Making Ends Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex spoke with authority, "Before you and I do any work on camera, we need to set the ground rules. But before that I need to break you in." Ella shivered with the promise in that statement. It surprised her just how aroused she had become in so short a time.

"Since this is your first time with me and you are going to be mine for the foreseeable future, I will be gentle with you this time. Ease you into what's to come."

As Ella walked into the bedroom, she began to remove her clothes, still a little amazed that this was about to happen even though she knew she had just agreed to it. "What will you be doing to me?" she asked timidly.

The crack of Alex's hand on her ass was the response. "You will speak only when spoken to or given permission otherwise. Am I understood?"

The sting on her left cheek quickly died down as she nodded, learning very fast just what she had agreed to.

"Good girl." Alex cooed breathily, now rubbing the offending cheek which stung only slightly now, "Now, finish getting out of your clothes and kneel in the center of the bed."

Alex did as ordered and kneeled, facing Alex. Alex stared intently at her, an unbridled lust that she must have kept hidden all the years they'd known each other bursting across her face. The untold promises of what was to be done to her was making her arousal peak. Ella could feel Ella could even feel some of it trailing down her thigh she was so wet. Flushing a new shade of red when she watched Alex's eyes follow it down.

Alex moved toward the bed getting up and standing in front her, Alex' cock bulging her boy shorts so badly Ella thought they may tear at the seam every time the thick, frighteningly large cock throbbed.

"I think you know what to do from here, don't you?" Alex said in an almost smug tone.

Ella looked on and only then did it truly seem to hit her. She was about to get fucked by her best friend... and she was going to love every tick, throbbing, rough inch of the pixie woman. Though the thought of her first time with the woman was a little scary and it must've shown on her face because Alex gently, tenderly took her chin in one of her hands. Ella met her gaze.

"I told you, that I will be gentle for now. I want but I promise, no matter how I treat you, no matter what I say," Alex caressed her chin soothingly. "I will never try to hurt you. This is just what I like to do."

Ella was a little confused, first Alex turned to some hot little dom and now she is comforting her, "I never thought that you would hurt me Alex but, I thought I was your... slave." The flush of embarrassment and excitement increased.

Alex then gave her impish grin, though it was clearly lustful, "Don't worry... you are. But I treat my pretty toys very well. Why use a toy until it's of no use when I can make sure it's going to bring me so much pleasure for as long as I want? Now, get to work pretty thing, I do not like to be kept waiting." Alex emphasized this by thrusting her crotch right into Ella's face and grinding her length there for a moment, chuckling the whole time.

Ella knelt there, surprised that tat had just happened. The fact that she was doing nothing to stop it did not go unnoticed by either participant. Ella actually lent into the hard length going across her face, she breathed in deeply taking in the clean smell with the underlying scent of Alex' arousal leaking from her tip, dampening the shorts. Ella barely noticed her own hands moving to Alex' waistband, she only really looked when she began to struggle with the shorts, the immense cock getting caught in the waistband bending in such a way that made Alex moan in ecstasy.

Ella decided that, that was her new favorite sound, and couldn't wait for all the chances that she was going to have to drag the sound from the beautiful woman.

Focused on her task, Ella pulled the waistband down revealing the large tube of meat. As the shorts came over the tip of the cock it fell, landing with an ominous thump now resting across her face, almost removing everything but said cock from sight.

With the beast of a penis free, Ella finally got her first close look at Alex's cock. The heat it was giving off was feverish. The weight of it was even more shocking, when it landed it had stunned her for half a second. Ella breathed in deep once again, getting the full effect of Alex' musk. And it was intoxicating. The scent was just so... Alex.

Ella was pulled from her revelry when Alex took a firm hold of her brown locks, right near the root. "Damn it, stop gawking and start sucking. You can really worship my cock that way." Alex pulled Ella back, sliding her cock off Ella's face and lining up with her big, pouty, cock sucking lips.

Getting the tug caused her to gasp, and as that happened, Alex thrust home. A victorious moan bursting form her lips.

Ella's lips were stretched to the limit, only just able to get the head in. she wasn't used to such a large insertion, never having been with a person anywhere near as monstrous as Alex was.

"Yes! Finally!" Ella looked up at that, staring into Alex's eyes, her lips stretching to accommodate the huge intruder. "Yeah, keep looking at me. I want you to see just how much I want to fill you with my cum. To see you pressing your lips down to the base and licking my fucking balls while I do it!"

Alex brought one of her hands down to Ella's cheek, caressing it. "But not today. Like I said, I don't break my toys... but I do so love breaking them in." Alex re-gripped the kneeling woman's head, "I hope you like the taste of my cock El, cause you're going to be getting it every day until you have your lips pressed to the base and I have you swallowing everything I plan to give you. Now touch yourself, I want you good and lubed for me."

Ella's eyes widened but she obeyed, still not taking her eyes from the piercing stare of lust that was being thrown her way.

Alex started thrusting, making little progress with shoving her dick in Ella's unprepared gullet, she wanted to make sure Ella enjoyed this as much as she did, even if she wasn't going to say it during her dominant play.

Ella was still getting used to the new experience but she made up for her lack of ability with the large member with enthusiasm. Literally drooling because she could swallow, Ella made use of her hands, grasping the cock firmly in one hand and pumping steadily, making Alex gasp quietly. All the while the pair still hadn't looked away from each other.

This went on for a while. Neither Ella nor Alex knew or cared how long but Alex was the one to signal its impending climax...

"Fuck I'm close!" Alex pulled back, swelling with pride as Ella tried to follow. A firm hand made her take back her place though. Alex then double fisted her cock aiming it at Ella's face. "You are going to look so fucking hot painted with my spunk slut! Open wide!" she ordered.

Ella took it to the next level though and stuck her tongue out as far as it would go, it seemed that Ella had a very long tongue. Alex was going to enjoy making her use it more in the future...

Alex breathy sigh of pleasure morphed into a roar as she let loose what had to be the biggest load she'd ever had. Ella had to finally close her eyes to keep them clear as Alex literally covered her front half in cum, she trapped some of it her mouth and swallowed. She repeated that until Alex tapered off, gasping and staring at the work of art kneeling before her.

Eyes closed, Ella felt Alex grab her hands urging her into the bathroom. Freeing a hand she cleared her eyes to see Alex starting shower and dragging them both under the water quickly clearing most of the payload down the drain.

"Holy shit!" Ella said, giggling away, "I knew you were... but fuck that was a lot." Alex grabbed her and held her close, her face pressed right into Ella's breasts.

"I come a lot but that had to be the biggest orgasm I've ever had." Alex was still gasping, clinging tightly to Ella, "You do that to me. And I so plan to do that again." Alex reached down and cupped Ella's pussy, rubbing and spreading her lips, Ella realized that Alex was still hard.

"I'll be gentle babe." Alex promised, lining up her cock and tentatively pressing the head into the taller woman.

Ella gasped as the head stretched her more than anyone before had done, it felt like she might spilt in two but she didn't want it to end. She urged Alex on wrapping one of her legs around her hip and leaning into the wall for support.

Alex obliged and slowly fed her length into Ella, she go over two thirds in when Ella gasped. "Oh shit, give me a second. Shit you're so fucking big. Let me get used to you, please."

Alex stopped moving forward, waiting with all the patience she could muster. Very slowly she pumped in and out, not going any further than she already had. They went on like this until they both gasped as their crotches kissed.

"You're gonna ruin me for anyone else." Ella said in an almost reverent tone.

"Good. Because you're all I'm ever going to need and I'll make sure you never want anyone else. Ever again." Punctuating the last three words with heavy thrusts. They kept at it. Fucking like horny little teenagers until the water began to cool.

"I'm gonna come. You on the pill?" Alex was gasping.

"Yes! Just keep going, I'm so close, so close."

Alex reached down and rubbed furiously at Ella clit, sending the woman over the edge screaming her name. Ella was impossibly tight as she came, sending Alex right along behind her, hilting as she let loose for a third time that day.

The heat in Ella's gut was indescribable, as Alex came she felt the warm pumps of seed coating and filling her. The new sensation sent over again, surprising in the most pleasant way.

As Alex finished, still hilted, "That was amazing." She pulled out, watching the torrent of cum fall from Ella's flushed, plump lower lips. They both got out of the shower, moving back to the room. Shedding the sheets before they lied down Alex spooned Ella from behind, neither cared that they were still wet, they just needed rest.

"This is just the beginning Ella. I'm playing nice right now but it's going to get so much rougher and better as I break you in for all my sordid fantasies." She sealed the promise with a kiss to the back of her neck, snuggling in to her, "You did so good, I'm proud of you."

Ela flushed at the thought of what was going to happen to her. She didn't know what to expect but she was happy to feel that she was more excited than she thought she'd be. "Thank you. And I'll hold you to that promise. You were the best I've ever had."

Alex groaned happily, her length semi-hard resting between the glorious cheeks she planned to stuff with anything and everything... in time. "Don't you worry babe, I never break a promise... especially to you."

The both of them fell asleep, content in each other's arms and sated... for the moment...

12