Making a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delirious and dazed, Charles stumbled to the front door wearing only his trousers as he fumbled for his keys. His tear filled eyes made it almost impossible to unlock the door. Once inside, he quickly dressed and grabbed a suit case. Sobbing profusely, he packed some clothes. His phone rang, and he looked down to see it was his wife calling him. Her smiling face lit up on his screen. Charles looked upon her beauty once more before taking the phone and smashing it against the wall.

He dropped onto his knees and wept opening yelling "Why god why?"

Finding the courage to pick himself up, he tossed the suit case in his car and drove to the one person that could make him feel secure.

-----------------------------

Veronica sobbed as Abe tried to justify what he did until Rylee spoke up and said it was all her fault. She seduced her father into having sex with her. Veronica sniffled as Rylee explained how she got so jealous of her with Charles and lost control of what she was doing. Then Abe injected and confessed it was really his fault. If he hadn't got turned on envisioning her having sex with another man, it wouldn't have never happened. He went on explaining how he saw them have sex the first time and how Rylee got involved. After hearing her family's confessions Veronica stopped crying and sighed. Admitting it was her fault for this entire mess. She told them how she indeed fantasized about fucking Charles and took advantage of Rylee's circumstance to make it come true.

"I think we all need to sit down and talk." Veronica said, which they all agreed was a good idea.

-----------------------------

Knock... knock... knock...

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Mandy opened the door. "Charles, what the hell?"

Charles grabbed his mother and pulled her close to him, hugging her tightly as he rested his head on her shoulder.

Surprised at first, Mandy embraced her son, running her fingers through his hair as he wept upon her shoulder.

"Hush... hush... its okay baby. Mommy is here."

After several minutes of Mandy rocking her boy. Charles broke away still holding her arms in his and said, "Sorry Mom. Can I stay here a couple of days?"

"Of course honey. What happened?"

"Please Mom, I just need time to think. I don't want to talk about it."

Mandy stepped to the side and rubbed her son's back as he passed by her.

"You know where your old room is. Just put your stuff there."

Charles went up to his room while Mandy tip toed into the other room and used the phone.

Dialing the number cautiously she whispered. "Greg I think you better get back home."

"Why what's going on."

"Our son is back in his room, and I've never seen him this upset before."

"He probably just had a lovers' quarrel."

"So I take it your staying there then."

"Honey you always over react."

"No Gregory you never listen you selfish bastard. I'll handle this like always. You stay there with whatever hussy you found."

"I'm at an important conference."

"Of course you are dear. Next time don't pack your rubbers on top of your clothes before you forget to close the suit case."

"But they are, um...." Click.

Charles never ventured out of his room that night. However, he forced himself out at day break. As he tossed on a white tee-shirt and jeans, he could smell his mother's coffee brewing downstairs.

Mandy was in the kitchen, dressed in her long red flannel nightgown that buttoned completely up the front. She tapped her pink, furry slippers on the floor as her son stumbled into the room. Sipping her cup of Joe, she saw the depressed expression pasted on her son's face and asked, "Want a cup?"

Charles just nodded and slouched on a chair.

Mandy fixed a cup the way he liked it and placed it in front of him as she sat herself back down.

Charles stared into space as he sipped the coffee.

"You going to tell me now?" Mandy questioned as she leaned herself forward until her heavy breasts were resting upon the table under her flannel gown.

Charles looked at his mom's heavy rack and thought back to Veronica and then to Rylee, and his eyes filled with tears. Looking at his mother's concerned face, he choked out what took place the night before.

Mandy was shocked at first but patiently listened to her son's horrible tale. Her eyes studied over his firm body. Her own incestual desire had awakened, and she pressed her hand firmly against her twat in an attempt to control the building heat.

Mandy was just about to speak when the phone rang and heard her daughter in-law's voice when she answered it.

Covering the phone she whispered to Charles. "It's Rylee."

"I have nothing to say to her." Charles said taking his coffee and leaving the room.

"Hello Rylee."

"Hi... Um... Is my husband there by chance? He never came home last night."

"I think you know he's here Rylee."

"Oh... So I guess he told you what happened then."

"Yes I'm aware of what took place."

"Can I talk to him?"

"I'm sorry dear. He doesn't want to talk to you."

Rylee began to cry over the phone. "Please tell him I said I was sorry."

