All Comments on 'Making Her a Hooker'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

It had it all, drama, pathos...blood! While I enjoy a good fuck story, sometimes there is nothing like revenge against some asshole who desperately deserves it. And to be honest, any woman who can kill 4 men in one night probably doesn't have to worry about her future husband abusing her....her better hope he doesn't piss her off. LOL.

Labe_LoverLabe_Loverover 15 years ago
Loved It!

Enjoyed your story. We need more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

wow...wow

I think you write some of the best stuff here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Siblings?

Nicely Done!

However, will Marie or Julia try to find out what happened to her siblings? Or did she in that year before her first date. Anyway keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very good story

I love this type of plot. Thanks!

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
Great Story Telling as Usual,

Revenge is so sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bravo !!

There really isn't much more to say but I loved it. The plot was absolutely delicious. Thank you so much for submitting another story and such a mentally appetizing one at that. Bravo!! You've done it again.

The Princess

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn

This made me cry. You're a good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
excellent story

Great story, well written - enjoyed it.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
Julia cleans the gutters of L.A.…

I would not have expected anything less from Scorpio -

Are you talking to me?– man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent work and a feast for thought.

Do pimps still maintain such horrid control in countries where prostitution is legal?

PikkuKallePikkuKalleover 14 years ago
"100" ain't good enough!

Again you write a great story well. This time it isn't all roses, but then that's the way life is. Thanks both for the inspiring story and the reminder.

PetiteWendyPetiteWendyabout 14 years ago
Very well done

Great story. Glad it wasn't me, but nevertheless, sexy and authentic.

sierramclanesierramclanealmost 14 years ago
Wow

I'm not even sure what to say, but I feel like I should leave a comment. I'm glad everything worked out for her, because most hookers definitely are not that lucky. It was really powerful. Great job!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Great Story of

what happens to thousands of runaways from unhappy homes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Shit

That's quite a story. Not very erotic. Depressing, actually.

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Sad

But very good. And this happens every day to young boys and girls, so heartbreaking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unusual but excellent story for literotica. Most of these stories where innocent virgins get trafficked are of the male fantasy “women really enjoy being made into whores” variety. I’m OK with that as long as people understand the difference between fantasy and reality. But this is a pretty realistic depiction of how trafficking really happens. You’ve done your research I think. I guess the only thing that wasn’t realistic is that in most cases the victims end up dying of STDs, beatings, drug overdoses or suicide. But I liked that the scumbags got what was coming to them. Great story well written!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous