All Comments on 'Making Hay Ch. 02'

by OldeGold

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sure we all believe it

No either a person is a slut or is not, Jenny is a common run of the mill slut.

She is just working numb nuts husband into being a fully useless WACC, except for money of course.

Be nice to have one person to cheer for.

Most people will not respect the WACC nor the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story, keep it going.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
Did I say well trodden?

Next she'll want to spend a weekend away with farmer John (I mean, seriously!) and then there's the black guy and following him the old flame and then the young guy next door....and so on. How else can it go?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kiss the Marriage Goodbye

Game, Set, Match.Jenny becomes Johns whore and hubby becones the typical Literotica cuckold.Done with this .Cliche and far to predictable.

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
Short and sweet!

Loved the details, good pace, looks like some interesting choices coming.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy!

She's selfish, and he's weird. Well told though, and who wants to read about normal everyday people? Hell, most of us already know about that, because that the life that most of us lead.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 9 years ago
GOOD FICTION!

Get it guys--fiction--something made up--not true--in other words "bullshit" but still good entertainment. No one in their right mind would think they could pull this crap without ruining their marriage, (yes, many do try--with the results you so accurately point out.) However, how many of you who get so upset over these stories would bother to read and give a good review, if the story was simply Hubby and Wife goes for a walk in the countryside, explore an old barn, have mind boggling sex on the hay and went back home. That type of thing happens often and makes the couple closer. These are the couples who celebrate over 50 years of marriage, but who the crap wants to read about their sex antics. Its not the thing that turns out readers.

So how about it--next time you read a story forget the morals. Instead ask yourself if it's well written, and if it isn't, point the weaknesses out to the author. He'll learn from your comments and you can properly pride yourself in helping out a fellow man, with the side effect of reading the improved stories he'll write. It's a win-win situation!

Pointing out that extra-marital action causes marriages to go sour is like saying water is wet. DUH! NO SHIT!

Oh-- and Oldegold-- I got so busy on my soap box I forgot to comment on the story. It's very well written, especially for a newcomer. I like the pace and I think not having the husband being humiliated is a wise choice. Both of your stories show promise and I expect to see many more good ones from you.

bigdnc13bigdnc13almost 9 years ago
Slut - Fuck - Cuck

I don't give this type of story a single star just because I hate them. Remember when you mouse over the first star it reads 'I hated it!'. It's because most of these 'stories' have no character development, plot or tension. They're just a fuck fest. There are writers, like GoodHusband & Xleglover, who write excellent cuckold story series.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
From one time just by fortuity to...

From one time just by fortuity to become an habit of fucking the farmer, and also finding out she had cheated on him years ago...That is bad, but worst was his lack of attitude, of self-esteem...She never sucked him and even when she confessed she just used her hand...Is that love and respect? I don't think so...soooooooo 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMG - the wimp authors are out in force today! This totally sucks!

Author - crawl back under the sewer you escaped from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another chuck author

You call this a marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

This Jenny is a real pip and she is gaining momentum now is her quest of satisfying her new improved mojo. Maybe Farmer John can give her a love child. Good story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Whew!

So very hot!

In Rob's place I would have made a meal of their cream pies, both times, and advocated that there be more times. Well written.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Needs a Different Title

A more apt title would be "Jenny and Her Husband The Wimp."

wdbtchrwdbtchralmost 9 years ago
Hot

I have to agree with the comment that he should have eaten her creampie both times, you can still enjoy sloppy seconds after you dine.

As for the negative comments, I suspect they're just jealous and not man enough to do it themselves. Why waste the energy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous