Making an Example

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snekguy
Snekguy
2,791 Followers

"That's right," Exampla hissed, maintaining her firm grip on my long hair. "Be honest with yourself..." She tugged at it, stabs of dull pain muddling my senses as she stung my scalp, guiding me along. I kissed and licked, suddenly overcome with a desire that made me feel drunk. Was she right? Did I enjoy her cruel treatment on some level?

Those chiseled abs were so hard, like stones that had been smoothed by the flow of a river, and yet her body was also soft and inviting in all the right ways. Much like her tail, her toned body was sheathed in a layer of fat that begged for my touch, delicate and supple, impossible to resist. It was like she had been conjured by some evil deity for the sole purpose of tormenting me. I wanted nothing more than to reach up and sink my fingers into her pliant flesh, to slide my hands across her voluptuous figure and to feel the toned muscle beneath twitch and harden. But I was hopelessly trapped. I couldn't lift so much as a finger, my wrists burning where the metal manacles dug into my skin and her weight pinning me, making me sink into the mattress beneath us. All that I had at my disposal was my mouth, and so I made the best of it.

When my tongue found her navel, slipping inside for a second, I felt her shudder as she loosed a uncharacteristic giggle.

"I'm ticklish," she whispered. "But I like this new attitude, sugar pie. Go a little further down and you'll find something far sweeter..."

It wasn't a suggestion, Exampla yanking my hair as she forced me lower and shuffled forward a little to give me easier access to her loins. In a moment I felt her smooth thighs brushing against my cheeks, the splayed lips of her dripping sex leaking their fluids onto my face. I looked up at her, a string of her juices falling to my cheek as she poised above me, spreading herself open with two clawed fingers. She looked enough like a human down there that nothing particularly stood out as unusual, besides the jet black color of her flesh, her delicate folds reminding me of vinyl or black latex. Her scent filled my head, harsh and powerful, it almost smelled like gasoline. There was a kind of musk hiding behind it, primal and feminine, something about it making my member throb.

"Don't make me ask for it," she said sweetly, but despite her tone I knew that it was a threat.

I reached up, our lips meeting in a sordid kiss, my tongue sliding out of my mouth to trace the creases of her sex. Her flavor was sour, metallic, but I found her impossible to refuse. My reptilian captor squirmed, her wide hips rocking from side to side and her meaty thighs clenching around my head as I painted her intimate anatomy with slow strokes, her excitement leaking down my chin as she ground her loins into my face.

I did my best to keep pace, but she was ravenous, her appetite surprising me. I looked up over her smooth, hairless mound as her abs flexed and rolled. It was almost like she was dancing to a beat that only she could hear, the light and shadow mesmerizing as it accentuated her already impressive features. I could see every muscle moving beneath her azure skin, every droplet of sweat as it crawled its way slowly downwards, her breasts bobbing within the remnants of her torn clothing.

Her vulva was fever hot, nearly enough to burn my tongue as I drew shapes on her flesh. A combination of my own saliva and her syrupy emissions made our contact slippery and wet, her taste and scent making me feel light-headed. I circled her opening, Exampla shuddering as a tremor washed through her, her grip on my hair tightening to the point that it made me wince. Her sharp claws raked my scalp, but somehow it felt good to me, encouraging me to keep up my ardent licking.

I pushed my tongue inside her, and I felt her winking entrance grip me with surprising ferocity, attempting to drag me deeper. Her insides were just as wet and as slimy as her vulva, her flesh like satin soaked in jelly, rippling and pulsating as it molded around my organ like melting plastic. Despite her size she was incredibly tight, her pelvic floor muscles just as developed as those of her abdomen.

I slid back out of her, only able to escape her grasp due to how slippery she had made me, resuming my mouthing and kissing. She rumbled happily in her deep voice, almost like a purring cat as she enjoyed the sensation of my lips as they crawled about her loins. I paused to plant sucking kisses on her inner thighs and her hips, feeling her shift and wriggle appreciatively. I rose to the top of her vulva and encountered a swollen nub, realizing that it was her clitoris.

Just my breath was enough to make her shiver, and she tugged my face out from between her legs, staring down at me with a sinister smile on her black lips.

"You'd better follow through if you're going down that road," she said ominously, "only a fool would dare to leave me unsatisfied."

She slammed me back down again, squeezing my erection with her tail as she encouraged my ardent licking. I pressed my lips around her swollen clitoris, giving it a tentative flick with my tongue, feeling a tremor pass through her body. She growled, a low rumbling sound that set my teeth on edge, and I hesitated for a moment as a stab of fear made my heart skip a beat.

"Don't stop now, sugar pie," she whispered in her mocking tone. "Or I'll really give you something to be frightened about."

I resumed my work, sucking the engorged nub of flesh into my mouth and circling it with my tongue. I drew shapes on it, teasing her with slow glances, pinching it gently between my lips as she writhed atop me. My red cheeks were coated in a sheen of her slimy juices, her oil-black flesh grinding against me, Exampla showing not one iota concern for my comfort as she fucked my face. She smelled like petrol, who knew what the chemical composition of this clear goo was, and I tried not to swallow any of it as it seeped into my mouth.

"Maybe we should do this more often, darling" she crooned. "You seem to have a hidden talent. If you keep this up I might have to just knock you down and sit on your face whenever the mood takes me, would you like that? I bet you'd enjoy it, wouldn't you?" She said it with a spike of disdain in her voice, as if I should be ashamed of it, even as my lurid attentions made her arch her spine and twist her hips like a belly dancer.

I could feel her getting closer, her thrusting become less measured and more erratic, and I struggled to breathe as she buried me in a prison of black velvet. She drew back for a moment, her chest heaving as she gave me a few moments to catch my breath, staring down at me with malice in her eyes as she watched a thick strand of her syrupy emissions break and fall to my cheek.

"This is what you deserve," she sneered, pulling my hair painfully. "This is where you belong, and there's no God that can save you if you're foolish enough to forget it again. Now say thank you."

"W-What?" I sputtered.

"Say, 'thank you Exampla,' or things are going to get a whole lot worse for you." She removed her cigar from her black lips and blew a plume of smoke down between her legs, leaving me coughing and blinking as it stung my eyes.

"T-Thank you Exampla," I muttered.

"That's more like it," she said with a sardonic smile, replacing the cigar and taking a long draw from it. "Now finish me off, you little tease."

She lowered herself back down, sealing her thighs around my face, and I found her tender loins with my lips once again. I licked and sucked, planting kisses and doing my best to keep pace with her mechanical thrusting, then I winced as she pulled my hair again.

"No, my clit, moron. If you want me to get off you, then you'd better get me off, capiche?"

I did as she asked, feeling her shiver and hearing that low, reverberating growl again. I sealed her engorged protrusion between my lips, sucking it out from beneath its protective hood of black skin, doting on it. It didn't take long to finish her off, she really seemed to be reveling in her cruel treatment of me, and I felt her lurch as a climax tore through her. Those blue, steely thighs gripped my head, the muscles bulging from beneath the soft layer of flesh. I feared for a moment that she might crush me, but she seemed able to restrain herself. She doubled over and growled, her eyes closed and her lips pulled back to bare her sharp teeth, her abdominal muscles tensing as the waves of pleasure rocked her one after the other.

Her twitching tunnel expelled a flood of sticky fluid with the consistency of honey, splashing against my face, making her dark flesh even more slippery as she ground her hips against me. I endured it, that gasoline scent stinging my nose, until she finally slowed and her tense body started to relax.

Exampla pulled back, her lips linked to mine by thick, clear ropes of her womanly emissions. She peered down at me with a satisfied expression on her face as I glared back at her.

"Yeah...yeah," she muttered, chewing on the end of her cigar. "That look suits you, covered in my cum..." I flinched as she squeezed my cock through the fabric of my pants again. "You sure are hard for someone who looks so pissed off."

Her demeanor abruptly changed, and her stone cold stare became suddenly sympathetic. She cleaned some of the thick syrup away with her thumb, wiping it on the bed sheets beside her, then she released my hair from her tight hold and swung her legs off me. I bounced on the mattress as she shifted position, lying down beside me as she propped herself up on her elbow, hooking her free arm and one of her legs around my naked torso as she pulled me closer. The chains clattered, still keeping me restrained, but giving her enough slack that she could move me around. She curled her powerful tail around one of my legs, spiraling it around my limb as she drew me in.

She thrust my head between her breasts, soft and yielding like plump pillows beneath the thin material of her torn jumpsuit, then she began to stroke my hair almost apologetically. I flinched as her claws combed my scalp, still expecting nothing but violence from her.

"You poor dear," she whispered, those black lips not an inch away from my ear. Her tone was motherly and saccharine, a parody of sentimentality. "I do wish that you wouldn't drive me to such...unsavory actions. If you'd only behave yourself, then I wouldn't have to resort to such extreme measures to correct you, would I?"

Not for the first time, I wondered if she was actually insane, or perhaps I was?

"There there," she crooned, petting me like a dog as she exhaled smoke through her nostrils. She looked down at my pants, where my erection was tenting the fabric, her lips curling into a wry smile. "Let me make it up to you..."

She began to crawl slowly down my body, her black lips pulling back to expose her sharp, pearly teeth as she grinned at me. There was a mischievous glint in her eye that frightened me, but as I tried to struggle, the chains once again tightened to secure me to the bed.

"Don't struggle honey," she whispered, "I wouldn't want to nick you by accident."

I didn't want those carnivore teeth anywhere near my cock, and the chains rattled as I struggled, kicking and writhing as the springs of the mattress creaked beneath me. I could feel her weight pressing down on the bed, and I looked down to see her hovering over my groin. She reached out with a clawed finger, prodding the tip, smirking as I tried to flinch away from her.

Her long tail appeared over her shoulder, curling around the cigar and removing it from her mouth, holding it with the dexterity of a hand as I watched her wet her black lips with her equally black tongue. I wondered what her innards looked like, were they just as black and as oily? If I cut her, would she bleed crude?

She daintily plucked at the buttons of my fly with her claws, pulling down my zipper and then tugging my pants off. My erection strained against the fabric of my underwear, and she tugged those off too, taking her sweet time like she was opening the wrapping on a Christmas present.

I winced as she succeeded in pulling them over the obstruction, my cock bouncing free to stand prominently in the air. She gave it a prod, looking up at me to gauge my reaction, and my heart began to pound despite myself.

She opened her mouth wide, or rather her jaws, because what she had was more akin to the dripping maw of a monster than the mouth of a woman. The inside was as black as her loins, coated in a layer of shiny saliva that made her flesh look slippery and oily. Even her gums were the color of charcoal. Her obscenely long tongue writhed like a snake, lolling out of her mouth, dripping a long string of clear drool. My eyes were drawn to her teeth, their white color making them stand out against the surrounding flesh, pointed and sharp like the fangs of a crocodile. There were so many of them, and she seemed to take pleasure in displaying them, letting a glob of her slaver drip down to land on my belly as I watched.

"I just want to make you happy, sugar," she crooned. "What do you say? Shall I give you a nice, wet blowjob?"

I shook my head vehemently, but she just laughed at me, bringing her tail to her mouth so that she could take another draw from her cigar. I was still traumatized from the cigarette burn, my heart skipping as the glowing tip neared me. She blew a smoke ring that lazily floated up towards me, grinning as I coughed and sputtered.

"Just relax and let me do my thing," she said, "and you'd better keep good and still unless you want a better reason for growing out you hair."

I couldn't take my eyes off her, transfixed as that long, onyx tongue snaked out of her mouth and lapped at my glans. It left a wet smear, and I watched as the rope of saliva that linked it to her muscle broke, a stab of pleasure shooting through me. As much as those flashing teeth terrified me, her tongue had the texture of slimy velvet, and my toes began to curl as she circled the tip of my pulsing erection with it.

I knew that it was flexible and dexterous, she had nearly choked me with it during her probing kiss, but now I could see it as it flexed and writhed. She wound it around my shaft, long enough to encompass my length almost entirely, my eyelids fluttering as I felt its slick surface glide against my skin.

She kept her eyes on me, watching me as I threw my head back, my spine rising from the sheets below as the incessant movement teased me. She squeezed it like a fist, massaging me, thick ropes of her slime dripping from her maw and raining down on me as she let it flow. It was like getting oral from a shark, those pointed teeth were dangerously close to my most sensitive anatomy, and yet the pleasure was too stark and powerful to ignore.

Against my better judgment, my hips began to thrust into her mouth, Exampla coiling her tongue back into her dripping maw like a thick strand of spaghetti as she placed a hand on my thigh to stay me.

"Careful there, stud. What did I tell you? If you want to keep it, you'd better do as you're told. Or do you need another, more lasting lesson in obedience?"

I shook my head, willing my body to stay still, and after a moment she resumed her work. This time she used her shiny, black lips to kiss the tip of my member, a shiver crawling up my spine as I felt them press against me. They were the color and texture of black latex, wet with her saliva, so soft and puffy that I could scarcely believe that they were attached to such a fearsome creature. She slid them over my glans, sucking on it gently, my heart racing as I felt those wicked teeth graze me.

"C-Careful!" I stammered, "you'll cut me!"

She talked around my member, batting it with her tongue as she spoke, as if trying to keep me stimulated even as the fear threatened to make my erection recede like the head of a frightened turtle.

"What's the matter sugar pie, don't you trust me?"

"No, I don't!"

"Well this little guy sure seems to," she said, dragging her slimy organ from my base to the tip as a gasp escaped my bruised throat. "He seems to like me a great deal..."

I lay back and tried to keep still as she slapped at my cock with her tongue, lapping and stroking in a way that no human could have approximated. She teased me with her lips, never quite taking me into her mouth, just painting my shaft in her gooey drool until there was a glaze of shiny fluid coating it that looked half an inch thick. It oozed down towards my thighs and belly, slow and warm, that familiar gasoline scent rising to my nose.

Suddenly she opened her mouth wide, lunging forwards as if she was about to bite my dick off. I flinched, the chains that bound me clanking, but she paused with her nose brushing my belly. Her cyan eyes peered up at me, downright gleeful, and then she slowly closed her jaws around me.

Her snout was long enough that she could easily bury my length inside her mouth, and I was plunged into what felt like a prison of damp satin. It was all around me, sopping flesh that was coated in her slaver, her warm breath blowing on me and her obscene tongue writhing like it had a mind of its own.

"You like it wet, don't you?" she mumbled. Her voice was muffled, and the movement of her jaws was alarming. Being so frightened and so aroused at the same time was scrambling my brains. It was like fucking a bear trap, never knowing when it might spring shut.

I gritted my teeth as I felt her wide tongue graze my balls, my member throbbing, bumping against the roof of her mouth. She couldn't seal her lips around it in order to create suction, not with those serrated teeth in the way, and so she just batted my member around with her tongue. She coated every inch of it in her saliva, her flexible muscle licking and stroking in places that no human would have been able to reach.

She curled it around my length, wrapping me in a cocoon of warm, slimy flesh. Her rhythmic squeezing forced a gasp from my lips. Her tongue was so strong, it was gripping me like a boa constrictor. She began to stroke up and down my length, her contact made slippery by the copious amount of gooey drool that was clinging to my skin, pumping like she was giving me a handjob.

She scoured me from the base to the tip, my toes curling whenever her slick tongue grazed my glans, rubbing against the exposed flesh and sending jolts of electrical pleasure arcing through my body. She was merciless, not giving me a moment of respite, my head spinning a she she increased her cruel pace even further.

As her tempo rose, I felt an orgasm welling deep inside me, my muscles beginning to spasm as she drove me closer and close to the edge. She released me with a sound like someone pushing their fist into a jar of mayonnaise, letting the thick ropes of her slaver fall where they may.

"Keep still," she warned, wagging a clawed finger at me.

"But..." How was I supposed to keep completely still while having an orgasm?

"Do you have so little self-control?" Exampla asked, flashing those cyan eyes at me. "Very well..."

More chains manifested from under the bed, animated by unknown means, crawling up the mattress like worms made from iron links. I was alarmed by their sudden appearance, but before I could utter so much as a gasp, they had wrapped around me. They secured my limbs, cuffing my ankles and wrapping around my thighs, the metal frigid against my skin. More of them sprouted from seemingly nowhere, wrapping around my waist and even pinning me by the neck. I could not longer move a muscle, whether I wanted to or not. The one choking me was just lax enough that I could breathe, but tight enough to be bothersome, which led me to believe that Exampla had done it purposefully.

"There we go," she cooed, "just the way you like it!"

"I don't like-" I began, but before the words could pass my lips, she snapped her fingers and the chains tightened. The one around my neck choked off my complaint, threatening to create a new bruise for my collection as I gasped for air.

Snekguy
Snekguy
2,791 Followers