Making Babies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers

"One more thing," Brian added. "I would never give my wife to another guy, Dad, and she knows that. Jen and I both discussed this and I would be entrusting her to you - because we both trust you more than anyone else - and it would be for a limited purpose and a limited time. As soon as she's pregnant, that's it. And, no, Mom doesn't have to agree to it, and if she doesn't agree then it doesn't happen . . . but she trusts you and it would all be done with her knowledge and consent so it wouldn't be like you were sneking off to a cheap hotel room with a secretary from work."

"Frankly, it sounds crazy, but we understand what you're saying and . . . your Dad and I will think about this and discuss it and then we'll let you know," Lynn announced, obviously wanting to end the converstion on that subject. "So, how was the beach?"

* * *

I thought about it. Frankly, the idea of having sex with a young girl like Jen was a huge turn on, but this particular young girl was my daughter-in-law. And the idea of being unfaithful to my wife was a tremendous block to the whole idea. I had never cheated on her and she had never cheated on me and it would be that way for the rest of our lives. But every time I though about having my dick in Jen's pussy . . . I got as hard as titanium steel.

Lynn and I talked about it. Lynn said that, logically, it all made sense but, of course, the problem was all the emotions connected to the idea. She said that she trusted me and she knew I had never been unfaithful. She also acknowledged that, if it was done with her awareness and her consent, it wasn't cheating. It was like a couple having a threesome; as long as both partners agree, it's not cheating.

I jokingly asked her if she was suggesting that the two of us and Jen have a threesome and she knew I was joking but explained that Brian was right; the two of us going away for the weekend made more sense and even if she agreed to it, she didn't want to be present when it happened.

The idea of Brian asking his brother also bothered Lynn. She didn't feel that confident about the strength of Johnnie's marriage and she was afraid that even having the question asked would cause problems for him.

"So what do you think?" she asked me.

"Well, I've never cheated and I never will, but I have to admit that the idea of having sex with Jen is a turn on, and that's part of why it bothers me. If it was a dreaded chore like cleaning out the Augean stables, I could do it and not feel guilty. Hell, I don't want to feel guilty the rest of my life. And, yes, I'm sure I'd enjoy it. Jen's a cute girl and we've heard enough noise coming out of their bedroom to know that she's rather uininhibited so, I'm sure it would feel great. And, afterwards, I'd feel lousy because it felt great."

"If I gave my blessing to the idea, would that make a difference?" Lynn asked.

"I don't know," I admitted.

"Well, I'm not wildly enthusiastic about the idea but if everyone else is okay with it, I'll give it my blessing . . . reluctantly."

* * *

So it was decided that I would have sex with Jen. She was charting her temperatures to determine peak fertility and the peak was two weekends away. We made plans to go to the condo on Friday after I got off of work. Fortunately, it was only about 80 miles away.

Jen and I had a somewhat uncomfortable lack of communication during the interim but I attributed that to her being a bit nervous. Although I believed that she was uninhibited, I also didn't think that she had much sexual experience with anyone other than Brian and, in fact, Brian may have been her only sexual partner.

The last few nights before the weekend, Lynn cut me off from any sex with her. She said she wanted me to be full of sperm and ready to get Jen pregnant the first time around. We didn't have sex but she was very affectionate towards me and I knew she wasn't looking forward to the weekend. Of course, the four of us had agreed that we would never tell anyone else about our plans for making a baby, so no one else knew that the two of us were going away for the weekend. Lynn made up a story about me going to visit a sick friend in Jacksonville, just in case anyone asked. Lynn made plans for a girls' night out on Friday night and one of her friends was elected to be the designated driver so I assumed that Lynn would probably drink more than usual to blot out the thoughts of what I would be doing.

Jen and I put our suitcases in the car Thursday night so that I could just pick her up from her job and we would go directly to the condo without going home first Friday afternoon. We both thought that would be easier for everyone involved.

Friday finally came and I must admit that I was excited. I picked up Jen and we soon were en route.

"We've got about an hour and a half, so I thought this would be a good time for us to talk and get to understand each other with what we're doing," I began. "First, if you change your mind about this at any time, and I mean at ANY time, you say the word and we stop. Even if I'm aroused and ready to take the plunge, say no and it all stops. After this is over, we both need to feel okay with what we've done, we're still gonna be living together, and you'll always be my daughter-in-law. That's tremendously important."

"I appreciate you saying that, John, but I'm not going to change my mind. This is what Brian and I both want and we've thought about it long enough. I'm not changing my mind," Jen replied.

"Okay. Well, there's two ways we can do this. One way, you can go in one bedroom and get ready, then turn off the lights. I can get ready in another room, make myself hard, come in and find you in the dark, get inside you and just pump like hell until I cum, then walk out of the room and go to sleep in my bedroom. That accomplishes the job. The other way is for us to make love like a couple in love and to feel everything that goes along with making love. You said something about passion and that gives you passion, but I don't want to assume anything about what you want."

"John, I'm not gonna fall in love with you. I love you like a daughter-in-law should love her father-in-law, but I don't want us to have 30 seconds of sex in the dark. It might be awkward at first but I'm sure we'll get used to it. And we also don't need to have sex just once. We can do it more than once."

"Okay. I'm not going back home and telling Lynn any details about what happened other than we had sex and we both hope that you got pregnant. She doesn't need to know the details and she's probably better off not knowing too many details. You can decide how much you want to tell Brian but I can't imagine that telling him how many times we did it and what positions we used will make him feel better."

"No, you're right. In fact, Brian asked me to not tell him any details, so we're good on that."

"When you first proposed this idea, I felt very guilty because . . . well, the idea of making love with you is very exciting. You're a cute, engaging young lady and Lynn and I hear enough noise coming out of your bedroom to suspect that both of you are rather unhibited when you get in bed. So, I'm excited, but I'm also feeling a bit nervous and a little bit shy and . . . please understand that I have not made love with anyone other than Lynn in 34 or 35 years, so I'm a bit nervous. I don't know anything about your sexual history and you don't need to tell me but I don't think you've ever been with very many guys so I'm just gonna assume that you're nervous, too, so . . . when we get to Flagler, we'll stop and get some groceries and maybe a few bottles of wine. Maybe a little bit of that grape juice will help us relax."

"Wow, I didn't realize you guys could hear us. That's kind of embarrassing!' she confessed.

"Oh, don't feel badly about it. You're married to my son and you have sex with him. You're supposed to. We're not trying to listen in but occasionally we're walking around the house for some odd reason late at night and we can tell you two aren't sleeping. It sounds like you're having fun and I'm glad."

"I never said this to Brian but the idea of having sex with another guy is . . . well, Brian isn't the first guy I was with but he is the second. The first guy was one time only and it was awful. So, even though you're a bit older, I've always heard that older guys are better lovers and, yeah, I'm a bit excited, too. But I'm gonna be nervous about getting naked and doing it with my father-in-law."

We both laughed and I was glad that we had broken some of the tension. The conversation for the remainder of the drive was more mundane and, before much longer, we were in Flagler Beach. As I had promised, we stopped at the grocery store, got some food and some wine, then we went to the condo.

We got the suitcases up to the condo and then I looked at Jen and she understood the question without me asking.

"You're going to make love to me sometime this weekend, more than once, and spending the night sleeping alone would make it kind of weird so, if you don't mind, why don't we share the master bedroom? This will be easier if we just allow ourselves to get comfortable with each other."

"I'm good with that," I answered.

We got the suitcases unpacked and everything put away in the kitchen. We decided to just have a sandwich for dinner because it would be quick and easy. I poured both of us a glass of wine and turned on some soft jazz music while we were eating.

After dinner, we looked at each other like 'what now?'

"I think the longer we wait, the more awkward it might feel, so let's pour another glass of wine, change into our swimsuits, get in the hot tub and maybe it'll be easier to get naked once we're warm, relaxed, and mostly under water," I suggested.

"Great idea," Jen responded.

We both started to walk towards the master bedroom and then I stopped and motioned for her to go first. Within 5 minutes, she exited in a yellow bikini that left little to the imagination. I gave her an exaggerated wolf whistle.

"John, you're not supposed to ogle your daughter-in-law," Jen teased me.

"Right," I sarcastically conceded, knowing that I would be doing far more than simply ogling her before the weekend was over.

She headed off to the hot tub while I changed into my swim suit and then I joined her. She was already in the hot tub. I had called the building maintenance crew earlier in the day and asked them to turn it on so it would be warm when we arrived.

"Come on in. It feels great." Jen said.

I climbed in and took a seat opposite her. Our legs were touching and, under other circumstances, I might have made some effort to move and avoid the touch, but tonight was different.

"This is an incredibly bizarre weekend," I observed.

"It certainly is," she agreed. She grabbed her wine glass and held it up for a toast. "Here's to incredibly bizarre weekends . . . and making babies!"

We clinked our glasses and drank. I don't drink very often and I don't think Jen did, either. I certainly wasn't drunk from 2 glasses of wine but I could feel it having its effect on me.

"Should we . . ." I began.

". . . get naked?" she laughed as she finished my sentence. She leaned forward and reached behind her to unfasten her bikini top. As soon as it was removed, she put it across the side of the hot tub. She was still below the water and the hot tub was in a sunroom, which was dimly lit, so I certainly couldn't see below the water. However, just knowing that she was topless was exciting.

"Your turn, John," she prompted me.

I put my thumbs under the elastic of my swim suit and pushed it past my knees and then my ankles, placing it on top of the side of the hot tub as Jen had one with her bikini top.

"I believe you are the only one with any clothes remaining," I said.

I could see her raise up and shimmy and then her bikini bottom joined her bikini top. "Now we're naked," she said. "Are you okay?"

"I'm hard as steel just thinking about you being naked and still feeling a little self-conscious about my daughter-in-law seeing my boner. Other than that, I'm 100% A-OK and it's just another day in the park."

She laughed. "Well, my nipples are hard and it's not from being cold," she admitted, "so don't be too self-conscious. It's a problem that a little more wine will easily solve."

She lifted her glass to her lips and finished the wine we had started earlier. I took that as a challenge and hoisted my glass until my wine was also gone.

"All gone. Now what do we do?" I asked coyly.

"Maybe we should get some more wine," Jen suggested.

"Okay. There's another bottle in the kitchen if you want to go get it."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" she teased me. "Why don't you do the honors?"

"Well, uh . . .." I felt that I was on the spot.

"Okay, I'm not trying to make you feel uncomfortable, so I guess I'll go get it. Before you see me naked . . . I'm a little bit self-conscious about . . .."

"About your boobs?" I asked. "Lynn told me that the two of you had discussed that. Honey, you've worn enough tight fitting clothes around the house for me to know that you don't have big boobs. I'd guess that you're about the same size as Lynn - 34A. That's okay. Lynn's boobs are so sexy and I'm sure yours are, too. Some guys actually prefer smaller boobs and I guess I'm one of those guys and . . . if you felt my dick right now, you'd know how hard you've got me."

"Are you hard for me, John?" she asked. She leaned forward and I suddenly felt her fingers wrapping around my rod. "You weren't telling stories," she said as she released my battering ram.

When she stood up, I had my first glimpse of my naked daughter-in-law. I had seen her the one time that Lynn and I had walked into the house and spied them in the hot tub but I hadn't really seen any details of her body. Jen was almost a hard body. She had no belly fat and her thighs were slender. Her boobs were small and her lipple pink nipples were hard. She was clean shaven between her legs and her pussy was a simple slit that concealed the remainder of her feminine apparatus. Like Lynn, she had a cute, tight little ass that looked like it would be great fun if the weekend wasn't entirely dedicated to making babies.

"I'll be right back," she said as she stepped out of the hot tub. She wrapped a towel around herself and walked off towards the kitchen. Maybe two minites later she returned with a bottle of wine and she had already opened it. She set it down on the floor before she unwrapped her towel and returned to the water.

"Damn, I left the wine on the floor," she said. She rose and leaned over the side of the hot tub, extending herself to reach the bottle sitting on the floor. There was enough light in the room that I got a glimpse of her little pink pucker and it looked damned inviting but I knew that was one pleasure that I would never know.

She reached the bottle, took it in her grasp, and returned to her seated position. She poured herself another glass and set in on the side of the hot tub, then she leaned forward and poured some wine in my glass. She set the bottle beside her glass and then moved forward until her lips met mine. Her hard nipples were against my chest and my dick was being caressed by her silky smooth pussy.

"I've read some articles that say my odds of conception go up the more aroused I am when you cum inside me, so I hope you believe in foreplay," she whispered in my ear.

"I don't have months to figure out what gets you going, so tell me what gets you aroused," I told her.

"I want to have my nipples sucked while you finger me, then I want you to eat me, maybe rim me while you finger fuck my pussy, then I want you to fuck me hard!" she directed.

"Well, you're not bashful, are you?"

She looked at me, gently shook her head side-to-side, then raised up so her nipple was touching my lips. I immediately took it into my mouth and began licking and sucking.

"Mmm," she softly moaned. "That feels great."

My hands had found her ass and I had one on each cheek. I pulled her cheeks apart as my right hand edged closer to her anal cleft. Suddenly and without warning, I placed the tip of my finger against her asshole.

"Damn that feels good!" she uttered. "But if you're an ass man, well . . . that's not how we make babies!"

"No, but its part of how we get you aroused, isn't it?" I applied pressure to my fingertip as I continued to suck on her nipple. I didn't penetrate her ass but the pressure was enough to get Jen ratcheted up a notch or two. "Turn around and sit between my legs."

She did what I suggested and I placed both hands on her boobs, massaging and manipulating her boobs and then her nipples. I whispered in her ear, "You're a beautiful woman and if we weren't both married . . ."

I lowered my right hand to her pussy and quickly found her clit, already engorged with blood. "When we get in bed, I'm gonna suck on your clit until you scream."

"I hope so," she replied.

I continued playing with her clit but didn't want to bring her to an orgasm. I was just teasing her, getting her ready for the big event.

We both knew it was time to get out of the hot tub. We dried off and headed for the bedroom. She pulled down the covers and sheets and jumped in to bed, eager to experience the next round.

I pulled her to the side of the bed so that I could kneel on the floor while I licked her snatch. With her feet on my shoulders, I began licking her pussy and occasionally dipping down to lick on her ass. She got extremely wet and I knew that no KY would be necessary tonight. When I put two fingers in her pussy and started massaging her G-spot while licking her clit she exploded in an orgasm of epic proportions.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me!" she screamed as her ass bounced up and down. I could see her asshole contracting in rhythm with her orgasm and that told me her whole body was consumed with the fire of cumming hard.

She looked down at me and said, "I need you to fuck me now!"

She moved back around in bed and spread her legs, inviting me to join her in the missionary position. I was as hard as steel and needed no further foreplay and I knew her pussy was ready.

I placed the tip of my dick at her pussy and paused, giving her a last chance to say "no," but she put her lower legs around me and pulled me forward so that I slid into her heavenly hole. After 32 years of having sex, and having had three babies, Lynn's pussy was not as tight as it had been when we first got married, but Jen had a tight pussy. It was really, really tight! It felt like it was squeezing me and every fiber of my body wanted me to cum in her wet receptacle. I could feel her hard nipples rubbing against my chest and she was like a woman on fire, matching my thrusts with her own. I wanted to feel my cum gushing into her hot, wet pussy.

I kept up a steady pace and knew it was just a matter of maybe a half-minute before I would erupt inside her.

"John, I need to feel you cum in me so bad!" she gasped between her moans.

"I want you to cum with me," I said. I reached my right hand around her ass and found her anus with the tip of my middle finger. As soon as I touched her pucker, she started cumming. "You're so fucking naughty!" she screamed as her torso arched up and became rigid, her moaning got louder, and her breathing got ragged. All of that put me over the edge.

"I'm cumming!" I said as I felt the first blast surge through my dick and out into the hot spasms of her pussy. I continued thrusting and pumping until my hose ran dry and then I stopped and looked into her eyes. She appeared to be in shock.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me!" she gasped. "That was so fucking incredibly good! I feel incredibly well fucked!"

"I never thought I would feel anything that good again!" I exclaimed. "I know we're just here to make a baby but I hope that you'll let me go to sleep with my arms wrapped around your naked body."

SmallTitFan
SmallTitFan
1,978 Followers