"I will dear." Mandy said but whispered back. "I'll try to convince him to see you."

Between sniffles, Rylee replied "Okay."

Mandy hung up the phone and walked into the other room were Charles had crashed on the couch noticing how depressed he looked.

"Come here honey," Mandy pleaded as she sat next to her boy and cuddled him in her arms. Charles's head landed flush against his mother's right breast. However, as he tried to adjust his noggin, his mother pushed it back down as she held his head and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Listen baby. Mommy has something to tell you." Mandy said as her hand fluffed his hair and motioned his head gingerly across her bosom while her chest pushed out and into her son's cheek.

"I understand why you're so upset. You don't know this, but I was in a similar predicament back when you were first born."

"Huh? Charles said, and tried again to pull away from his mother. She once again pushed him into her chest, only this time his face rubbed across her gown and parted it, exposing a good part of her bosom to him.

Charles felt his mother's bare skin rubbing across his face as her hands gently nudged his head across her fleshy right globe and said, "Mom, what the hell?"

"Shh baby. Let mommy finish. Like I was saying. back when you were little your father had an affair with a much older woman. I think I knew he doing it from the start but ignored the signs until the day I caught them both together."

"So you forgave Dad for what he did?" Charles said as he succumbed to the closeness he was feeling against his mother.

"Not exactly baby. You see the other woman happened to be your grandmother."

Charles bolted his head away from his mother and gasped.

"Dad was doing his mother?"

"Yes dear. Not only did he have sex with her. He got her pregnant."

"What!" Charles stood up.

"Please sit back down. I have more to tell you."

Charles eased himself back to the couch, and his mother pulled him to her chest again. This time Charles placed his head on her chest himself and snuggled in against her heavy breast.

"Good boy." Mandy said as she gently patted his head.

"So in reality, your uncle Fred is really your half brother."

"Mom that is just so messed up."

"I know dear. I know. Except..." Mandy said and sighed, "I never could fully forgive your father. What he did kept eating at my soul. It wasn't until you became a grown man that I finally understood."

"What do you mean?" Charles said as he pulled his head away and looked puzzled at her.

Their eyes met and Mandy took his hands in hers and said, "Because I began having those same feelings towards you."

Charles moved a couple of inches back from his mother and hesitantly asked, "What feeling's Mom?"

"I think you know honey."

Charles pulled back further and sat back on the couch as his mother let his hands slide out of hers.

"This is messed up Mom."

"Is it? Tell me... what were you thinking the other day when you were looking at me?"

"Hugh? You mean in the kitchen? I was um... just thinking."

"Charles. I saw you checking me out."

"We'll yea... but I was comparing your figure to Veronica."

"Okay... why?"

"Why? I... I don't know I just was."

"Oh I see. So it wasn't anything sexual."

"No... God no... it was just, um, me thinking how similar you are to her."

"So you were comparing me to the girl you just fucked and couldn't believe how much you enjoyed fucking her."

"Yeah. I mean no. I mean... I... You're confusing me."

"No honey I think you were already confused. However, that's okay. So if I understand you correctly, you felt nothing sexual when you looked at me."

"I didn't feel anything. I was just daydreaming at the time."

"Then let's test it."

"Huh?... Test it?"

"Yes. If you're right, then you shouldn't get excited by seeing me like this." Mandy brazenly said as she stood up and opened the top of her gown displaying her beautiful large breasts to her son.

Charles gawked as her large milky bust came into view. His eyes trailed over her chest and spied her huge nipples and dark areola's and felt his meat stir.

Mandy looked down at her son's crotch and felt her pussy tingle when she noticed the bulge growing under his jeans and teasingly said, "I see I was correct."

"This proves nothing. You're a woman. Of course, I would get,,, well get,,,,"

"Excited," Mandy playfully giggled as her hidden temptations for her son once more came alive.

"Yeah, excited."

"So you still don't feel any sexual desire?" Mandy toyed.

Charles eyes never left his mother's breasts when he stuttered "No."

"How about now?" Mandy said as she teasingly wiggled out of her grown letting it slip away from her body and puddle to the floor.

Charles's mouth parted as he gasped. His eyes followed the falling gown until they saw his mother's jet black trimmed bush and sent his cock into full hardness as his breath raced and his heart pounded.

Mandy glued her eyes upon her son as she seductively twisted around and parted her legs slightly displaying her firm derriere to her son.

Once again, she teasingly asked. "Still nothing?"

Charles didn't speak this time. He only slowly shook his head.

"Okay..." Mandy replied feeling her heart race as she spread her legs further and bent herself over displaying her pussy for him to see. She could feel herself getting moist, knowing her son was staring at her pussy. She hoped he was getting as turned on as she was.

Charles's mouth watered as his mothers pussy glistened in front of him. His cock actually hurt from straining to free itself from his jeans. His body tingled as the sinful passion to fuck his mother grew stronger. No longer able to hide his infatuation, he rubbed his hand hard against his groin and said. "Ok you win. Maybe you're right."

Mandy straightened up and turned back slowly. Her face filled with glee as she looked at her son's expression of lust. Casually, she sat next to him as she crossed her legs and said. "See now you know how your wife felt."

"Wait, Mom. That's not the same and can you please cover up now you made your point."

"It's not exactly the same. However, I can understand how it could happen." Mandy replied noticing her son's glare was still focused on her crossed legs.

"I don't think Abe pranced around naked and got his daughter all hot and bothered." Charles barely said as his eyes focus on his mother's crotch as she bounced her crossed leg.

"No. He didn't get her hot... you did," Mandy replied as she uncrossed her legs and spread them slightly apart.

Seeing her son's intense stare at her love hole, she finished by seductively saying, "She got excited knowing you were fucking her mommy. Making her cum over and over again."

"Sss, so,,, it, it was my fault?" Charles forced out of his mouth as his need for his own mother grew stronger.

Mandy saw the want in her son's eyes. Moving herself closer to him, she lightly placed her hand on his upper thigh and squeezed saying sassily "Tit for tat honey."

Charles felt his mother's hand against his leg and felt his dick jump when she squeezed his upper thigh. Grabbing her wrist, he tried to stop her hand, but his arm wouldn't respond. It was letting her fingers glide closer to his throbbing cock.

Barely able to speak, he worded. "OH Mom... I think this is going to..."

"Shh... baby let Mommy finish" Mandy said as her fingers approached her prize. Looking at her son, she saw his resistance fading and said, "I would think back to when your father fucked his mother and often wondered how he would feel if he realized I was fucking our son."

Charles' eyes closed, and his hips pushed up when he felt his mothers palm grazed over his penis for the first time.

"Oh shit Mom!... mmm..." Charles garbled when his mother covered his mouth with hers.

Mandy kissed her son hard until his mouth opened and willingly accepted her tongue. As their mouths pressed together, she felt his arms cover her sides, pulling her closer to him. Mandy's lust then went full blown as she worked on her son's pants, freeing his special gift and grasped it in her hand.

"Oh fuck Mom. This is so fucking wrong." Charles huffed.

"It's only fair honey. Rylee fucked her daddy. You'll see. You'll feel better."

"Christ Mom!" Charles barked as him mother jerked his cock hard as she sucked on his neck.

His hips pushed up, meeting her jerks as she lovingly sucked on his neck. Her hand left his cock suddenly, only to come quickly back slick with some sort of lube. She jerked him faster.

"Oh fuck Mom. This can't be happening."

"This is just the beginning" She said and eased herself off the couch and kissed his acorn cock head.

"Charles shuddered and pushed off the couch with both hands sending his ass high in the air and his mother's mouth completely covered his cockhead.

"OH MOM!" Charles groaned as Mandy went down on him. She was bobbing and twisting on his prick as her hands were pulling his pants off his body.

Mandy felt his hands pushing on her head as she deep throated her child. His grunts and groans excited her completely. While she sucked hard on his cock, she also slowly eased her head up until he popped out and looked into his eyes as she stroked his shafted and said. "Tit for Tat honey. Mommy's been waiting to feel you inside her."

Charles helped his mother up until she was straddled over his lap. Peering at each other, Mandy lowered herself down until she felt his stiff pole pierce through her lips and penetrate her pussy. Sending her into a blissful state as she softly groaned "Yesss!..."

Charles slowly thrust himself up as his mother eased herself down. Inching his dick inside her forbidden womb until he was fully inside her warm welcoming hole.

Slowly, they fucked and Charles heard his mother whimper "Oh yes." Then again "Oh yes. Oh yes." A little faster and more yelps.

"Yes... Oh yes... Oh... OH! OH YES! CHARLES - FUCK ME!"

Mandy bounced like a bunny on her son, screaming "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Charles grabbed her hips and plowed harder into her. Her body spasmed and twisted as her legs shook. He felt her clutching at his arms as her pussy tightened on his cock. His own orgasm readied to erupt.

"Yes!!! Mommy is cumming!" she screamed tightening her legs over his as she ground hard on his cock.

"Oh fuck Mom... I'm going to cum too." Charles grunted as he tried to ease her off him.

Mandy gripped her son tighter and gyrated her hips faster.

"Wait mom. OH shit mom. I'm going to cum."

"Cum in me baby. Cum in Mommy."

OH no, Mom... I... I... can't cum in you. OH SHIT! Charles moaned when his cum exploded sending a shock wave of pure pleasure though his body.

Mandy rocked hard on her son as his dick pumped inside her and kissed him hard on the lips.

Charles still in shock felt his seed dumping inside his mother and moaned in her mouth.

Spent they embraced each other and Mandy rested her head on his shoulder as she tickled the hair on his chest.

"I shouldn't have cum inside you mom."

Mandy lifted her head up and whispered. "I want you to cum inside me again."

However, before they could continue in their forbidden coupling, they heard a knock at the door. Mandy peered around the corner to see Rylee and her family through the front door side light.

"It's your wife and her family," Mandy said in a loud whisper.

"I still don't want to see her."

"Listen Charles - get dressed. It's best to get everything out in the open." Mandy said as she quickly dressed herself.

Mandy went to the door and opened it halfway and said "Hello."

"Hi Mandy will he talk now."

"You brought your whole family?" Mandy questioned.

"Yes we thought it would be best since we are all at fault in one form or another."

Mandy opened the door all the way and invited them into the leaving room where Charles was already waiting.

Rylee discussed everything that her and her parents already hashed out at their house and said how sorry she was that it happened.

However, before Charles could tell her what he did with his own mother, Mandy quickly spoke up and suggested they needed to work something else out in case Charles had to copulate with Veronica again.

Charles interjected "Wait! Hold on here. I think that is over with."

"So after all of this mess you're going to just quit?" Mandy replied. "I don't think that would be a good idea."

"Listen Charles, you just have to face the facts. Yes, Rylee indulged in her hidden desire to fuck her dad. Yes, her dad liked watching you and his wife screw and also enjoyed fucking his daughter, and Yes Veronica enjoyed fucking you as much as you enjoyed fucking her."

"Wait. I didn't indulge in a hidden desire." Rylee blurted.

"Come now Rylee, let's be honest. Maybe you were jealous, but you didn't go out and find a stranger. You fucked your own father. You had to have wanted that to happen."

"Ok. Maybe I did have a hidden passion, and it just got the best of me. But..."

"Stop right there. No excuses. Just admit you enjoyed fucking your daddy."

Rylee looked at her husband and sighed. "Yes. Okay I did."

"Good. Now that is cleared up. You should know that Charles and I also had sex."

"What!" Rylee said and rose from her chair.

"Sit down Rylee it was only fair since you fucked your father. I seduced my son and showed him how it was possible for you to want your father. However, to tell you the truth, I have fantasized about fucking him for years."

Rylee sat back down and listened as Mandy went on.

"So here we are. All with our own hidden fantasies in the open. The only thing left to do is figure out where to go from here."

"Veronica, you never mentioned how you felt about your husband fucking your daughter."

Veronica cleared her throat and said, "At first it bothered me. But, to tell you the truth, I'm now okay with it. I don't know why, but it made me feel less guilty about having sex with Charles."

"Then this is what I propose." Mandy said and explained how Charles should keep fucking Veronica and let Abe watch from his screen. If Rylee feels the need to fuck her daddy, Charles and Veronica should be okay with it. However, Rylee would have to be okay with the idea that she and Charles continue to have sex with each other.

After contemplating Mandy's proposal, they all agreed to the idea.

Charles went back to fucking Veronica and didn't mind hearing his wife and Abe going at it in the other room. Mandy divorced Charles's dad and continued to enjoy having her son fuck her when she needed it.

Everything seemed fine until Veronica got pregnant and two days later Rylee announced that she also was finally with a child. Rylee's news was shortly followed by with the news that Mandy was also pregnant.