Making Babies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd be offended if you didn't do just that," she replied. Within seconds, I was asleep and I slept like a deeply satisfied man.

* * *

I woke up the next morning to the smell of frying bacon and coffee. I put on a robe and followed the aroma to the kitchen. Jen was standing at the stove, dressed in just panties and a short tee shirt, cooking breakfast and looking radiant.

"Good morning, beautiful!" I said.

"Hey, sleepyhead. Breakfast will be ready in about 10 minutes but the coffee is already made and waiting for you to pour a cup. I woke up and thought I'd surprise you with a good Southern breakfast. How do you like your eggs?"

"Overeasy or scrambled, whichever is easier for you," I responded. "Did you sleep well?"

"I slept exceptionally well," Jen said. "I think it had something to do with that injection that you gave me last night."

I grinned. "I know this is all about getting you pregnant but I won't lie. What we did last night could become very addicting. I mean, I'm never doing anything to be unfaithful to my wife, but if I wasn't married . . . if you weren't married . . . if I wasn't such an old man . . .."

"Well, yes, we are both married and this is weird and yes, there is an age difference, but there's no reason to not enjoy it while we've got it to enjoy. Maybe tonight . . .. And, I swear, if any of my girlfriends ever say anything about older guys being creepy or something stupid like that, I'm sonna set 'em straight, because, damn John, last night was awesome!"

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked.

"Well, unfortunately, I have a little bit of studying to do and then I might lie on the beach for awhile and then, who knows what?" Jen answered.

"Well, how about father-in-law taking you out to dinner tonight?" I offered.

"That would be great!"

We sat and ate our breakfast. Eggs, bacon, grits, biscuits, orange juice, and coffee make a very filling and wholesome breakfast for any Southern man and I left the table thinking that I would probably not eat again until dinner.

I spent some time on my laptop while Jen "hit the books" and then we went to the beach for a few hours. The yellow bikini made another appearance and it took a while for my boner to subside enough that I could leave the condo.

I felt like an old man with a trophy wife/girlfriend while I was at the beach and it felt good, but I also knew that everything I was feeling was transient and that reality would return when we went home the next day. But for now, I felt as if I was the envy of every other middle-aged guy on the beach.

I took Jen to one of my favorite restaurants in St. Augustine and we walked down St. George Street, stopping at one of the outdoor bars that had live music. I had one scothch but I bought Jen several Cosmo's and she was feeling no pain when we left. I drove home in silence and Jen dozed in her seat which we had reclined back for her.

When we got to the condo, I awakened her and helped her up to the unit. She apparently got her second wind as she announced, "I guess we know what's next!"

She didn't want to spend time in the hot tub and she didn't need any more to drink. She went into the bathroom to pee and emerged a minute later totally nude.

She came to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "How'd you like to get a young girl pregnant?" she asked.

"If that's what you want, I'd be happy to oblige," I replied.

She began unbuttoning my shirt and quickly had it removed. Next, my belt followed and then my pants were down around my ankles.

"Why, John, it looks like you have a boner in your britches. Did I cause that?" she asked coyly.

"Yes ma'am, you caused it and I guess you'll do something to fix it," I responded.

"Is it broken? Here, let me take a look at it," she said. She dropped to her knees, pulled by boxers down, and looked at my dick for a brief moment before she said, "It looks okay but let me take it for a road test."

With that announcement, she took my dick into her mouth and began bobbing up and down, giving me good reason to be even harder.

"If you don't stop, the babymakers are gonna end up in your belly instead of your pussy," I warned her.

She stopped the blow job and stood up. "Well, let's do something about that," she said. She walked to the bedroom door, turned and looked at me and gave me that 'come hither' motion with her index finger and there was no doubt in my mind that I was going to follow her.

She pulled the covers and sheets down, then she crawled into bed on all fours. She looked back at me and said, "Are you gonna stand there or are you gonna come fuck me?"

I realized she would probably pass out before long so I wasted no time with foreplay. I got on my knees behind her, lined up my dick, and pushed forward. As soon as I was inside her, that feeling of incredible tightness returned. It was like a hand covered in lube was squeezing my dick. I saw Jen move her right hand to between her legs and I could feel that she was rubbing on her clit. This girl certainly wasn't inhibited.

She was tipsy and probably wouldn't care even if she was sober, so I turned my hand so that I could run the tip of my middle finger down her crack and I stopped when I felt her anus. She started trying to squeeze my fingertip with her ass and that just made me pound her pussy harder. If she didn't want foreplay but she just wanted an ejaculation, I was determined to give it to her like a jackhammer.

I kept thrusting harder and harder and I sensed that she was close to cumming so I pulled my finger away from her ass and reached around and started playing with her nipples. That triggered the collapse of her control and she began falling off the cliff and into the abyss of physical delight. "Mmmm . . . mmmm . . . mmmm," she moaned. Her nipples were as hard as little pebbles and I could feel her pussy pulsing with waves of muscular contractions. My cum rushed with a great force and spewed into her pussy like a volcano exploding with a vengeance.

When I went soft, I pulled out of her and flopped down on the bed. Jen looked over at me and said, "I 'd love to join you but I need to stay in this position for a few minutes to let gravity help the sperm do their job. It's not a very flattering position but . . .."

"Oh, I wouldn't say that. You have a very cute little behind and I quite enjoyed it!"

"Oh, it felt good, that's for sure!" she assured me.

After maybe two minutes, Jen flopped down beside me, draped her leg over mine and placed her head on my chest. "I don't think I've been very good to you this weekend. I've been wrapped up in feeling my guilt about what we're doing - even though both of our spouses agreed to this - and neglecting the fact that you've got just as much reason to be feeling guilty. And I realize that this feels good but . . . the real reason you're doing this is for me and Brian and not just because you wanted to bone a young girl. John, you're an amazing man and at times I look at Brian and see glimpses of you, and I have great hope for our future. Lynn's a lucky lady and I hope Brian and I do as well as you two have done. So, I want you to know, before we go back to the real world, how much I appreciate what you've done - not just this weekend, but for all the time that Brian and I have been together, and . . . don't tell Brian and don't tell Lynn, but I'm a bit jealous of her."

As soon as she had finished her last sentence, she raised up and moved over, lowered her face to mine, and gave me a passionate and arousing kiss. "And part of me would like to postpone going back home tomorrow, but I do love Lynn and my life with her and I owe her everything . . . but I'll never forget this weekend."

"Well, remember . . . if I don't get pregnant from that fine poking you gave me, we'll be coming back here in about four weeks."

"Right. Well . . . part of me will be hoping that you get a positive result in two weeks but part of me will . . .." Jen placed her finger on my lips to silence me.

"Whatever will be, will be."

Jen placed her head back on my shoulder and we were soon both asleep.