Making Her a Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she drove Figueroa. She passed the corner where she spent many nights. Two women she didn't know were there. She looked over and saw Marcus sitting in his old Ford, watching. She circled around and parked a ways from Marcus. He would lead her to Tony. She already knew where to find Steve and Matt.

At three fifteen in the morning she saw Tony pull up alongside Marcus' car and they spoke for a minute. Then, Tony parked his Cadillac behind Marcus' car and went forward to it and got in.

Julia couldn't believe her luck! This was better than she had hoped for. She got the gun and bullets out of her suitcase and loaded the gun. She took four fifty dollar bills in one hand, the gun in the other and walked to Marcus' open window. Neither man saw or heard her approach. She threw the money onto their laps and while they dealt with the surprise of that she stuck the gun through the open window and shot Tony in the crotch. Less than two seconds later a second shot went into Marcus' crotch. They both screamed! Julia backed away and walked back to her car.

The two women on the corner stayed on the corner. They knew Tony's rule. Stay away from the car unless you have money to deliver.

Julia got in her car and was ready to leave when an idea came to her. She smiled and made sure the idea would work. Marcus was parked in the middle of the block in front of her. No cars parked in front or behind him except Tony's car.

She pulled alongside Marcus' car, slightly to the rear and as far to the curb on the other side as she could manage. She looked at the two men suffering and bleeding in the Ford. Her arm extended and the pistol aimed at the small door near the back of the car. The door where gas goes into the car. She pulled the trigger and saw a hole suddenly appear an inch or so below the door. She stepped on the gas and suddenly the car exploded, pushing her forward and flipping the Ford over on it's roof. She turned the corner and drove to the motel.

Even to herself she was surprised at how calm she was. She walked to her old room, number five and knocked on the door. A woman answered and backed into the room when she saw the gun. "Tony isn't here." She said.

A very young woman was on the bed, nude and bloody. "Have either Steve or Matt been here?"

"No. I thought that's who you were. She's a gift to them from Tony."

"Take her in the bathroom and clean her up and get clothes on her." The woman didn't move. Julia said, "I'll either be giving you to Steve or her, choose." She helped the girl up and into the bathroom. They left the door open. Julia watched. Most of the blood was from her ass and vagina. Someone had torn her up pretty bad. The woman got her cleaned up and dry. They came out of the bathroom and the woman said, "She has no clothes."

"Ok. Put her on the bed and then go in the bathroom and stay there."

The woman was shaking in fear and did what she was told. As she entered the bathroom Julia said, "Sit in the tub and stay very quiet." When she was in the tub Julia closed the bathroom door.

She opened the door to the motel room just enough that it was obvious all you needed to do was push and you could enter. She sat in Carla's old chair in a corner of the room. She would be the last thing Matt and Steve would see as they entered.

She sat quietly and noticed the girl had fallen asleep, or passed out. 'All the better,' she thought, 'she's had enough trauma.'

Julia heard feet on the sidewalk outside and the unforgettable voices of Steve and Matt. The door swung open and they stepped inside. Steve closed the door behind himself and Matt said, "Tony is such a nice guy. Look what he left us." He pulled gloves from his pocket and Steve did the same. Julia raised the gun and took aim at Steve's groin. She squeezed the trigger and heard a small click just before the gun fired. Steve heard it too but all he turned was his head. The bullet hit his pubic bone, shattering it and dropping him to his knees.

Matt saw what happened and Julia raised her aim a bit and moved to him. He rushed her and stopped when the bullet slammed into his face. Her second shot was into his groin. It didn't matter. He was dead.

Steve was holding his wound and blood was running between his fingers. He looked up at Julia and she said, "Remember me? You wanted to kill me but Tony said no. I shit blood for two weeks because of you. Now you can just bleed to death. Good-bye Steve."

Julia went to the bathroom and told the woman to undress, and help the girl into her clothes. She did. Julia said, "Go to your room and call the police. Tell them you heard shots coming from room five. Don't worry about Tony. He's dead too."

The woman stumbled from the room and went down the hall.

Steve was losing consciousness. She stepped around him and left. The door was still open.

On the way out of L.A. Julia listened to the news on the radio. Tony made the news. The report said the police suspected gang violence. Two hours later the report of Steve and Matt hit the news. "Two lawyers were found shot to death in a run down motel in south central L.A. They were found with an under-aged woman who had been brutally sexually assaulted by the two lawyers."

Julia smiled and hoped the young woman would recover. At a rest stop on her way home she took the gun apart. She stopped six times on her trip north and dropped a piece of the gun in each place. The barrel was the last piece she tossed. It left her hand from the middle of a bridge over the American River. I fell into the water and sank into the silt at the bottom.

One year to the day from that night Julia went out on her first date. A romantic date. They had dinner together, went to a party at his brother's house and Julia kissed him at the end of the date.

The rest is a much nicer story. I hope.