All Comments on 'Making Fantasy a Reality'

by Northface

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My First

I too had my first experience with an older man. When he exposed his cock to me, l couldn't belielve how huge he was. His head was enormous and his shaft was as big around as a soda can.

After he convinced me to suck him, he laid me face up and put my legs on his shoulders. I guidehis huge head to myvirgin hole. When he pushed in, I thought I would die with pain. It took several minutes before he managed to penetrate me with all nine inches. I cried all the while until he flooded my insides with a huge load of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I had a similar experience with a professor and became addicted to male sex for the next 50 years. The night I went to his apartment was the first time I sucked cock. I loved it.

woodbehrwoodbehrover 8 years ago
Fantastic story

Always had a thing for mature men. This was well written and very believable, I could imagine being the young man getting fucked for the first time and all the sensations he experienced! Would love to see more like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Hi there, I was so turned on as you described Alan's cock entering your ass the first time. My college years were spent similarly. A history professor became my bottom 5-6 days a week. I also fucked a few of his friends. My grades were excellent in his classes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

His legs were up in the air, his head tossing from side to side, his hand furiously stroking his shooting cock. It had felt good entering him, he had howled loudly as my cock slowly parted his tight channel, felt even better fucking him, he had said he had not seen a cock that big, I believed him , the way he was reacting to my cock. Now I was about to cum, I told him, oh yes, fill me, fill me and I did, he screamed as my cum shot deep inside him, his hand stroking furiously his still leaking cock. I waited, removed my cock, his hole did not close completely, my cum leaking from him. I moved forward, pushing my cock back up into him. He gasped, I fucked him again, steadily for some time, I told him to get ready, I pulled out, his hand circled my cock, his gold ringed finger moving along my cock as my cum shot onto him. My grades were never in doubt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous