All Comments on 'Making Jam'

by hoo_hoo_boo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
numbertwelvenumbertwelveabout 14 years ago
Wow!

It's so refreshing to read something slightly different. Yet the story doesn't detract from being very erotic and a real turn on. You have a wonderful way of capturing the imagery. I love it. Thank you

Renags21Renags21about 14 years ago
Damn! How sexy is Jam!

Besides your writing, which is great by the way, is your wonderful grasp of the erotic. The idea of having the characters mix jam, and detailing the process in such a sensuously pique manner, was brilliant. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Then, you add the risque act of voyeruism, and the formula is killer. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One of the best stories I have read here!

Erotica at its best. Real, and so well written!

inspirixisinspirixisabout 14 years ago
loved it

I love, love, loved this story. At first I was confused that 40 degrees was hot and that they had apricots and figs in December but then I realized they're in the southern hemisphere on SI units and for some reason that just made the story come alive for me. I remember evenings so hot that being naked just felt natural, the smell of eucalyptus and smoke and that wonderful feeling of home. Only one complaint- I hate the word turgid. It sounds too much like turd and makes me think of poo.

Babe10Babe10about 14 years ago

What can I say? I am still stunned from reading this truly wonderful story. I'll try just the same.

I find it to be among the very best in erotic fiction. It is sensuous, beautiful, unforgettable, haunting, unique and hot. It's incredibly well written.

KoreavetKoreavetover 13 years ago
also...

Winter is hot down there and temps are in Centigrade, or Chelsie's since the Clinton years.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

How can jam making be so erotic? By the end of this yarn I was hotter than an Australian winter heatwave. Excellent writing combined with a great plot. I can't believe that this story has only got 4 favorites in 12 years. 5 stars but deserves 10.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous