All Comments on 'Making Babies Ch. 01'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
reader_3634reader_3634about 8 years ago
A well worn, unrealistic, plot - but well written

One of the better executions of this fantasy plot. 4*

rodavrodavabout 8 years ago
Nice story

It would be exciting if while Lynn just gets bored at home, she and her son Brian could be embracing naked at home and also having intercourse also.

Then They can all have sex openly at home and have some foursome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
is she or not

did she get pregnant on that weekend or did they have to go back to the condo

kjanekjaneabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

Nicely written, and I hope to read more about these characters. Excellent!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

A really great story handling a touchy subject really well...with passion and real world feelings! Well done!!!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
Great story, inspiring a lot of thinking.

You've left yourself a lot of room to maneuver, with many potential paths to explore. First of all, Daddy and Daughter-In-Law are already saying "If I wasn't married, I would...", which sets that particular stage. If they want to ensure more opportunities to get together, who's to say a load or two from Dad's dick might end up not in Jen's pussy, but down her throat, or in her ass (since he's already let us know he's very much into anal). If she doesn't conceive, they get to disappear for another weekend of hot sex.

And then there's Mom and her baby boy. She goes out, Friday night, with her girlfriends, to distract herself from dwelling on what her husband is doing with their daughter-in-law. Let's see... What might happen if she comes home, drunk--or at least buzzed--and finds her son moping about what his wife is doing with his dad at that moment? How might this weekend affect the dynamic of the household when it's over? Maybe he's even seriously thinking of breaking his sobriety. A little motherly comforting might progress to a bit more, especially if they think they can justify their actions by what their spouses are getting up to. And if those barriers are broken, who's to say that in four weeks, when Dad and Jen go off for another weekend, everyone can skip the nervousness and second-thoughts and enjoy some no-holds-barred sex with their weekend partners?

Hell, you could even include Brian's sister and/or brother. What might happen if they were to catch one of the couples "in the act", and then be faced with either confronting the "guilty" parties, or informing the "injured" parties, which might lead to a threesome or two.

Many places to go, and I'm interested in seeing if any of the possibilities I've listed might occur. Again, great writing.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 8 years ago
First

It's great to see you back, it's been awhile since I've read any of your stories.

A delighful story very sexy and a turn on.

Not unusual for this kind of thing to happen down through history in order to keep the line going (Kings and Queens)

My way of thinking it isn't Incest unless they are blood related.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

As some readers have said have mom and son enjoy their weekend together.Then they can compare their time spent with others spouses.

saywutsaywutabout 8 years ago
Zzzzzzz

Redundant concept, unbelievable characters, no thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
top tier university?

why does he work for VA if he went to a top tier school?

Daniel32Daniel32about 8 years ago
Oh no not here too.......

Son wants his dad to cuck him with his new wife. Sorry but no thx. Moving on......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really like it

Really enjoyed reading this story. Well written, fun and sexy. Look forward to reading more. Keep up the great work.

charliebillcharliebillabout 8 years ago
Can’t imagine anybody not loving this!

As a senior citizen like her father-in-law, it would be a dream to have the honor and pleasure of impregnating a young girl like her. I like that he gave her foreplay, I love foreplay! If only I could find a girl like who needs impregnating, for whatever reason!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW, FANTASTIC

I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH. IT WAS WRITTEN SO NICELY AND WAS SUCH A TREAT TO READ. I WAS SURPRISED AT HOW AROUSED I BECAME, I LIKED IT SO MUCH, I REALLY WISHED THERE WAS MORE. BRAVO

FjummeFjummeabout 8 years ago
PLZ MAKE MORE

This story was the best, i love it, plz make more like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
IS THERE MORE???

sound like what I would want to do for my granddaughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

These young ladies are addicted to old cock and sperm

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
Really enjoyed it!

and very likable characters, and dialogue

John, and Lynn...4 times a week after more than 30 years-impressive, and great, and Lynn loves getting her rump rogered-a rare woman, to be treasured.

Also fine with A cup's/ mouthfuls

Looking forward to Ch 2

5, and fave

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I adore this

Hope you continue to make more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great, but it would be better if the son fucked his mother also be fair. It only takes one sperm to make a baby and guess what his mother also got pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous