Making Her a Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Marcus showed up at the motel room and said to Marie, "I'm gonna fuck your ass until you don't cry anymore." She had been in the room nude and abused for almost a week. He put her face down on the bed and gave her a little lube. When his finger touched her hole she tightened up. Carla and Marcus saw her do it. His big hand held her down and Carla stuck the pin into her tit. She screamed and Marcus shoved all the way inside her ass. Carla pulled the pin out.

He fucked her with long deep strokes until he came inside her. Waves of pain went through her as he punished her ass. When he pulled out Carla saw a little blood on his cock. She taught Marie how to take care of her ass and together they took care of her ass.

Four hours later Marcus walked through the door again. He didn't say anything until he was nude and standing in front of Marie. "Suck me."

She did. She told him how she liked sucking him. He got hard. Then he pulled out and said, "Give me your ass." His voice was soft but mean and cold too.

Marie went on all fours and Carla saw a tear fall. She had Marcus hold Marie up and she showed her the pin. "One more tear and it goes all the way through your tit. Give him your ass! Don't make him take it. Give it to him!"

Marcus let her go and she went back on all fours. "Marcus, I want you to fuck my ass! Be inside me with that big chocolate cock. Fill me up so much I have trouble breathing!"

He entered her and slid in deep. It hurt a lot but she didn't cry or even make a sound until she said, "Give me more! I want it all."

She got it all. Carla watched and even she was convinced Marie liked it. Six hours later Tony walked in with two other guys. Both looked like they were not his friends. Too well dressed and too nervous. Both were white and over forty.

Tony looked at Marie and asked, "Has Carla made sure you were well fed?"

"Yes, Tony." Marie answered, practicing being an actress. Carla had made sure she had food but well fed wasn't the truth or close to it.

Tony turned to the two men ask pointed to them. "These gentlemen would like to have you play with them. If I asked you to, would you show them a good time?"

"Yes, Tony, if you want me to." She was afraid he wanted exactly that, for Marie to fuck both of them.

The slightly older of the two handed Tony a wad of bills and Tony put it in his pocket. Carla, Marcus and Jose went outside. Marie was still sitting on the rumpled bed. Tony turned to her and said, "Be nice to my friends. They will play with you until morning. I'll be back in the morning."

The door closed behind Tony and the older man said, "I'm Matt and this is Steve. Where can we put our clothes?" Marie pointed at the closet. Both men undressed and Steve said, "Come into the bathroom and we'll shower first."

Marie followed him into the bathroom and watched him start the shower. Matt followed them in and closed the door. When the water was to Steve's satisfaction he got in and helped Marie under the stream. She was asked to scrub both men. She did it, making sure she acted like she liked doing it. When Matt took the soap from her he started scrubbing her and telling her how he liked her skin. When he washed her tits he got rougher and pressed them hard enough that she winced.

"She doesn't like her tits mauled." Matt said. He handed the soap to Steve and grabbed her nipples with both hands, using the middle of his first finger and his thumb. He squeezed hard and the shot of pain made Marie scream out. He let go and got very close to her face. "We paid Tony a lot of money to play with you. If you scream out like that again, I will pull your nipples right off your tits and I'll watch you bleed. If you want to be here for lunch tomorrow, be quiet."

"Spread your legs." Steve said. Within the limits of standing in the tub she did as he asked. He shoved the bar of soap up inside her ass. She wanted to scream, but didn't. Tears flowed down her cheeks and neither man cared. He left the soap in a long time and then had Marie squat and use her fingers to get it out.

The men were clean. Marie was clean and they stayed in the shower. Steve tore up a pillowcase from the bed and used the strips of cloth to bind Marie's arms behind her back. Then he walked her near the bed and he hit her in the chest hard enough she lost her breath and fell back onto the bed. While she gasped and focused on breathing again he used more cloth strips to bind her legs to the bed.

When she could breathe again she realized she was totally helpless. No matter what they wanted to do she could not fight back. She wanted to scream out, but knew that she had been screaming in that room for a week and no one knocked, called the police or anything. She didn't scream.

Over the next nine hours they tortured her. Neither of them fucked her in either lower hole. They gagged her with their cocks and peed in her mouth, but did not enter her ass or pussy with their cocks. Her vagina tore when Matt attempted to shove a Coke can inside her. She felt it rip and she felt the blood run down her body and fall on the sheets. She gagged hard enough to throw up and Steve rubbed her face in it. They took turns beating her with leather belts.

At seven in the morning they showered again and put her in the tub with the water running. She was still bound. The water rinsed a lot of the blood off her. She woke up when they turned the hot water off. It hurt but she didn't have the strength to scream.

Just before she passed out again she heard a knock at the door.

A long time later she woke up, back in bed. Someone had tended her wounds and removed the strips binding her. Carla was sitting near the bed reading a magazine.

Marie just watched her. Eventually she looked up and said, "So, you decided not to die."

Marie closed her eyes, thinking that death might have been a good choice. When she opened them again Tony was sitting there and he smiled at her.

"You did good. They liked you. I know that because you're still alive. I want you to rest here for a couple days, then we'll get you out on the street. Carla or Marcus will bring you food." He got up and walked to the door and talked with Carla.

"We need to clear up a few of the bruises before she can do anything except suck cock. Get her strength up and talk to her about her choices. I know if she had the strength she'd run. If she does, I'll give you to Steve."

Marie heard it all and knew Carla knew that meant death.

For three days she hurt too badly to stand. Her vagina hurt. Her ass hurt and the first time she took a dump she cried for over an hour. On the fourth day Carla gave her some clothes and said, "Time to go to work. Get dressed."

"I can't I hurt too much." She said, weakly.

"If you don't get to work and earn a couple hundred tonight Tony will give you to Steve." She said it cold. It was like saying Tony will throw away yesterdays L.A. Times. She didn't add that Tony would give her to Steve too. It took a while but Marie got up and got dressed. A short wrap around skirt, fishnet thigh high stockings, heels and a tube top. Her breasts were still sore enough that putting on the top hurt. No bra or panties.

Carla walked her to her new corner. On the way she told her about the prices and told her again how to spot police. When they got to the corner Carla stayed for about half an hour. Jose was in a car not far away. If Marie made any money she was to stroll over and drop it through the car window to Jose.

A blue four door Ford pulled to the curb. Two men in the front seat, the passenger window down. Marie walked to the window and had a conversation with the men. To do that she had to bend over, giving them a good look at her tits.

"You looking for something special?" She asked, in Spanish.

"Yeah. We want someone for a little party. One puta for both of us."

"And how big a party do you want?"

"We each get to cum in your mouth, no condoms."

"No problem. What did you have to eat today?"

"What's that got to do with it?"

"If you had the right stuff your stuff will taste great and I want it. If you ate crap it'll taste like shit and that costs extra."

"I ate at King Taco earlier. So did he. Carne asada tacos and a beer."

"Seventy-five each. Twenty each with a condom." She stood up so they could talk it over. She flashed Carla a signal for what they wanted. Carla spit on the sidewalk. Marie didn't care. Seventy-five each would get her most of the money she needed for the night.

She leaned back to her customers and they were counting money.

She waited and they came up with a hundred. The both looked at Marie and she said, "No. Go back to your boys and get me the rest. Then you can watch each other while I do you. Or, go get some condoms and have enough left to buy a beer or two."

They drove off and Carla said, "They won't be back."

They talked to other cars and Carla got in with two black guys and blew them both. She gave Jose the money and came back. She had a five in her hand. In the small store between Jose's car and their corner she bought two small bottles of juice. She drank half hers. "Save yours to get rid of the taste of these assholes."

A pick up came to the curb and Marie talked to the two big white men in the truck. They looked to be about seventeen. An open 40 oz beer sat on the seat between them. She talked and they offered. Carla had told her that Jose would follow if she got in a vehicle. They gave her two hundred for a fuck each, with condoms. The passenger got out and helped Marie in, after she passed the money to Carla.

The driver asked if she had panties on. She lifted the skirt and he saw her bare slit. He drove to the Santa Monica freeway and just before they got on he pulled into a gas station and the passenger got out. He helped Marie out and into the back of the truck. They had a mattress in the back. Marie lay on the mattress and her guy climbed in next to her. He knocked on the cab window and the driver pulled onto the freeway.

Marie smiled. She had never heard of someone doing it in a moving truck. The young man unzipped and hauled out his long thin white dick. Marie gave him a few strokes and he was hard enough. While she stroked him she touched herself to get some juices going. She rolled a condom on his shaft and he almost came right then. He rolled over on top of her and shoved in. No grace, no anything but shoved in.

Marie heard Carla in her head, "Talk to them. Get him going and he'll cum faster."

"Oh God! You're really long. I'm little. Go slower for a minute, OK?"

He slowed a little and grabbed her bruised tit. She started to lift her legs.

"No! Don't lift your legs. Bruce did that last weekend and a cop saw her legs. They got arrested!" Marie kept her legs down. It didn't take long before he grunted and she felt him fill the condom. He rolled onto his side and she removed the condom. She tied it in a knot, trapping his stuff inside and then she put the condom in a corner of the truck bed.

The boy rapped on the back of the cab and the truck pulled off the freeway and into another gas station. The boys traded places. The new boy unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down as they got back on the freeway headed back the way they came. Marie repeated the process and in just five long stokes the boy shot his load. She held him on top of her and said, "Stay on top of me. He'll think you lasted a long time." He stayed and got hard again. Ten strokes and he unloaded again. Then he rapped on the back of the cab and they left the freeway.

A few minutes later they were back in the cab of the truck together. When they stopped at her corner she said, "I liked what you guys did with me. Come back and we can do it again." She kissed them on the cheek and got out. They high fived and drove off.

Carla came to her and asked what they did. Marie told her and she laughed. In the back of the truck? Those boys are crazy!"

"They will be back. I made them both feel like they did me good."

The rest of the night didn't do too well. They blamed gas prices, George Bush, Govenator Arnold and slick Tony the mayor. All totaled they each made four hundred for the night.

At six thirty Jose stopped at the curb and gave them a ride home. Home was the small smelly motel room. They went through a Mickey D's for breakfast. Jose paid.

A year passed and Marie was resigned to her life. She would sell herself until she was ugly or old and Tony would give her to Steve or Matt. Somehow she avoided drugs. She realized that drugs would have her age faster and die sooner.

She heard Tony talking and found out who Matt and Steve actually were. She found out why no one paid any attention to the motel. It belonged to Tony. When she allowed day dreams she thought about killing Tony, Matt and Steve. Then she cried because she knew it would never happen.

One night it was raining. Carla had them both wearing white and on the corner anyway. A black Buick came to the curb and Marie bent to talk to the man inside. "I want the other one." She heard his voice. She waved to Carla and backed off a step. She heard his voice again. "Three hundred. The rest of the night."

He handed Carla three one hundred dollar bills. She handed them to Marie and got in his car. I walked the cash to Marcus and made the drop. Five minutes later a Lincoln slid quietly to the curb and I leaned to his open window.

"Want to get in out of the rain?"

"It depends."

"On what's in it for you?"

Marie nodded. "A thousand. Cash. Where's your bag lady?"

"You a cop?"

"Nope. A lawyer. I drive this street ever night and I've watched the two of you. Who will you give the money to?"

"I keep the money."

"Then get in." He had the hundred dollar bills fanned out in his hand. Marie opened the door glanced at Marcus and got in. Marcus didn't follow. He was asleep. Marie didn't know it. She tucked the money in her tiny purse and looked at her "date." Well dressed, fifties maybe sixties. Suit, tie and polished shoes. He drove to the beach and pulled into a motel. He got a room and then they parked. Marie noticed no security cameras. As he opened the door to his car he stopped and said, "Shit. I'm a little late."

His hand found his wallet and pulled all the money out. He handed it to her and said, "Take it. Run. I'm having, a heart, attack."

She took the money and saw him struggle to put the wallet back in his jacket. He fell on the pavement beside his car. She went out the back gate and kept going. After four hours she came to an Amtrak station and sat inside until a train came in that was headed away from Los Angeles.

In the ladies bathroom on the train she counted the money. Six thousand dollars and change. She got off the train in Stockton and walked to a store and bought new clothes. She bought food at an IHOP and got on another train. In another city she got off and rented a hotel room for one night.

At breakfast the next day she saw a sign saying they needed a waitress. She got the job and worked hard. She gave them the name Julia. She had no ID, no shred of anything that would help her get set up as a person. So, she worked and stayed in a flop house.

When her first payday came the manager gave her a check for $310.00. It was the most money she had ever been paid for anything except sex. Her problem was she couldn't cash it. She thanked the manager and walked out of the restaurant. One of the Hispanic guys from the kitchen followed her out and said, "I can help."

"Help?"

"Hey, I understand. Mr. Walters handed me my first check and I looked just like you. I couldn't cash it. No driver's license, no birth certificate. I can help you get both. Then you can do just like me, walk into a bank and cash your check."

"How much will it cost me?"

"You need a driver's license and a birth certificate. I think that will cost a hundred." Before she could react he said, "I know you don't have a hundred now. I'll pay for it and you can pay me back when you cash the check, Ok?"

"What do I have to do?"

"We have to go to the park. The guys who make the papers are there. It will take a couple hours. Do you have time now?"

She nodded and they walked to the park. Near where a vendor was selling tamales three men sat at a picnic table. Carlos, the dishwasher, walked up to the table and was recognized by one of the three men. In rapid Spanish he asked about getting papers for his niece, Julia. The guy looked her over and in English said she was cute. Carlos told the man to get his mind out of the gutter and get her some papers. She was a good girl not one of his sluts.

Marie stood by holding an expression on her face like she didn't understand everything they said.

The man said produced a digital camera and took three pictures of Julia. Carlos took Julia to a small restaurant at the edge of the park and they had lunch. They met back at the table and the man gave Carlos a large envelope. Inside were a driver's license and a birth certificate. Carlos paid the man one hundred dollars in cash and handed the envelope to Julia. She was no longer Marie. She was no longer eighteen. She was a new person.

At the bank she opened an account and they showed her how to write checks and make deposits. She knew how but let them show her. She deposited the check and withdrew one hundred and forty dollars. Outside the bank she gave Carlos one hundred. He smiled and said he needed to go and he'd see her at work the next day.

Three weeks later she moved to a small apartment. Six months later she transferred to working the late night shift. She enrolled in school and studied hard.

On Christmas eve she worked, so one of the waitresses with family could be with them. At one in the morning the IHOP was almost empty. A man came in with two women. Julia knew instantly that the man was a pimp and the women were his property. She served them and paid attention to how he treated them and how he spoke to them. The more she watched and heard the angrier she got. When she went to pick up their orders the two men in the kitchen were talking.

"See the one in red? She blew me last week. Damn! What a mouth. On payday I think I see her again."

"You think she'd do us both?"

"For money she'd fuck a snake."

"I just happen to have one with me!" They laughed. Julia picked up the three plates and walked to their table fuming. She never said a word. The pimp left her a ten dollar tip. She traded the bill for one in the register. The one he held felt nasty to her. After they left, she served two or three other customers all night.

What she did was think. Tony was still down in L.A. doing to other girls what he had done to her. Steve was still there too, and Matt. A slow boil started within her. She needed to do something for all the things that had been done to her.

Over the next week a plan formed and became an action plan. She worked hard and lots of hours. She spent almost nothing. Within six months her bank account had almost ten thousand dollars in it. She asked Carlos if he knew where she could get a good car for cheap. He did. It was an ugly car but the mechanic promised it would work well for her. The mechanic was a cousin of Carlos so she bought the car.

It was March when she was ready. In February she had driven her car to Fresno and bought a gun. She loaded a suitcase into her car with the gun and twenty five bullets. She took a week off from IHOP and left for L.A. after depositing her check. She had two hundred in cash and an ATM card with her.

It was Saturday night when she got to L.A.. Her hair was different, shorter and curly. She was dressed like a woman, not a whore. She drove past her mother's house and was shocked. A black family lived in the house. Two blocks farther on, she pulled over and cried. She really had lost her family forever.