patronizing for someone who cares. How long have you two been doing this without me?" Sam asked with a critical tone.

"Just this once," Ashley lied. "Dani told me she really wanted to have anal sex for the first time. I didn't want to do it without you, but she begged me over and over until I couldn't say no. Her ass is open for business though. You should strap on and take her for a ride. Her ass fucks real nice."

Dani's eyes opened wide with surprise at Ashley's bold lie. She also felt more than a little bit hurt that Ashley would throw her under the bus while lying so casually to their best friend. Was the two of them having sex without Sam that big a problem? Sam hadn't seemed to think that fucking Dani without Ashley present was that big a deal.

"Is that true, Dani?" asked Sam in a mocking tone. "You wanted it up the ass so bad that you just couldn't wait any longer? I didn't realize you were such an uncontrollable anal whore!"

"Uhhhh..." Dani stalled, at a complete loss for words.

"Nope," Sam said. "Don't even try to explain this away. There are no excuses for this. You two have been fucking each other behind my back for a while now."

"Oh, like you haven't been doing the exact same thing with Dani!" Ashley interrupted.

"Aha!" Sam exclaimed as she pointed her finger at Ashley accusingly. "So you admit it!"

"Fine," Ashley growled through her gritted teeth. "When I found out you two were hooking up I got a little jealous. I confronted Dani and she agreed to be my fucktoy for a while to make up for it."

"So you thought I betrayed you and decided you would betray me in return?" Sam asked as her eyes narrowed. "Is that how best friends are supposed to treat each other? I stopped being with Dani because it killed me to think I might be hurting you. It looks like you didn't share those same sentiments when you fucked around on me."

"Guys..." Dani pleaded to her friends. "It's okay, you don't have to fight. I'm fine being shared by both of you. You can both have me right now if you want. Would you like to fuck me at the same time? I'll do anything you want, just please stop yelling at each other."

"Stay out of this, you two-timing bitch!" Sam yelled back. "This is between me and Ashley!"

Dani clamped her mouth shut, shocked by Sam's harsh tone. She had never spoken to Dani that way and hearing the derision in Sam's voice threatened to tear Dani's heart in two.

Sam turned her back toward Ashley and admonished, "I told you this could only work if we shared her equally. That way our friendship would never be torn apart by jealousy."

"So why did you start sleeping with her on your own then, you stupid fuckingcunt?" Ashley wept tearfully.

Sam hesitated before speaking and Dani recalled the last time they slept together when Sam admitted she was falling for her. God, Ashley said she was falling in love with me too, Dani thought. What an ugly mess.

Sam looked at Dani and for an instant Dani saw true love and affection in her eyes. The fondness in her gaze was quickly replaced with loathing and Dani wondered if she had already lost Sam forever.

Sam cleared her throat and said to Ashley, "At first I only wanted to be with Dani because she's awesome at eating pussy. I really don't give a fuck about her otherwise. But soon I realized how nice it was being with someone who isn't clingy and gross like you are. I get fucking tired of being with someone who becomes jealous and possessive every time I even look at another girl."

"Oh yeah?" Ashley responded. "Well maybe I was only with her because I wanted to be someone who's actually kind and has a loyal bone in her body." Ashley's voice cracked as she continued. "Besides, how can I not be jealous at you being with Dani when she looks the way she does and I look like... like...."

"Like a fatass," Sam replied acidly. "A chubby girl with flabby arms, thunder thighs, and a stomach with more rolls than a restaurant."

Dani gasped and covered her mouth in horror. She never would have thought Sam capable of saying something so hurtful to her best friend. Dani was starting to understand that her friends had long simmering resentments which had bubbled below the surface of their relationship for a long while. Now those emotions was boiling over and threatening to incinerate everything these three girls had together.

"Fuck you, Sam!" Ashley screamed at the top of her lungs. "At least I'm not a fucking retard! You remember that D grade you got in Pre-Calc? Mr. Campbell only bumped it up from an F after I begged him - fucking begged him - to give you a passing grade so you could graduate. You'd be repeating your senior year if it weren't for me, you stupid, ungrateful bitch!"

"I hate you!" Sam shrieked. She directed her attention toward Dani again and yelled, "I hate you both! I never want to see either of you ever again! Go fuck each other or whatever you want, I'm done with this!"

Tears streamed down Dani's cheeks as she begged Sam, "Please don't go. I will leave you two alone and never bother you again, I swear. What you and Ashley have is more important than sex and much more important than I am."

Sam considered the blonde girl that she and Ashley had seduced together. The longtime friends and lovers had dreamed for years of seducing one of the popular girls and turning her into their lesbian pet. But they never thought through the consequences of that fantasy actually coming true. It was never more than a masturbation scenario they discussed while touching themselves and each other as they imagined the hottest girls from their school naked. They never believed they could actually succeed in making the prettiest girl in school want to have sex with them. Not until that fateful prom night when Ashley and Sam saw Dani weeping after her boyfriend dumped her and the lesbian lovers looked at each other with that mischievous glint in their eyes. With their forceful yet disparate personalities, the love and friendship that Sam and Ashley's shared had rested on a delicate balance that had been irrevocably upset by the gorgeous blonde interloper Dani.

Sam looked at Dani sadly as she declared, "I wish we had never invited you to dance with us. Goodbye."

Sam turned to leave and Ashley held out a hand to her friend and pleaded through her tears, "Wait, Sam! Please, I need you..."

Sam pointed her finger menacingly at Ashley and fumed, "Don't! Just don't! I hope you two have a nice life. I never want to see you bitches ever again."

As Sam left, Dani fell to her knees. She buried her face in her hands as she turned a sobbing mess. Ashley cried just as hard and Dani walked on her knees over to Ashley and took her friend by the hand to try and console her.

"Ash, I'm so so sorry," Dani apologized. "I never meant for any of this to happen."

Ashley snatched her hand away and glared at Dani with utter revulsion. She screamed, "Stay away from me, bitch! God, you ruined it! You ruined everything! Get your clothes on and get the fuck out of my house!"

Dani hastily dressed herself and practically ran from Ashley's house while crying uncontrollably. It wasn't supposed to end like this. Dani honestly believed she, Ashley, and Sam would be best friends for the rest of their lives. Dani convinced herself this feud was only temporary, that once Sam and Ashley cooled their tempers everything would return to normal.

But Sam wouldn't answer any of Dani's calls or reply to her texts. Neither would Ashley. Dani figured they had blocked her number. Dani tried seeing them in person but they refused to even acknowledge her presence. Evidently, Sam and Ashley weren't speaking to each other either. Dani saw them around town a few more times and they didn't even bother speaking to her or each other. They had willfully forgotten the love and friendship the three of them once shared. Dani soon left for her freshman year of college and Ashley and Sam seemingly disappeared from town during the year she was gone.

Ten years later, Dani had returned after swearing to find her friends again.