Making an Example

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snekguy
Snekguy
2,794 Followers

I couldn't do anything to fight her off, and so I let my muscles relax, resigning myself to being thrown around like a chew toy as she ravished me. She seemed to want to coat the inside of my mouth with her bubbling drool, her flexible organ tickling me as it glanced my throat. It was like trying to swallow a live eel that was intent on escaping.

I gagged as she forced it deep into my gullet, my eyes watering as I felt its slippery, smooth surface graze my esophagus. Sensing that she was in danger of suffocating me, she withdrew, watching me cough as I swallowed a throat-full of her saliva. I could smell her gasoline scent, taste it as it slid down into my stomach, like a snake injecting its venom into me.

Waves of pleasure washed over me with every rock of her hips, she was shimmying and twisting violently, not merely driving me deep into her sex but scraping my erection against her walls. It felt like she was trying to reach some maddening itch, her satin flesh grinding against me at angles and in ways that I couldn't predict. I could already feel my orgasm scratching at the door, a pressure rising inside of me that threatened to rend my sanity. I was almost afraid of its arrival.

Exampla seemed to sense it somehow, perhaps in the way that my movements were becoming erratic, maybe she could smell it on my skin. She pressed closer, and I felt her sharp teeth sink into my shoulder, the stab of pain distracting me from the ecstasy and bringing me out of my fugue. Her fangs went deep enough to draw blood, her jaws closing around me. I grunted in alarm, and then she pulled away, strands of her saliva linking her lips to my skin. She lapped at the pattern of punctures with her long tongue, and I shuddered, the pain dulling as she took my face roughly in her hand and glared into my eyes. She looked so intense, almost crazy, panting as she kept up the brutal pace of her fucking.

"I didn't give you permission," she explained, "you don't get to cum until I say so." She forced her thumb into my mouth, my tongue evading the sharp point of her claw. "Suck it," she whispered. I didn't have much choice other than to do as she ordered, closing my lips around it and playing my tongue across her digit. She seemed to enjoy that, her eyelids fluttering as she watched me, her tunnel tightening in response.

"I could make you my personal whore," she said, her voice low and gruff. "I could do this to you every night, fuck you ragged and leave you exhausted, what could you possibly do about it? Nothing," she added, her eyes narrowing as she moved her thumb around in my mouth. She was careful not to cut me with her wicked talon, but the threat was enough to keep me on my toes. "You'd never get anything done though, and your work is very important to me."

She released my other wrist, planting both hands on my chest, her claws pricking my skin. She was resting all of her weight on me now, it was oppressive, making it harder to breath. She might have crushed the air out of my lungs if it wasn't for the battered mattress beneath me, the springs somehow holding out against the assault. I'd probably have to throw it out after tonight, both because the springs would be completely shot, and because of the lurid blend of sweat and sexual fluids that was now soaking into it.

Exampla began to bounce on top of me, coming down even harder and faster than before, her black tongue lolling out of her mouth. She hooked her tail beneath the bed, using the leverage to pull herself down with greater force, the frame creaking ominously. She was so damned strong, pumping ruthlessly as I shivered beneath her, reduced to a damp and trembling mess. Our coupling was so intense that it almost hurt, imbuing me with a kind of deep ache, but the pleasure was undeniable. It was euphoric, my mind clouded by a thick fog of arousal, my lust for her as powerful as my indignation.

With a start I realized that she had been right, I was enjoying this. I loved the way that she was treating me, I was captivated by her glistening body as it moved atop me, surfing the tides of pleasure with all the agency of a tiny raft lost on a stormy ocean. I wanted more, I burned for her, and that realization scared me more than any tooth or claw.

I felt her hook a hand behind my head, lifting me into a sitting position as she kept me locked inside her, sitting in my lap and crushing me into the bed as she thrust my face into her breasts. Her smooth skin brushed my hot cheeks, slick with her sweat, her cleavage burying my head. They were large enough to rest across my shoulders even as they engulfed my face, their weight pressing down on me. It felt like I was trying to carry two bags of fertilizer. Her scent filled my nose, and I tasted her salty sweat on my lips, her body bumping against me as she kept up her thrusting.

"Don't you know how to pleasure a woman?" she complained, "if you thought that I was doing this for your benefit then you're sorely mistaken. This isn't one of your gay little anime shows."

She tugged my hair and repositioned me, sinking her hand into the meat of her breast and pressing her hard nipple against my lips. I opened them, feeling the engorged nub of flesh on my tongue, beginning to lick and suck obediently. I was too overcome to fight her now, all I could muster the will to do was obey her.

I felt her large body shiver as I trapped her nipple between my lips and my teeth, battering it with my tongue, her grip on my hair tightening and stinging my scalp.

"Yeah, that's better," she whispered. She was tall enough that her opulent bosom was at head-height to me, her breath blowing in my hair as she towered above me, one hand in my hair and the other wrapped around my back to keep me close. I felt something else brush the skin of my lower back, and then I saw her blue tail coiling around me out of the corner of my eye. She wrapped it around the both of us, tying us together, the firm muscle bulging from beneath the soft fat layer. It made for quite the hug.

I delved my fingers into the globe of her boob, her yielding flesh molding around my fingers like wet clay, spilling between them and filling my palm. It was so elastic, her skin as smooth as varnished wood, coated in a sheen of moisture that made it slippery to the touch. I kneaded and squeezed, like I was shaping fresh dough, captivated as I doted on her nipple. I drew shapes on her sensitive protrusion, sucking and chewing softly, feeling her loins bite down on me with renewed vigor as she grumbled appreciatively.

"Maybe you're not completely useless after all," she whispered, making a slow figure of eight with her hips that sent sharp stabs of pleasure shooting up my spine. I couldn't take much more of it, a desperate need was rising up inside me, like a burning fire that I had to quench at any cost. I needed the release, or I felt like I might explode from the pressure and frustration.

Exampla didn't stop me this time, the suction of her sopping passage growing stronger as we moved together, almost like it was trying to draw my emission out of me through sheer force alone. It sucked and seized around me, every contraction lighting my nerves up like a switchboard, my very skin seeming to tingle as if there was a static electricity between us.

"Say my name," she hissed, as much a threat as an impassioned request.

"I don't want to," I mumbled, my voice muffled by her cleavage.

"Say it," she repeated, tugging me out from between her breasts by the hair and glaring down at me. "Say it or I'll carve it into your chest."

"E-Exampla," I stammered.

"Like you mean it..."

I repeated her name, my voice cracking as she let herself fall down on me again, the throb of pleasure making me lose my bearings.

"Good boy," I heard her croon, "now let it all out for me..."

She might have phrased it as a request, but her pitiless thrusting left me little choice, my spine arching as she whispered those lurid words in my ear. Her walls gripped me with a new ferocity, clenching so hard that it felt like she was trying to crush of my cock, spasms running from my base to the tip like a hand was stroking me through the barrier of her hot flesh.

Her tail tightened around me, her arms trapping me against her heaving body as I moaned into her bust, my member surging inside of her as the first wave of my climax tore through me. Stars danced before my eyes, my body going limp in her embrace as I pumped a thick wad of my ejaculate into her eager passage, the ropes splashing against her walls and flooding her depths as she clung to me. My body moved on its own, thrusting desperately, fucking the mess deeper even as I shot more of it inside her. It felt like someone was pulling a knotted rope out of me through my cock, I couldn't believe how much I was producing, it just kept coming and coming.

Every pulse was chased by a wracking ecstasy that drowned my conscious mind under a flood of raw instinct and animal passion, my fingers clawing at her soft flesh and firm muscle as I gripped her desperately, reduced to little more than a panting animal. I could feel each and every warm load as it traveled up through my body, Exampla shuddering and growling appreciatively as she felt the hot, pearly liquid coat her insides.

Her claws stung my back as she held onto me, lost in her own orgasm as her massive body twitched and writhed, her trembling tunnel almost seeming to drink down my fluids as they came. A blend of her clear juices and my cloudy cum leaked from our joined bodies, sliding down my thighs in obscene globs to further sully the mattress, the mysterious woman full to capacity.

Again and again the bursts of pleasure rocked me, colors flashing before my eyes like there was a fireworks display happening in my skull, my beleaguered nerves at the mercy of her sucking loins as they extracted my essence from my body with all the greed and vigor of a leech.

Gradually, the sharp pleasure dulled, giving way to a calming euphoria that left me feeling drunk. It was wonderful, an oddly satisfying ache and soreness permeating me to the bone, my body shivering one last time as a lingering aftershock jolted me.

I felt Exampla relax too, sharing in the nirvana, our sweat making our bodies stick together as we slowly drifted apart. She released me from her hold and let me fall back to the bed. I winced as my still rigid erection slipped out of her, now so sensitive that the touch of her velvet insides was almost unpleasant, and I watched as a blend of our fluids sloughed out of her in a sagging web. It broke and fell to the bed between my legs, linked to her swollen lips by fat strands.

The bed shook as she let herself fall down beside me, almost bouncing me off the mattress as her weight displaced it. She was all flowery and calm again, and I wondered if it was just her personality shifting as usual, or if I had actually managed to sate her dark urges. She ran her finger gently across my chest, teasing me with the light touch of her claw. There were scratches all over my torso, bite marks on my shoulder and bruises around my neck, I looked and felt like I had been involved in a street fight.

"Let that be a lesson to you," she sighed, sounding less enthusiastic now that the fun was over. To be honest, in my addled state of mind I had totally forgotten what she had been trying to teach me, what point she had been trying to make. Not that I would ever tell her that, I wanted to keep my head after all.

I nursed my wounded shoulder, it was bleeding slightly, but fortunately her teeth hadn't gone deep enough to do me any real harm.

"Sorry about the bite," she said. "But you're just so sweet, sugar pie."

Exhaustion overcame me, my tired body begging for rest, and I suddenly found it hard to keep my eyes open.

"Get a good night's rest," she whispered, "I want you working tomorrow. You have a lot to do..."

I felt her lean in to peck my cheek, and then suddenly she was gone. My brain was so addled that I didn't even question it, closing my eyes and letting my fatigue carry me off into a dreamless sleep.

***

I awoke to pain, rising to a sitting position and groaning as my muscles ached, a dozen different scratches and bruises stinging and throbbing with every breath that I took. I felt like I had been beaten with baseball bats. Sunlight was bleeding in through the curtains, I must have slept until morning. I slid out of bed and rose to my feet, rubbing my shoulder. At least the bite marks weren't bleeding any longer...

I pulled on a pair of pants, taking a look at myself in the mirror. There was a dark bruise around my throat, roughly in the shape of a hand, and my chest was covered in claw marks. I looked down, feeling an odd blend of anger and arousal as I saw the name 'Exampla' still etched into my stomach. The red scratches were already fading, but I could still make it out. What a bitch...

Even without her in the room, I swore that I could feel her eyes on my back, observing and waiting. Like a lurking predator, perhaps she would wait until I fucked up again before striking, manifesting to 'punish' me for my transgressions. Then again maybe she would just turn up the next time she was in the mood, finding any excuse to subject me to her cruel and sordid games.

Either way I had better get some work done. I made my way down to the kitchen, setting the coffee machine going as I leaned against the counter. I smelled smoke, and my gaze was drawn to where she had put out her cigarette the night before. I reached down and picked up the remnants of her cigar, still lit with an orange glow, burning a fresh hole in my wood counter top. I looked around the room suspiciously, expecting to see her hiding in the shadows somewhere nearby. She wasn't around however, I must have just missed her by a minute or two.

I doused the cigar in the sink and then threw it into the trash, wondering if she had only conjured it to fuck with me. The message was clear enough, 'get your work done or I'll be back'. I wasn't sure if I should be afraid by the prospect, or excited.

THE END

Snekguy
Snekguy
2,794 Followers