All Comments on 'Making It Swing'

by OldeGold

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is the story

of some sick people who will never recover... good thing they will never have kids of their own... and Jen will never know who the father of the baby she will raise is, that is if she has a baby; maybe she will just take home some STDs for her husband to use in the divorce,won't that be nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All that dialogue and not a single

quotation mark?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

Couples havin sex on a sex site.Will wonders never cease.I thought this was just a romance site..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

to offset the asshole of Lit's 1 vote1!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Quotation Marks "

In British writing only the ignorant use ' which is known as a colon, the rest of us use " quotation marks to demote speech.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Colon

Methinks ":" is a colon. ";" is a semi-colon. 'Single' or "double" inverted commas are acceptable but preferably double.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
They were already used...

They were already used that she fucked anyone unprotected, like a sex russian roulette...Maybe some day she will get a serious STD as a prize!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

Such a great sort and well written too

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Why the derogatory comments, jealous perhaps. Why are you reading these stories. Never been invited to a swingers party? Would you accept? why do women go? Perhaps they like to be fucked, perhaps to reassure themselves they can still attract men, to get gang banged, whatever the reason, they do. Why do men go, to watch their wives get fucked, to fuck someone younger/older, or like in the above story to take part in a gang bang. As a male going to swingers parties I have done all of the above, it is not for everyone but those who choose to go enjoy themselves.

kiteareskitearesalmost 6 years ago

'It's amazing to think it's just about a year ago that we had our adventure with Farmer John in the barn,' I said.

'Yes,' said Marie 'and I've only got Syphilis once and no sign of Chlamydia or HIV yet.'

Other than Marie's penchant for risky sex, I've quite enjoyed their adventures, shame their probably won't be more, until she finishes her course of treatment at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just my thoughts

Being that this is 100% fiction I put my commonsense and marital possessiveness and insecurities away while I just read all of your stories. Very hot, dialogue is very well done. Wife sharing passes through my mind sometimes. Not the full Monty mind you, just some soft swing with my wife and another faceless couple. After 45 years, early menopause I know it's not going to happen. We've done some wild shit early in our marriage, just us two. I think that during our first 5 years of marriage the time would have been right for us. One adventure was swimming in the pool of another couple. He was working, hot summer night. Just wife and our female friend and I. Female friend suggested skinny dipping, so we shucked our suits and silently swam around the small pool in near darkness. I caught up with my wife from behind and took her. Friend whispered "I know what you're doing, I can see you." I could have parlayed that into all sorts of permutations that night but my brain was on fire, fucking my hot young wife from behind with our friend not 10' away. Blew that chance and my load. LMAO Sorry, but Farmer John took me down memory lane. I'd love to see my wife just wanking a guy off. No penetration anywhere, just a nice well lubricated rug. And perhaps him blowing his load on her (still firm and wonderful) breasts. Yeah a jerk fest with a Farmer John and myself would be outrageous.

In retrospect, I know we were very subtly approached by two couples back in the day. Weird that we didn't suspect it for what it was with one (he was a Neurosurgeon and she was an RN. Very subtle, but I can now see what they intended. The last social evening at their apartment there were overtures to separate us and keep us distracted. We were SO young and naive. The other couple lived in the same apartment complex as we did. Went to their place a few times. I had no attraction to her and her big boobs that were half out all the time. And he was a big guy, but dumb as a box of hammers. Wife thought he was an illiterate clown. He'd have been perfect for her to give a hand job. But he spoiled it when he put a VHS tape on and it was porn about two couples swapping that included the females getting it on too. Totally blatant, and it made my wifey very uncomfortable- and she said so. BOOM. End of Barry and Gina's plans for us. I'd probably have let Gina suck me off and she'd have been grateful. But my sweet little blonde wife sucking off Little Abner? No way. She looked just like Heather Locklear back then.

So, thank you for sharing the adventures of this couple. Gives my 70 year old mind lots of scenarios to toy with.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Of course

If course they're English.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Was a really good story till you got to the swingers party then for me it was very hard to follow cause of all the different types of sex going on. I probably would have loved it more if you made a movie of it but the one i followed the best was Jen cause she got her gangbang and even a creampie to boot which you should have eaten i know i would have. Any way i love reading about mature couples having sex maybe cause i am one.

satisweetsatisweetover 1 year ago

Sexy story! Love it!

satisweetsatisweetover 1 year ago

Where are these so called swinger clubs? Sounds like fun……

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous