Making Good On A Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, Journal, I hate to leave such an exciting scene right there, but that's how it happened. Once minute I'm coming so hard I feel like I'm peeing my pants and having a seizure at the same time, and the next I'm in a dark room. At least I thought it was dark. Turns out my head was jammed under a pillow. I reached down and felt the crusty, then sticky remains of come all over my pussy, and inside it too. I swore and rolled to sit up, my head swimming. I stood up and looked around at the tacky wood paneled bedroom with a cheap dresser and a crappy short little double bed.

I stumbled out into the hallway and into the bathroom, which was filled with disposable razors, cans of shaving cream, and smelled like somebody had been peeing on the floor for like, the last hundred years. I sat down on the toilet and let loose a stream of hot piss, trying to clear out the tubes, you know, and I glanced at the floor. I picked up the stack of magazines I saw there and flipped through the covers of magazines like "Teen Temptress", "Fuckable Teen Sluts", and "Shaved Lolitas". Great, looked like I'd made more than one person's dreams come true.

I got up and flushed (a novel idea for that toilet, apparently), and started running the hot water. I used a towel to clean away the gunk in, on, and around my pussy and then went out into the living room. Mr. Marcone was sitting naked on his couch, watching TV and stroking his cock, which was hard and straight. I looked at the TV, not surprised to see a porno just because of the moaning and the crappy music. I was at the counter sorting through my bra, shirts, and panties when I heard him get up and walk up behind me. His arms went around me and his cock pressed into my back as he hugged me and I hugged back a little.

"You were amazing," he whispered and he started kissing my neck again.

"Thanks," I said, trying to focus on where I had put my purse down. His hands went to my breasts again, and then one started trailing down my belly. I turned to tell him I had to go home, but he interrupted me with a kiss that started my motor idling again. He reached down and grabbed my ass hard, then lifted me and sat me on a stool. He stepped closer and his dick pressed against my pussy. He felt so hot and hard there that I started to respond, and before I knew it he was sliding inside me again, pushing me back against the counter.

He slid his cock all the way in me and then started kissing me for real, and I was really getting into it too. He held me close and lifted me off the stool and carried me across the room, his cock still filling me. He laid me on the couch and got on me, fucking me real nice and slow. I looked up into his eyes, and I reached up and stroked his face, then ran my fingers through his hair. His eyes snapped shut and he jerked. He slammed inside me and I felt him coming. When he was finished we kissed again and then he got up.

I sat up and watched him walk into the bathroom. Once the door was closed I jumped up and ran to the counter. I pulled on my tank and shrugged into my shirt as I rummaged through my purse for my cell. I jammed my bra into my purse as the phone rang, and I went as quietly as I could out the door just as Tammy answered and started bitching me out.

I didn't know he'd fuck me silly until two AM, but I was wrong and I apologized to my friend. I knew I could make things right with her mom, but my parents were a different matter. I waited on the corner, feeling like a skanky hooker for about five minutes before Tammy pulled up. I listened to her bitch all the way home.

Well, there's another entry for you, Journal. Another chapter for my book. Oh! I forgot to mention. Mr. Marcone was a great fuck, even if he was a pervert. I left my panties on the counter for him.

Goodbye for now.

Love,

Teri

12