All Comments on 'Making Babies Ch. 02'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Perfect sequel!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading Chapter 1, and Chapter 2 was even hotter. Keep writing. You have a very good way with erotic stories.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStonealmost 8 years ago
Very nice.

I like how you have mixed the loving, the awkward and the sexy. I hope you have a Chapter 3. I want to see how you figure out a way to justify having Brian fuck his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very well written ¡

Now would be the time with your imagination to tell us about Lynn, even at her age her son knocking her up, that would put a new light on the subject !

goldponygoldponyalmost 8 years ago
hmmmmmm

Well, Friday nite is done. Now we have sat & sunday to fill in, insome way or the other.Mmmmmm I think they can find a few way to finish their weekend. I wonder

how Jen feels about Lynn.....Oh so many possibilities. Lead us oh storyteller, lead

our imaginations to your baby making fulfillment. Love those small tits, so sweet and pointy and hmmmmmmm. GPl

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 8 years ago
No No!

Don't have son fuck mom!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
Nicely done...very passionate!

Waiting to see what you have them do next.

kjanekjanealmost 8 years ago
5*

Loved seeing the new chapter--it was even better than the first.

Lynn seems to be on board with it all by this point. Really, how long it is going to be until the next time, when all four bodies are entangled, that Lynn inadvertently backs her sweet ass up to Brian, thinking that it is her hubby instead, and Brian slips in and deposits a few seeds into the canal from which he came? That will be an Oedipal opportunity he won't resist, I suspect.

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

I think Brian should start fucking his mother and accidentally get her pregnant as his father gets Jen pregnant. Then Bonnie comes home pregnant after her boyfriend knocks her up and leaves her, catches them all fucking and joins in. Then the oldest brother comes home with his wife and her sister and when they see the family orgy the wife faints and wakes up tied to the kitchen table and sees her sister naked and sporting a baby bump kneeling in front of her husband sucking his cock. Then he has his sister-in-law gag her sister and the women all take turns spanking her with a paddle while the men fuck her hard, then her sister tells her that their mother is also pregnant by her husband because she had been such a cold hearted dyke bitch and cheated on himhim so he needed comforting.

love4senpailove4senpaialmost 8 years ago
Fantastic

The whole story was passionate and seemed realistic. I quite enjoyed it... and myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Disappointing

Sorry to say but I thought part 2 was just silly it went from helping to get pregnant between father & daughter in law to a family orgy it just isn't realistic and took things too far in my opinion Part 1 set up to a completely different scenario than what was delivered in Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
TOP SHELF

I'm drawn to these natural insemination stories and read all I find on Literotica (they are not easy to find. My searches missed this one -- I stumbled onto it today, when I was not searching). This one is right up with the very best ones I've read. Great storytelling/plot, language/grammar, and dialog.

So, thanks. 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. I once read a Literotica series in which the last submission was after 5 years. So it's not too late for Making Babies Ch. 03.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another chapter

I really thought this series could have at least one more chapter.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

I'm sure you're thinking about a chapter with mom/son, father/daughter foursome but, I hope you don't. Great place to stop. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lynn just messed up things

Insemin8Insemin8almost 2 years ago

Waiti g for chapter 3 ... so hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous