Making It Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched two more men fuck Jen. The first one replaced Jeff and fucked her from on top then the second one turned her round and took her from behind as I had done to Kelly. Another, a heavy set Turkish-looking guy with a hairy chest and belly got in front of her and she took his short, thick cock into her mouth as the guy behind banged away. The Turkish guy was soon holding her head and face fucking her and then came, half pulling out so cum splashed on her face and lips. She reached out and held on the table edge to steady herself, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, as the guy behind groaned and came. Then Jen stood up, her black slip around her waist now, her tits swinging free, and saw me and came over and sat on my lap. Other guys, clearly waiting, with hard pricks sticking out of their robes, groaned and complained.

Jen laughed, holding up her hand,' hang on, guys,' she said, 'just a breather with my husband.'

'How you doing?' I asked.

She leant down close to me, kissing my cheek and whispered in my ear.

'Great, I've been fucked by four men now and fingered by one! I keep cumming!'

I smiled and said' Well I fucked Kelly and just came in that woman's mouth when you came with Jeff. Do you want more?' I nodded towards the guys waiting.

'Oh yes,' she said and kissed me briefly and then stood up pointing to a big broad built burly guy with a big hard cock in his hand.

'Sit down here,' she said to him pointing to the vacant hard chair next to me. He willingly did so, opening his robe as he sat down to reveal his big veined gnarled cock of at least ten inches. Jenny straddled him, lifting up her black slip as his big hands spanned her hips. Sat right next to me I could see her reach down and hold his pole straight and then she lowered herself down, looking me in the eyes as she did so. He was bent forward kissing and licking her lovely tits. Her eyes opened wide and she gasped. 'God, its big!' she said. Then turned to him and they kissed passionately as she began moving up and down beside me, riding his big cock, moaning.

'Oh yes,' he said, turning to me. 'Is this..uh..your wife then?'

'Yes,' I said.

'Oh...she's fantastic...her pussy...uh...yes.'

I realised he had not put a condom on with a flash of alarm.

'Jen,' I said, urgently,' condom'. She turned to me, her movements urgent now, banging down on his big cock beside me, I could hear her pussy squelching wet, I could feel her leg knocking against mine.

'Yes...I know..' she grunted,' I need to feel...uh...feel him cum inside me...uh..oh,yes...cum inside me...come on, spunk me, spunk me!'

He roared as his orgasm hit and he thrust up, lifting his hips off the chair, Jen was ecstatic, her head thrown back and she loudly came too.

'Oh fuck...YES!'

Then as they shuddered to a halt, then kissed briefly, she slid off him, lifting up to disengage and then again sat on my lap. She held her slip up a bit as we both looked down at her bush, slick with wet cum, cum on her thighs, cum oozing out of her puffy open lips.

'God, 'she said, 'now I do feel really fucked.'

With that, after Jen had gone off to the loo, her slip re-arranged and almost decent, we went into the lounge together. She looked a bit more composed. We had a few drinks there and chatted to people - some of whom we had been fucking just a few moments earlier. After a while Tom and Marie came down together. The four of us gathered by the unlit fire.

'My God,' said Marie, 'I loved that!'

'What did you do?' I asked.

'Well,' she said, 'after Seb fucked Jen, I helped him recover a bit, that was fun, and then he did me and another couple watched, then there was this other guy there and he joined me and Seb and they did me together. Then Tom came in and saw that finish then my lovely husband bent me over the bed and rogered me soundly!'

'I had some fun down here first, 'said Tom,' then went upstairs with Coral. She was great, by the way. Then I found Marie and loved watching her. What about you guys?'

'I had my gangbang!' said Jen, her eyes shining, 'I was fucked by Seb and then by four other guys one after the other.'

I recounted my events and it was soon time to go. We got dressed and were soon driving back home.

In the morning, lying in Tom and Marie's guest room, Jen and I reviewed our adventures.

'It's amazing to think it's just about a year ago that we had our adventure with Farmer John in the barn,' I said.

'Yes,' said Jen, cuddling up close,' and then the foursome with Tom and Marie and now the swingers club. What a journey!'

'Do you regret any of it?' I asked.

'No,' Jen said, after a pause, 'I mean, last night, having sex with all those strangers, well it was bit sleazy, a bit sordid, in the cold light of day.'

'Yes,' I agreed, 'The unprotected sex was really risky.'

'Oh, I know, I know, I'm sorry,' she said, 'I just was so carried away, I wanted a big cock to cum in me. I don't know what I was thinking.'

'Well, so be it, anyway, I know what you mean. But did you enjoy it?'

'Oh God, yes,' said Jen. 'I loved it.'