Making a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,113 Followers

The cab arrived, and Abe helped his drunken daughter into the vehicle. One final idea occurred to him.

A camera. He thought.

If he picked up a tiny camera, he could hook it up in the bedroom and watch it on a screen.

But what screen? They only had one television, and he wasn't computer savvy enough to figure out how to make that work.

It would have to be in the living room only a room away from their bedroom. However, figured if they both were quiet they could pull it off.

Arriving at Rylee's home, Abe helped his daughter to the door where Charles helped him get her inside.

"Sorry about this Abe. I'm sorry about this whole thing. I wish I..." Charles said but was stopped short.

"It's fine. Trust me Charles. I'm cool with everything."

"Maybe you are but Rylee is mad at me. I think I know why. I shouldn't have done... you know... It."

"I had a long talk with her tonight. I'm sure she'll be ok by morning."

"I hope you're right." Charles replied as they tucked his wife into bed.

Abe said goodnight and headed out to his waiting taxi. Charles locked up and turned off all the lights before slipping into bed himself.

That night, as his wife tossed and turned, Charles kept thinking over what he did. His dick once again got hard as he reminisced how great Veronica's snatch felt around his cock as he fucked the shit out of her. However, Rylee stirred, and he gazed upon her beauty as she slept next to him. Brushing her soft hair through his fingers, he fell asleep.

Rylee woke up first. Her head was pounding from all the alcohol the night before and she staggered into the bathroom. Leaning over the sink, she felt sick and her mouth was dry as a bone. Her heartbeat pounded in her head as she tried to get herself together.

"You ok in there honey.

"Oh... not so loud. Yea just a bad hangover."

"Sorry. I'm making some coffee. You want a cup."

"God no. I'm going to take a couple of aspirins and lay back down for a bit."

"Ok."

Charles spent the morning quietly watching the television as Rylee rested her pounding head. It wasn't until noon when she finally made her presence known. She dragged her feet across the floor and flopped down on the couch next to him. Shuffling her body on the couch, she rested her head on his lap.

"I'm sorry I left like that last night." Rylee said looking at the TV screen.

Charles looked down and brushed her hair and reply "I'm sorry I didn't come right home. I didn't want to face you after we had words. I just felt so guilty. I love you so much honey."

"I love you to Charles," Rylee said as she sat up and kissed him deeply.

"I don't think I can do that again." Charles exclaimed.

"What about us having a child?"

"I know you want one honey, but you don't understand. I... I felt guilty because I enjoyed it."

Rylee felt her jealously re-emerge as the words "I enjoyed it" stuck in her mind.

I bet you did. I bet Mom enjoyed it as well. Rylee thought as she struggled to control her jealously realizing once again. Why her husband had supposedly done this in the first place was over-whelming her. Her desire to have a child overpowered her anger, and she remembered her talk with her father.

"Then how about this? If you have to have sex with Mom again, and you still feel the same way, we'll put making a baby aside until we can figure something else out."

"Sounds good." Charles said and lightly kissed her forehead. Then he softly kissed her lips and felt her put her arms around his neck. He kissed her harder, and she moaned in his mouth.

Rylee's pussy was moist as her sexual needs blossomed. Not having sex with her spouse was taking its toll on her. However, before Charles could advance any further she pulled herself away and sighed, "Sorry baby. You need to save that for Mom just in case you have to meet up with her again."

Charles huffed and agreed as Rylee slithered up close to him, and they cuddled on the couch for the rest of the day.

-----------------------------

A week had passed when Veronica called Charles to set up another session. He agreed and told Rylee the news. Veronica informed Abe about their get together, and he already had the bedroom wired. He explained to Rylee how they would sneak around the house unnoticed when he was told about the next rendezvous.

That night Charles felt just as guilty when Veronica answered the door in her satin robe. He walked into the house and headed for the bedroom.

"Hey what's the rush?" Veronica said jokingly.

"Uh... well... I think it's best if we just hurry and do the deed."

"Do the deed?" Veronica laughed.

"Yes. I'm just not very comfortable doing this."

Veronica took his hand and slowly led him into the bedroom.

Abe and Rylee were already at the back door. When they were sure it was safe, they quietly ventured into the house. Abe looked through the door that lead into the living room and saw the coast was clear.

Veronica stood by the bed and slowly lowered her robe revealing her new little scooped neck dark laced camisole and sheer black thong she purchased just for the occasion.

"What do you think? I bought it for you." She cooed as she spun around seductively.

Charles beheld her sexy figured and how her heavy breasts filled out the top so nicely. His mouth watered as her blond bush was visible under the sheer material, and felt his dick twitch when her ass spun into view.

Veronica sashayed up to her young stud and placed her arms over his shoulders. She leaned in and kissed him. He responded quickly and in short order they were once again committing their passionate foreplay.

Abe turned on the TV in time to see his wife being kissed deeply by Charles while his wife slowly removed his shirt. Both Abe and Rylee took a seat and quietly watched as their spouses engaged in their sexual arrangement.

Charles eased the camisole off Veronica and kissed her heavy right boob. Veronica moaned as her fingers worked on his pants. His pants and boxers finally fell to the floor. Charles reached back and grasped her ass then worked a finger under the thong to ease it off her body.

"Oh Charles, you're so fucking hard. I can't wait to feel that inside me again." Veronica whispered as her hand stroked up and down his stiff shaft.

Charles moved himself closer to brush his meat against her mound. He took his hands and pulled her ass forcing her mound and hand hard against his cock.

"Slow down lover." Veronica said as she gently bit into his neck and then kissed the spot. Another bite and another kiss this one a little lower down his neck. Veronica kept biting and kissing as she slowly worked her way down Charles's body. When she was at his tummy, Charles's body quivered, and he said.

"Oh baby. That feels so good. Even so, we shouldn't be enjoying this so much. We're both married and doing this only for one reason." Charles groaned as his body tingled all over.

"Veronica looked up at him as she sat upon her knees saying, "Rylee isn't going to make you cum like this... I Am." Saying that, she leaned over and slid his cock deep in her mouth.

Hearing her mother's words, Rylee felt her jealously explode as she watched her mother inhale her husband's organ. She had never sucked his dick feeling uncomfortable doing that sexual act on him. However, now seeing Charles's face in total enjoyment made her even more envious of her mother. She realized she was watching her mother doing something to her husband that she couldn't bring herself to do. Rylee turned toward her father to protest what her Mom was doing, and looking down, caught the rising bulge in his pants. Her emotions were everywhere as the sounds of sex unfolded on the screen while her dad was getting hard next to her. Her jealously and hidden feeling for her father emerged and grew exponentially until they became too great for her to control.

If they can have fun. Why can't we? She deviously thought as she gazed at her father and subsequently back at the screen. Then leisurely inched her body closer to him.

Charles's body spasmed as Veronica's mouth encompassed over his cockhead.

Being sucked off was a hidden fantasy he had had ever since Rylee objected and now his mother-in-law was making it come true. But it was so wrong. He shouldn't be letting her do this. He tried to protest, but no words came out as Veronica bobbed up and down on his cock until he felt his sperm quickly rising. Taking hold of her head, he unwillingly attempted to ease her off. However, that just made her suck faster until he croaked.

"Oh... Oh god. Veronica. This wasn't part of the deal. We were supposed to... oh shit!"

"Shh... I know lover. I want you to last longer this time," she said as her hand twisted and yanked hard on his dick. She then once again inhaled it down her throat.

"Veronica... Oh my god! I'm going to cum. You have to... OH CHRIST!" Charles cried as his cock exploded inside his mother-in-law's mouth. His legs weakened as Veronica sucked him dry until he crashed to the floor.

Rylee was now sitting closer to her father. Their thighs pressing against each other as she became lustfully enraged at the sight of her husband cumming down her mother's throat. She seethed as her mother eagerly milked the sperm out of her husband's cock.

Rylee lifted her hand to lightly graze her father's upper thigh. Glancing away from the screen, she expected some kind of reaction from her dad, but he showed no sign of resistance and his eyes stayed fixated on Charles and her mother. Rylee looked back at the television and smiled as her hand patiently eased slowly up her father's leg.

Veronica never let up on Charles's meat. Her mouth sucked on his pecker as her head bobbed and twitched while her right hand kneaded his balls.

Charles couldn't believe how good it felt having his dick sucked this way. Her tongue traced up his shaft and circled around his cockhead sending shivers throughout his body.

Veronica felt his dick once again stiffening and slowly sank it back down her throat, moaning as it slipped past her tonsils.

"Holly shit! What are you doing to me?" Charles groaned as he grabbed her head pulling it down as he pushed up.

Rylee noticed movement beside her. Glancing over, she saw her father had placed his own hand on his adjacent thigh and was rubbing it almost in sync with hers. Both of them slowly proceeded closer to his stiff dick bulging hard against his pants.

Panting lightly, Rylee looked at her father as her fingers grazed over his covered groin. He blinked extremely long, and grunted softly. She felt her daddy's hand on top of hers, pushing down as she massaged his meat. His eyes never left the screen and it appeared as if he was in a trance.

This gave Rylee the courage to continue with her forbidden play. Wiggling her fingers on his groin, she located his zipper while she covered his bulging shaft with the palm of her hand. She grasped the zipper tab and eased it down as she looked for any sign of reaction from him. Feeling confident Rylee fumbled with the opening and freed her father's steel rod. Her heart pounded in her chest as she grasped it and felt its hot stiffness in her hand. Slowly, she stroked, letting the forbidden feelings toward her father to overtake her completely.

Back in the bedroom, Veronica slowly swung around and spread her legs over Charles's chest. She eased her glorious pussy closer to his mouth until she felt his hot breath on it.

Abe was so excited witnessing his wife getting ready to be eaten out by another man, his cock went super hard and felt so stimulated by the hand rubbing across it.

Hand across my cock? Abe's mind apprehended as he glanced down to see his exposed hard dripping acorn standing straight up through his fly. It was being stroked vigorously by a hand. Staring at it, he became horrified realizing it wasn't his hand jerking himself off to total bliss but his daughter's. Quickly looking over at her in disbelief he gargled.

"Baby! What are you doing?"

"Shh... It's ok daddy. We can have fun too." Rylee said as she twisted and yanked away at her father's baby maker.

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. My daughter is jerking me off. So wrong. I have to stop this from happening. But it's so good. So fucking good. Abe reflected as the new wicked desire gradually consumed him.

I have to end this. He protested to himself and moved his right hand to pull his daughter's grip off of him, but was stopped by Rylee. Her free hand grabbed his wrist while her other stroked him harder.

"Oh... Shit... Honey... we can't... oh fuck it's so good."

"Just watch Daddy. He's going to make Mommy moan."

Abe was lost in this new sinful act and looked back at the screen as his daughter magically worked on his meat.

Rylee knew her father's resistance had gone as he lustfully looked back at the action on the television. She let his hand free and slowly eased her panties down. She then saw that same lost expression re-appear on her father's face. Taking advantage of his state, she guided her father's hand to her mound and moving it across her wet slit until he was rubbing it on his own.

"That's it Daddy. Play with my pretty pussy."

Abe broke his gaze when he heard Rylee, and saw what his hand was doing to her. A dark excitement exploded in him as he watched his fingers sliding across his daughter's honey pot.

He tried desperately to control his emotions and said.

"Oh fuck Rylee. Honey I shouldn't be playing with you like this."

"I want you to Daddy." she pouted as she swiftly shuffled herself up onto his lap. She placed his hard cock between her legs and resumed jacking him off before he could stop her.

"Jesus, Rylee." he said half heartedly as his lust built. His will to resist his daughter's sexual advances were almost totally gone.

Rylee leaned back until her head rested on her father's shoulder and hissed.

"Play with me Dad."

Those words seared his brain, and as calmly as if someone else was controlling him, his hand once again went between his daughter thighs. He put his fingers deep inside her wet pussy.

Light moans began to escape their lips, as they both masturbated each other and watched the television screen.

Charles smelled the sweet musk of Veronica's pussy and caught the faint scent of perfume as her mouth worked its wonderful magic on his rigid dick. Moving closer, Charles tenderly licked her outer lips. Her body quivered as he tasted her juices. Another quick lick, and another quiver, then another and another until he was tickling his tongue on her clitoris. She was bucking her hips on his chest. Her pussy juices dripped down his chin as she moaned on his dick. Charles grasped her ass and clutched it in his hands. Moving his tongue, he pierced her inner lips and sank it deep inside her soppy snatch.

Veronica stopped sucking and whimpered "Yes!... Yes Charles! Fuck me with your tongue."

He increased the speed and pressure as her body thrashed on his face. She suddenly sat up and rocked her cunt hard against his face. She almost smothered him as she orgasmed loudly.

She then crashed forward, finally giving Charles a chance to breathe, then haphazardly spun her body around panting loudly. She spread her legs and centered herself over his thick rigid dick. Taking it in her hand, she stroked it as she slowly lowered herself down until the tip pushed her lips apart and eased inside her.

Rylee watched as Charles penetrated her mother and couldn't believe how hot she was. Her pussy juices flowed freely out of her cunt as her father kept fingering her as his ass lifted from the couch in time with her strokes. Her body was too far gone. Fucking was on her mind. She needed to be fucked and fucked hard.

Moving her free hand, she pulled her father's hand away from her snatch as she sat forward jerking his cock. She aligned it with her awaiting pussy. It happened so fast Abe couldn't stop it, and he felt his dick thrusting inside his little girl.

"Oh Fuck Rylee! We're going too far honey. Oh my god I'm fucking my baby!"

"That's it Daddy. Fuck me. Oh yeah, fuck your little girl. I want you to fuck me hard!" Rylee moaned as she bounced herself up and down on her father's cock.

Veronica tossed her head back and clutched her breast as Charles's steel pole spread her wide. "Oh... Yesss... Oh Charles. You're so fucking big," she hissed as she raised up and down forcing more of his massive meat deeper and deeper.

Her body was on fire, and another orgasm was building fast. Her body felt alive as his cock filled her up once more, taking her to the point of no return as she toyed with her hard nipples.

Charles pushed up as Veronica slammed down and she gyrated her hips front to back and in circles. This ground her clit against him, making her tingle inside.

"Oh... OH... OH!" Charles exclaimed when he felt the first wave of pleasure before cumming.

Veronica went crazy and ground herself fast on his cock. Her own orgasm fast approaching as she wailed loudly "That's it Charles. Hold on honey. Cum with me. I'm so close. So close. Oh... OH! YES!!! OH FUCK Me! FUCK ME FASTER! I'M CUMMING!

Charles felt her body stiffen, and her cunt grabbed his dick as he exploded inside her and huffed "Holy Fuck!" as they climaxed together.

In the living room, Rylee's pussy was soaked, and her body quivered as her father willingly fucked her. His hips rose up to meet her every push down. Faster and quicker she went, holding herself on his thighs as his massive hands reached up and clutched at her chest. Rylee pulled her shirt off and ripped at her bra. Grasping her daddy's hands, she forcefully planting them back on her breast.

"That's it Daddy. Oh yes... Play with my titties."

Abe was lost in total blissful desire. Feeling his daughter's pussy sliding up and down his shaft was sending shockwaves through him. Her soft firm breasts bounced in his hands as her hard perky nipples danced across his palms.

"OH, fuck honey. Daddy can't take much more." He gasped when he felt his daughter's cunt tighten on his shaft as she rocked her hips seductively back and forth.

In the bedroom, Veronica crashed on Charles' chest. Her pussy twitching as it milked his cock. But now, over their panting and cries, they could hear the sounds of sex coming from the other room. Getting up quickly, Charles grabbed his pants and tossed them on as he opened the door to investigate.

Charles was beside himself when he turned the corner and saw his wife wailing in ecstasy as she bounced herself up and down on her father's stiff cock.

"Fuck me daddy... I'm Cumming. OH! Fuck I'm cumming!!!" Rylee screamed as she ground herself hard on her father.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" Charles yelled. Quickly, Abe pulled his daughter off him as they both just stood there speechless.

Filled with rage he felt like killing them both. His entire world was shattered. The emotions of hurt, betrayal and anger hit him all at once.

Quickly, Veronica interjected and grabbed Charles by the arm when she noticed him lunging towards them.

"Charles. Just go. Please. I know how you're feeling. Please just leave."

Charles turned to Veronica and saw her pleading look. But he also noticed her eyes filling with tears. It was clear to him, she was hurting also.

"Ok... Ok... I'm leaving" Charles replied and headed toward the door. However, not before his wife pleaded to him.

"Charles wait. Honey let me explain."

Charles turned quickly holding the door open and yelled. "FUCK YOU RYLEE!"

Charles raced home. His mind bewildered by current events. The plastered images burned into his brain. Tears filled his eyes as he kept seeing his wonderful wife climaxing on her father's cock and the look of ecstasy on Abe's face as he held her hips while she orgasmed.

bob03567
bob03567
4,113 Followers