Making Francesca Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So this is the beginning off bondage training," Frank thought, "This isn't so bad." About 30 minutes later, he was starting to change his mind as his arms and legs started to ache. Frank found himself hoping Mistress Celia would soon come down and get on with lesson. At about that time, Mistress Celia, followed by Justin did reappear, dressed as she had been the night before. First she walked around Frank, caressing his back and thighs before fondling his cock and balls through his panties.

"I trust you aren't to uncomfortable, are you Frannie?" Mistress Celia asked. "Justin made me a most wonderful dinner, and I just couldn't be hurried though it. After all lobster is one over my favorites. Now you have experienced a very popular way to display a slave, so now we go over a few more positions you could find yourself in. Unfortunately I can't put you though all the bondage positions there are since any good Master will be very creative in his use of bondage. Tonight we won't be leaving you in any one position very long, but rather I want you get a feel for what you can expect. In the future you will spend more and more time in each position so you can build up you endurance. That way you will be able to be bound in the same pose for hours at a time. Now don't give me that afraid look Frannie. You took to cock sucking like a duck to water, so I'm sure you will adapt to this quickly as well."

Justin then uncuffed Frank's wrists from the bar overhead and he although would have loved to have worked out the stiffness in his arms, Justin clipped them to his side once again. He then placed a pair of wide cuffs around Frank's upper arms, shuffled him back a couple of steps and bent him over at the waist. Mistress Celia then clipped a pair of chains to the ends of the bar Frank's wrists had been attached to and clipped the other ends to the rings on the cuffs around Frank's upper arms, effectively suspending Frank from the bar. To ensure that he couldn't stand back up and relieve the pressure on his arms, she tied the end of his leash to a ring set in the floor making sure the leash was taut.

"This is a very popular position used when a Master wants to give a slave a good ass fucking or a spanking," Mistress Celia instructed. She saw the look of fear cross Frank's eyes because she continued, "Don't worry Frannie, no one is going to fuck your ass right now since we haven't covered that yet and I do so like to keep my training regimented. But now that I think of it, a little light spanking would be good training, don't you agree dear?"

"Mistress Celia, I have been good all day. You said that I did well in my lesson today," Frank pleaded.

"I know you have been good all day, Frannie, but some Masters like to spank their slaves because they enjoy it, not because the slave has misbehaved. Now just like last night, you will count out the strokes as give them to you."

Getting the same paddle she used the last time, she started paddling Frank's very exposed bottom. As he winced with each smack, and counted the strokes between, he thought that at least she wasn't using any of the riding crops or canes that hung from the walls. This time Mistress Celia gave thirty swats with the paddle, leaving Frank's ass very red and stinging like hell. Tonight however, there was no balm to take away the sting since, as Mistress Celia explained, sometimes a slave needs to feel the pain to remember her place. After the spanking, Frank was put into several positions including kneeling with his wrists cuffed to his ankles, lying on his back, again with his wrists cuffed to his ankles, and bent over at the waist with his wrists and ankles spread apart and clipped to rings in the floor and the belt chained to a bar overhead. He spent about 15 minutes in each position before being placed in a new one. By the time Mistress Celia ended the lesson and instructed Justin to get him ready for bed, Frank was sore in just about every part of his body, and his ass was still stinging from the spanking.

The end of the day routine was the same as the night before, but since Mistress Celia decided that he really had been a good girl all day, he was given a frilly pink nightgown to wear to bed. What surprised Frank the most was that he actually felt gratitude toward Mistress Celia for the reward.

12