All Comments on 'Making Dream Cum True'

by cindy_4u

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
CarnaleyeCarnaleyealmost 13 years ago
Nice Story

The story is short and hot. The description of events needs some improvement.The story in past tense diminishes the sparkle to some extent.

cindy_4ucindy_4ualmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your feedback. Will keep in mind. I do not know if I can write longer but past tense was simply because I was sharing an old story. However, going forward I will try modfying.

akwildmanakwildmanalmost 13 years ago
Damn!!!

Cindy, that was super hot! This old fart would love to have an 18 year old chick!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOT!

As a guy on the plus side of 50, I have many a naughty thought about sweet young (AND legal) teen hotties. Terrific story, most definitely got a "rise" from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Hey!

Where are all the boo-birds? You know, the ones who say the married person having sex with somebody else needs to die, is a whore, is scum, etc...

Oh wait, that would only have happened if this were a married woman having sex with a hot young guy...yeah, I keep forgetting to expect crybabies in those kinds of stories but praise in these kinds of stories. Too funny.

But good story as I would have liked it like this or with the sexes swapped in the story.

cindy_4ucindy_4ualmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you fans

Thank you for those who loved being part of my sex life. It is simple for me and I just want to share my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you Cindy

As a 39 year old man I know why your 37 year old boss wanted to have sex with you! I like women of a wide range of ages! Keep it up! Guess who?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Perfect Job

Is one a guy has where he's surrounded by a lot of hot and horny young women. Like your story, I simply wait until they want it bad enough to seduce me. Someday I'm sure I'll get fired for sexual harrassment, but until then ......

Stories don't need to be long to be good.

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
Making love to a nice tight young pussy love to.

brilliant story making dream cum true.

well that would be awesome to do. love the story. more would be nice, so go for it cindy do.

cindy_4ucindy_4uover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you boys

Thank you for enjoying and letting me know that long stories need not be the only criteria for it being fun. I can only write so long :)

More stories getting posted.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 12 years ago
Hot sexy story

Loved your true story. Thanks for sharing. And, please, ignore the criticism about writing in the past tense. Most stories are best that way.

Brian6588Brian6588over 6 years ago
Memories

3 of my daughter's friends hit me. It was awesome. I miss those days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous