Making Babies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian had unloaded his last spurt into Jen's mouth and he moved away from her head to flop down on the bed. He had a look of complete satisfaction on his face and I will admit that I felt that I had drained all of my manhood into Jen's tight, tiny pussy.

"Well, I guess everybody got some but me," Lynn said in a voice that didn't clearly indicate if it was a legitimate complaint or simply light-hearted banter.

She was right. She was the only one who didn't get some sexual satisfaction from the encounter and I didn't want her feeling left out.

I reached out to Lynn, grabbed her by her wrist, and pulled her down on the bed next to Jen. I pushed her torso back so that she was reclining with her legs extended over the edge of the bed. I then knelt down between her legs and started licking her sweet pussy. She closed her eyes and started moaning in response to my tongue.

I saw Jen reach over and take Lynn's hand, meshing their fingers together. Jen was looking at Brian and motioning to him. He got on the bed in a position so that he could lean over Lynn and take a nipple in his mouth. It had been many years since he had last been breastfed.

Before Lynn realized that I was not the one sucking on her tit, Jen leaned over and took the other nipple between her lips. At this point, Lynn opened her eyes briefly, recognized that her son and daughter-in-law were both sucking on her little boobs, and then again closed her eyes.

I placed Lynn's feet on my shoulders and that opened my access to both of her holes down below. I started swirling my tongue around her ass and then moving it back to her pussy. Every time I did that, her moaning got a little bit louder.

Soon, I felt Lynn's feet pressing into my shoulders as she was arching her body up and away from the bed. I knew her orgasm was close and I began stroking her little pink pucker with my fingertip while I sucked her clit between my lips. Her juices were freely flowing and soon my fingertip was sufficiently wet enough to allow me to push my finger into her ass.

That was the last necessary little bit of magic and Lynn began erupting in a powerful orgasm.

"Fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass! Suck my titties! Fuck me!" she screamed as her body contorted with waves of muscular contractions.

As quickly as it started, it just as quickly began to subside. I withdrew my finger and stopped licking on Lynn's cunt. The kids backed away from her chest and Lynn was left to recover her breath and to process the fact that she had just been groped, molested, and thoroughly fucked by three family members.

We were all quiet for a few minutes. Lynn eventually broke the silence. "That was SUCH a wrong thing to do," she said with feigned indignation, "but I hope we can do it again soon!"

* * *

Later that night, when we had concluded the festivities and everyone was satisfied, we returned to the pool. None of us bothered to put on swim suits; it would have been a silly nod to modesty that we no longer needed with each other.

Eventually, we called it a night. Lyn and I went to bed, we spooned together, and I wrapped my arms around her. "I love you with all of my heart, now and forever," I whispered in her ear. We then drifted off to sleep.

12